Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station Reviews

No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei, Taiwan

物超所值的好地方,但那天去的時候床鋪沒有整理的很乾淨,房裡尚有其他人的毛巾

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

I could sleep well in femail dorm. Clean, nice place

It was perfect for us. We arrived very late and the staff had emailed full and clear instructions of how to find the hostel (which was very easy) and how to let ourselves in (out of reception hours). It is right next to the train and bus stations so perfect for arrival or departure in Taipei. The rooms were clean with secure storage and individual reading lights on the bunks. We didn't stay long, due to an early start, but I would definitely recommend.

The overall of the staying experience is superb! I had a pleasant stay in the hostel. It is strategically located, clean and cozy environment, complete facilities, comfortable bed and personal space, and the staffs are friendly! I would highly recommend my friends to have a stay!

perfect hostel. highly recommended

床和被子很舒服 洗澡水很大 环境干净整洁 设施齐全 管理人性化 棒!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • China

If you do self check-in at late night, you should request a towel with a room key. Staff start to work quite late in the morning, so it can be uncomfortable when you have a plan which starts in the morning.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Dear friend, we post our office hour on the websites and confirmation e-mail that there's no 24h reception, and we have a helper who works for late night during your stay, she stays in our staff room on 3F., if you have any question, you can ask her for help. For being eco-friendly, we prefer our guests to bring their own towels, otherwise, we only provide some second-hand but clean towels.

It was extremely new and clean and the staff were very friendly. The location was excellent. Would definitely stay here again if I come to Taipei.

I am a travaller from Hong Kong. This is my first alone trip and I met a lot of friends here, friends from Japan, Korean, US and even Sweden. I love this hostel. I thinking the location is good because it approaches the metro and the train station and people can go the Ximending and museums nearby esaily. High accessibility give advantage to backpackers who want to save money for food. So I will opt for this hostel if I go to Taiwan again.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Security does not seem to be an issue at this wonderful hostel located right beside Taipei Main Station. I booked here because of its convenient location and have extended my stay because it is a great place. Staff are friendly and helpful, the whole place is kept very clean. Everyone is given a key so you have 24hour access, a locker to put belongings for each bed. People can socialize downstairs all night long and noise does not bother people sleeping upstairs. Also has kitchen facilities

• 7th Jul 2014

淋浴間只有二間,熱門洗澡時間要排隊。

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

您好,謝謝您在Hostelworld上的留言。由於您當初是待在女生樓層,而女生專用的浴室內只有兩間洗澡間,但若您急著要使用洗澡間的話,其他樓層的浴廁也是可以使用的噢!:)

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. We were in the private room on the top floor with shared bathroom one floor down. The staff was helpful and the facilities very clean. People didn't really seem to be hanging out in the common area of the first floor which would have been nice as it was our first stop in Taiwan. Regardless we enjoyed out stay there.

This is a top-end hostel in all respects. It is brand-new, clean, with a good location near the main train and bus stations, and the staff is very helpful. The common room design is quite interesting, with a bunch of small wooden mini houses for hanging out in addition to the typical tables. The kitchen is modern and spotless, and breakfast is cooked for you included. We had a private room which was basically like a hotel room with private bathroom. For sure one of the best hostels Ive ever done

Hostel was very nice! most of all location is good. It's closed to Taipei main station so I can easily take MRT, Bus, and Train! but I hope there are trash bins in every rooms! then It would be perfect for staying :)

Dear friend, thanks for your compliment! :D For being eco-friendly, we don't want to make too much garbage, that's why there's only garbage cans in common area, it can reduce the amount of trash. Sorry if it causes any inconvenience to you, hope you can understand. We appreciate your feedback, wish you all the best!

Flip Flop Hostel is generally good and an ideal hostel for beginner travelers. Its location is highly accessible, which is very closed to Taipei main station. The common area is very homey, where utensils and computers are ready for use. The individual locker is large enough for a 60L backpack so it's pretty secured to leave your bulky backpack in the hostel.

This hostel location is great. So close to Taipei Main Station and reachable via underground malls. The hostel is clean and comfortable. The staffs are helpful and available. They have large common area although during my stay not too many people hanging out in the common area. Nice kitchen area. Serve purpose well for resting and base near the Main Station

Very high turn over rate so it was hard to meet people. Otherwise it was great.

Stayed in a single room. However, it was on the 5th floor. It was crazy carrying my bags up. It was also quite inconvenient to constantly move up and down. It was also an attic floor, hence the roof was low. Luckily, the room was not warm and the air con was strong. Besides that, the hostel was great.

Dear friend, thanks for your comment! We have posted that there's no elevator in the building both on our official website and Hostelworld, and also remind our guests take this into consideration when packing luggage. Our staff will always help the guests who are with big luggages, if they ask for help. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

Great place to stay in Taipei, about 5 mins walk from Taipei main station.

Clean, a very pratical situation, an attentive staff : great experience.

« first « Prev 1 2 3