Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station Reviews

No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei, Taiwan

깨끗하고 조용하고 메인역에서 가깝고 좋아요 다만 여자샤워실 세면대 중 하나가 3일내내 막혀있었음

• 17th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

very nice hostel,very clean....will stay there again next time~

Great location with great staffs ;) Good place to stay when u arrive Taipei

Hotel is in a very good location. It is very near to Taipei station and there are cafes, local food joints and fast food joints around the place. I stayed on the third floor, and people who are bringing loads of luggage will have to be more mindful as it may pose a challenge in terms of baggage. I felt that the staff could do more at being more approachable as I feel that they are a distance from its guests, thankfully the walking tour made up for it. There's little socialising for this hostel.

Dear friend, thanks for your comment! We have posted that there's no elevator in the building both on our official website and Hostelworld. Our staff will always help the guests who are with big luggages, if they ask for help. Our crew would like to be friends with every guest, in the meantime, we don't want to bother those people who are busy with their work. But all of our staff will definitely be glad to talk to the guests who's willing to share their stories. Thank you for the feedback again

I really liked the atmosphere of the common area of the hostel. Wifi was great and facilities were clean and sufficient to use. And I also like the strategic location where it is just next to a huge shopping centre and the Central Train/MRT/Bus Stations. My only complaint is that I was in a room where there were noisy occupants. I'm sure this is also a problem for other hostels but not sure if you can think of a way to solve, maybe arranging people with similar bedtimes together?

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, Thanks for the comment, and it is very nice to hear that you enjoy your stay in our house. Sorry that we can not arrange people with similar bedtimes together. To reduce the problems, we've already posted signs to ask people to keep voice down after 10pm. and we also provide free ear plug at the counter. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again!

Good staff and location with attractive pricing

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

This place was great- comfortable beds with lots of shelf space and a very nice common area. It's definitely easy to find, with the way it's painted! The staff was helpful and the building modern. The second floor does seem to be suffering from a bug problem, though- tiny ants in the bathroom and bedroom. Not enough to worry me, though. Overall, it was a really good stay.

Dear friend, thanks for the comment! And we are glad that you had a good stay here. For the ant problem, because there is a garden behind our house, to avoid pest we note our guests not to bring the food to the room, or leave food waste in the bathroom bin. We made the ant killer and periodic spraying in the bathroom, and the probelm has been improve now. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

FFH is wonderful, my family love it and happy if we're in Taipei again, we will back to re-stay. I'm quite surprised that it's really very convenience, just opposite Q-square, that we can just across the road and toward everywhere by Bus station, MRT, HSR. In restroom, Shampoo, Bath gel, hair dryer are available. I appreciated to their 'Smart idea' of dressing hook behind the shower curtain. However, it will be better if in the toilets will also have bidet shower, please.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Overall is very good. I am quite satisfied with the services provided. One bad thing is, we would need to carry our heavy luggage up to second floor, which is quite challenging for us. If there is a lift, it will be perfect.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, thanks for your comment! We have posted that there's no elevator in the building both on our official website and Hostelworld, and also remind our guests take this into consideration when packing luggage. Our staff will always help the guests who are with big luggages, if they ask for help. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again!

台北很赞,FFH更赞!住在那儿有家的感觉,方便舒适,员工亲切可爱。我会再来,说好不见不散吧!Taipei is a great place. FFH is a greatest place to stay.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Super friendly staff and atmosphere of the hostel. Hostel is very clean and convenient as it is so close to Taipei Main Station. Highly recommended!

• 29th Dec 2014

This hostel is very cozy and staff is very friendly. I feel like stay at home & comfortable.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

The dorm rooms are spacious and have lockers for each bed. And the place is clean. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Thanks for the sweet dumplings in Winter Solstice:) Look forward to staying here again.

Older crowd, some children around the hostel, little socialising in the common areas. Otherwise the hostel was great.

If I have a chance to visit Taipei again, Flip Flop Hostel is my choice. Thank you for your attention.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

define location (just beside taipei bus station), awesome atmosphere and friendly staff are the star points of this hostel. I love everything about it! Hope i can come and stay longer in the future. keep it up!

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Very beautiful and cosy hostel. Staff is very helpful and the location is very convenient.

I doubt if you could find another hostel like flip flop anywhere else, super friendly and helpful stuff, excellent location, cozy and clean environment, definitely a home away from home, I would highly recommend to anyone looking for true Taiwan experience in Taipei

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

I stayed in Private room at 5th floor. The hostel was really nice, clean and cozy. Friendly staffs. Location can not be better than this. It was really nice time to stay there. But there was no elevator so it was little bit hard for myself to move the bag all by myself. I recommed staff you guys help customers to bring the bag on the top floor.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Dear friend, thanks for your comment, and we're glad that you enjoy your stay here!We have posted that there's no elevator in the building both on our official website and Hostelworld, and also remind our guests take this into consideration when packing luggage. Our staff will always help the guests who are with big luggages, if they ask for help. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

location is really excellent, nearly close to MRT and easy to find. Staffs are very friendly and speak english very well. Only one thing that I don't like here is my reserved bed is close to window, at road side, so I feel noisy every morning (frome outside) and can't sleep more a bit.

Dear friend, it's good the hear that you had good time in Taipei, and thanks for your comment. For the noise from road side, our house is next to Taipei Station, and it runs for 24hrs, so we provide free ear plugs for our guests. Guests can find the ear plugs near the counter, or just feel free to ask the staffs, we will be happy to help. Thank you for your feedback, and hope to see you again! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4