Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station Reviews

No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei, Taiwan

I had a great stay at the FFH and the location near transportation hubs was ideal for exploring Taipei and making side trips. All staff were friendly and helpful. Was a bit cool during the recent cold spell, temp outside as low as 4C for a couple days and dorm was 12C, but they had free heating pads to help keep warm in bed.

• 24th Jan 2016

Very convenient for airport bus. Staff have multilingual skills and help you get about. Sister hostel in Jiufen is of the same high standard.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Door hinge of my Room (Room 401) is so noise that sleeping roommate will be wake up.

Excellent hostel with all the convenience and comfortable. It has helpful staff, super clean environment, and excellent location close to Taipei train station and bus station. Highly recommended for travelers.

A very nice friendly place to stay and very close to bus and train stations makes it so easy to explore from

• 9th Jan 2016

• 6th Jan 2016

The door of the female room 201 was not locked smoothly. Sometimes roommates failed to lock the door. The hair dryer in the bath room did not work well. I think it has something wrong and you had better change new one.

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Japan

Everything is perfect , only one thing that bother me, they don't pick up trash on my room everyday even though I have put the trash basket in front of my door, they still did not pick it up. Private room are in 5th floor but we have to go to 4th floor to go to wash room. over all is perfect..I love to stay here. The staff is excellent and helpful .....thank u

Hotel location is great and closed to Taipei main station. Staffs are helpful and friendly. They speak English fluently. But please be reminded that there is no elevator. I stayed in twin room at 5th floor so it was quite tough for stair climbing with my luggage.

Staff are really helpful and friendly. They are approachable. The hostel is clean and orderly! Only wait might be a for a shower during 'peak hrs'.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Clean, comfortable, a warm atmosphere and friendly staff. I made the mistake of checking out too early before my next residence was ready to accept me, and they were kind of enough to let me wait in their lounge for 5 hours. The only drawback was the lack of windows in my single room on the fifth floor, but it was a relatively short stay so it wasn't that big of a deal.

• 20th Dec 2015

I stayed for for 24 days in the FlipFlophostel in Taipei. I can recommend the hostel to everyone. All of the staff was very friendly, "to your service": also the cleaning team. Not only me, but to everyone who stayed or wanted to stay at the hostel. The staff worked very hard to make it a good time for every guest. I got ill for a few days and there was advise where to go. But also information about bookshops, tourist items, where to eat vegetarian, events in the city. I had a very good time.

Hello Peter I'm Ying :) thank you for the review. We also feel glad to have you during those 24 days. Wish you stay healthy and come back to visit us again.Thank you~

With all my questions I could find help. Suggestions were made for metro, places to visit, eating, buying. It is a clean hostel: thank you! Quite a few times the staff observed me coming and opened the door: very attentively. Good atmosphere. Hard working staff.

Location is good and staff very nice

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Thailand

Very good stay ,but if you can put a very big notice to tell everyone to keep quiet after 23:00 Will be great , I got a experience that the people still make big noise after 2:00am

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

This hostel is close to perfection. The staff is very helpful, all areas are clean, and the aesthetics make it seem like a boutique hotel hybrid. beds are comfy, WiFi is reliable and free, rooms have air conditioning. Each bed comes with a big locker that would fit most backpacks. The location is ideal as well. Centrally located, right next to the main train station in Taipei, and there's a mall right in front of it where you can buy whatever you need. Highly recommended for budget travelers.

See you soon

The hostel is very nice!

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

I stayed here again after my first visit in October and I am still very satisfied. Everything is top!

It's just next to the Taipei train station. It's very convenient and easy to find. To me, shower facility is most important because all I need is a comfortable shower after a long day walk. The water pressure and temperature are perfect. Hair blower is also provided. Will definitely come back again in my next trip.

« first « Prev 1 2 3