Flashpackers Hervey Bay Reviews

195 Torquay Terrace, Torquay, Hervey Bay, Australia

Great experience at this hostel!! Atmospheres was great,,

Excellent hostel, the staff made me feel very welcome! I would definetly stay here again! Thanks :)

• 8th Apr 2015

Everything was great, only thing needed is ac, those rooms get hot! I did ask for and receive an extra fan which was very nice. Staff was great, free WiFi as well. The double room is really nice and I recommend if you can afford.

I stayed in flashpackers in both Noosa and Hervey Bay and enjoyed both locations. Hervey Bay is lacking storage lockers and has few plugs in the room but the main reception area has plenty as well as free wifi. Hostel has a nice vibe but many people are only staying one night before going on Fraser Island trips. Staff are excellent. Unfortunately it is a pretty long walk to a supermarket so make sure you shop before you arrive!

Everything was great but really needs aircon. Staff was awesome. Double room was really nice.

Nice clean hostel, really chilled perfect place to spend a few quite days

Great staff and excellent common room, kitchen and pool.

• 26th Mar 2015

We were very happy with our stay at this hostel. The staff were excellent always happy to help with any queries or problems. The hostel was very clean and we were very pleased with our room. The cinema and pool were definitely an added bonus thank you to the staff for all there help.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hervey Bay flash packers. After three busy and tiring days on Fraser Island we just chilled out for 2 days hanging around by the pool and in the movie room. The staff were really lovely too.

Perfect place to crash and grab breakfast before heading out to Fraser Island!!

The hostel is clean and has a great kitchen and pool, it just seemed more people stayed at other hostels in Harvey bay, and this one seemed quite empty and not that social.

Could have done with AC in rooms

Best hostel yet

Hostel was clean and had everything you needed, in particular Bill at reception really looked after me during my stay! I was unwell one night and he went out of his way to make sure I was okay! If going to Hervey Bay definitely stay here

Best hostel so far in Australia in Hervey Bay. Helpfull staff. Staff is also take care of relaxing activities like Free BBQ and movienights. Good service with the bus and showing you the town.

Could have done with some air con in the rooms

I enjoyed my 3 nights at flash packers, it was fairly quite with most people just stopping off on the way to Or From Fraser but I met some cool people there and would stay again.

Not only is the location of the hostel perfect if you want to go to Fraser Island, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful! We stayed there the night before we went on a 2day trip and the night after, an additional night because we liked it so much!

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Thanks so much for your kind review. Our staff try very hard to make our guests enjoy their stay with us. So glad you stayed an extra night. Great to see we are doing the little things right. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

After having stayed in flashpackers noosa (very good and clean), we were quite disappointed with this hostel. Rooms we're not clean; garbage can was still full in our room, while there were no other people staying in the room, hair in shower, kitchen tables sticky. Light was broken in our room. We asked to get it fixed several times, nothing was done about it. Wifi didnt work whilst we were there, people from reception didn't really seem to care.

The staff were fantastic, especially during a cyclone scare and the deluxe room was excellent value

• 23rd Feb 2015

Thanks for your kind words. The cyclone scare was a pressure situation for all with transport ground to a halt, so glad to hear our staff made your stay a pleasant one. We are very proud of our deluxe rooms, glad you enjoyed your stay and felt it was value for money. Enjoy the rest of your time in Oz.

« first « Prev 1 2 3