Flashpackers Hervey Bay Reviews

195 Torquay Terrace, Torquay, Hervey Bay, Australia

It's a nice place to stay at. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Most beds have their own lights and plugs. However there were no lockers. Like in the most hostels the mattresses are quite uncomfortable, but that's a minor point.

Staff at flashpackers were really friendly & helpful. I felt like I was at home. Rooms were spacious & clean & so was the kitchen. I'd go back to Hervey Bay just to stay here again! 😊

Thanks for your great review. Our staff try very hard to make our guests feel at ease. So glad you had a great time at our hostel. We would love to have you visit anytime.

The staff were very good and friendly. I liked the fact the manager tried to know everyone's name it was just a nice touch.

• 27th Apr 2015

Great experience at this hostel!! Atmospheres was great,,

Thanks fo your kind words. Glad you had a great time abd enjoyed our chilled atmosphere. Have a great time on the rest of your travels. Cheers from the Flashpacker Team

Excellent hostel, the staff made me feel very welcome! I would definetly stay here again! Thanks :)

• 8th Apr 2015

Everything was great, only thing needed is ac, those rooms get hot! I did ask for and receive an extra fan which was very nice. Staff was great, free WiFi as well. The double room is really nice and I recommend if you can afford.

I stayed in flashpackers in both Noosa and Hervey Bay and enjoyed both locations. Hervey Bay is lacking storage lockers and has few plugs in the room but the main reception area has plenty as well as free wifi. Hostel has a nice vibe but many people are only staying one night before going on Fraser Island trips. Staff are excellent. Unfortunately it is a pretty long walk to a supermarket so make sure you shop before you arrive!

Everything was great but really needs aircon. Staff was awesome. Double room was really nice.

Nice clean hostel, really chilled perfect place to spend a few quite days

Great staff and excellent common room, kitchen and pool.

• 26th Mar 2015

We were very happy with our stay at this hostel. The staff were excellent always happy to help with any queries or problems. The hostel was very clean and we were very pleased with our room. The cinema and pool were definitely an added bonus thank you to the staff for all there help.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hervey Bay flash packers. After three busy and tiring days on Fraser Island we just chilled out for 2 days hanging around by the pool and in the movie room. The staff were really lovely too.

Perfect place to crash and grab breakfast before heading out to Fraser Island!!

Some of the best staff I've ever encountered in a hostel. Such lovely people. Hostel is a short walk to restaurants and the beach. Hourly shuttle to the shops. Main common room can get exceptionally hot during the day. Amazing showers and comfy beds. I'd stay here again.

The hostel is clean and has a great kitchen and pool, it just seemed more people stayed at other hostels in Harvey bay, and this one seemed quite empty and not that social.

Could have done with AC in rooms

Best hostel yet

Hostel was clean and had everything you needed, in particular Bill at reception really looked after me during my stay! I was unwell one night and he went out of his way to make sure I was okay! If going to Hervey Bay definitely stay here

Best hostel so far in Australia in Hervey Bay. Helpfull staff. Staff is also take care of relaxing activities like Free BBQ and movienights. Good service with the bus and showing you the town.

Could have done with some air con in the rooms

« first « Prev 1 2 3