Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station Reviews

No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei, Taiwan

床和被子很舒服 洗澡水很大 环境干净整洁 设施齐全 管理人性化 棒!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • China

If you do self check-in at late night, you should request a towel with a room key. Staff start to work quite late in the morning, so it can be uncomfortable when you have a plan which starts in the morning.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

It was extremely new and clean and the staff were very friendly. The location was excellent. Would definitely stay here again if I come to Taipei.

I am a travaller from Hong Kong. This is my first alone trip and I met a lot of friends here, friends from Japan, Korean, US and even Sweden. I love this hostel. I thinking the location is good because it approaches the metro and the train station and people can go the Ximending and museums nearby esaily. High accessibility give advantage to backpackers who want to save money for food. So I will opt for this hostel if I go to Taiwan again.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Security does not seem to be an issue at this wonderful hostel located right beside Taipei Main Station. I booked here because of its convenient location and have extended my stay because it is a great place. Staff are friendly and helpful, the whole place is kept very clean. Everyone is given a key so you have 24hour access, a locker to put belongings for each bed. People can socialize downstairs all night long and noise does not bother people sleeping upstairs. Also has kitchen facilities

• 7th Jul 2014

淋浴間只有二間,熱門洗澡時間要排隊。

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

This is a top-end hostel in all respects. It is brand-new, clean, with a good location near the main train and bus stations, and the staff is very helpful. The common room design is quite interesting, with a bunch of small wooden mini houses for hanging out in addition to the typical tables. The kitchen is modern and spotless, and breakfast is cooked for you included. We had a private room which was basically like a hotel room with private bathroom. For sure one of the best hostels Ive ever done

Hostel was very nice! most of all location is good. It's closed to Taipei main station so I can easily take MRT, Bus, and Train! but I hope there are trash bins in every rooms! then It would be perfect for staying :)

This hostel location is great. So close to Taipei Main Station and reachable via underground malls. The hostel is clean and comfortable. The staffs are helpful and available. They have large common area although during my stay not too many people hanging out in the common area. Nice kitchen area. Serve purpose well for resting and base near the Main Station

Very high turn over rate so it was hard to meet people. Otherwise it was great.

Stayed in a single room. However, it was on the 5th floor. It was crazy carrying my bags up. It was also quite inconvenient to constantly move up and down. It was also an attic floor, hence the roof was low. Luckily, the room was not warm and the air con was strong. Besides that, the hostel was great.

Dear friend, thanks for your comment! We have posted that there's no elevator in the building both on our official website and Hostelworld, and also remind our guests take this into consideration when packing luggage. Our staff will always help the guests who are with big luggages, if they ask for help. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

Great place to stay in Taipei, about 5 mins walk from Taipei main station.

Clean, a very pratical situation, an attentive staff : great experience.

Typical hostel. Just meet expectation.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • China

Location wise is good but not as friendly as the hostel I used to stay in Taiwan

this is my first time to get experience in hostel, finally everything go smooth high CP.i did many change for the booking, the staff is very helpful. Happy to stay here for 7 nights, there are nice staffs, nice roommates. not far to Taipei station, and located at quiet area, you can take good rest there.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

台北駅からすぐ近く、立地最高! おしゃれな内装で、快適でした♪ シャワールームで、服などを引っ掛けるところがなく、使いにくかったのが唯一のマイナス点で、それ以外は申し分なし! 次回台北に行ったときも利用しようと思います!

Dear friend, thanks for your compliment! There are hangers in each shower room just behind the door, and the shower curtain to proof against water, maybe there's not so much space to hang your clothing, but it's pretty much enough for backpackers, so we've never heard about this complaint. We appreciate your feedback anyway, hope can see you again! :D

Efficient and value for monies.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Singapore

在這裡住了兩天,住2樓近樓梯房,房間有點暗,隔音不好,有人上落樓梯都非常清晰,廁所還可以,就是房間和近樓梯好多螞蟻,要去7-11要行兩條街,上捷運沒錯附近是有站口,但位置就剛好在台北車站和中山站中間,還是有一段路程 離機場巴士站不遠不近,的士不會載,行路去因要在京站上上落落走到身水身汗大約行20分鐘,才到機場巴士站

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We've made the ant killer and done the periodic spraying at the corners, now this problem has been improved. At the beginning, we assumed that the room is a place for resting, so we use the gloomy lights, and installed the bedlamps. Please consider that people have different demands. Because this district is in the central city, there are only underground passage for avoiding traffic, sorry it causes inconvenience to you. Thanks for your review to make us improve.

Best location! If you get off at Taipei Main Station, just go to the Q Square mall adjacent to the station (there are signs all over the station), take exit Y5, turn right once you exit and the hostel will be across the little street. Rooms are clean and safe, nicely decorated and the staff is helpful. My only complaint, or recommendation, is that the bathrooms should be cleaned one extra time a day as they get dirty towards the end of the day due to the influx of people. Great place overall!

Hello! Thanks for your compliment! :D For keeping the cleanness, now beside the morning cleaning, our staff go to check the showers and toilets in the evening and before we leave. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld. Hope can see you soon! Wish you all the best.

« first « Prev 1 2 3