Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station

• No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist.,, Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei, Taiwan

9.2
Superb 1,099 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,099 Total Reviews
Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station Located at No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 103 No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist.,, Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C)
92% 1099
25.0499231 121.5170824
    Rooms available

• esue13
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Aug 2016
8.0

I can't say much because I was only there a night. The location is great but there wasn't much privacy in the rooms. I would prefer a curtain around the bed because when people got home in the middle of the night and turned on the light I felt like I was Dracula dying from sunlight. The staff are really cool and relaxed. You got your own locker and everything was really clean.

Dear Friend Thanks for your feedback. We will consider curtain as our new facility. We really appreciate your suggetion :)

• desnoyerscynthia6993
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
2nd Aug 2016

Clean hostel, conveniently located, comfortable beds and nice common area for relaxing.

Dear Friend Thanks for your feedback. It is nice to see you in Flip Flop :D We hope to see you again next time!

2nd Aug 2016

The location right next to the main train station (which lots of restaurants and cafes nearby) is great. The staff was friendly and helpful, the facilities modern and clean. I only spent one night there, hence my experience might be biased, but the hostel didn't strike me as a place that is very conductive for socializing and meeting people. Nevertheless, I had a pleasant and smooth stay.

Dear Friend Thanks for your feedback. We will try to improve and hope you had a nice stay here:)

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
17th Jul 2016

A good place to stay.It is located at a strategic area.

Dear Friend. Thanks for your comment.Thank you for your kind support to us. It's lovely to have you at Flip Flop and see you next time.

15th Jul 2016

Good location and very clean. It's just a step away from shopping centre and 5 mins walk to MRT and 15 to night market. Staffs were friendly and informative. Bed was comfortable and I really like how they locate locker right next to each bed. It was my 2nd time staying here. There's no social atmosphere going on so it can be quite boring for solo traveller. So far, I had a very nice stay!

Dear Friend Thank you for your kind support to us. It's lovely to have you at Flip Flop We hope you enjoyed your stay during your trip in Taipei. See you again next time ka.

8th Jul 2016

The location is amazing! It is very close to Taipei Main Station, from which you can take the MTR, trains, buses, taxis, etc to almost anywhere in Taipei and nearby regions. Right across the street is a big shopping mall with many decent restaurants. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The front desk is not 24 hr, but they do give you their phone number and email address if you need them for anything outside of their working hours. Also rooms are nice and clean.

Dear Friend Thank you for your kind comment. We are pleasant to know that you enjoyed staying here. See you next time :D

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

Overall stay experience was great and the hostel only accept cash. Next to Taipei Main Station with easy accessible to HSR, TRA & Metro. A shopping mall nearby and also the underground shopping street as well. Will not have problem looking for food as there are some restaurants n shops around the hostel. Every bed comes with reading light as well as a personal locker. It would be even better if the hostel comes with breakfast, better equipped with cooking facilities and accept credit card. :)

Dear Friend Thank you for your kind support to us. It's nice to meet you at Flip Flop We hope you enjoyed your stay during your trip in Taipei. We will take your suggestion about cooking facility and credit card payment in consideration. See you next time when you are in Taipei again :D

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
6.9

I stayed with my female friend in a two-person private room on female only floor. But the toilets are dirty and wet with a all-day-full rubbish bin. So we tried to use the toilet as less as possible. And, what was even more terrible was, when my friend and I were in the room, a male staff knocked and opened our door directly without waiting for our reply! It was highly offensive to us and what's more was they even came again to knock our door! WTF! I will never stay here! Never!!!

Dear Friend Thanks for your comment. Our team is feeling bad to hear that. We will enhance the maintenance on cleanliness at our house and check toilet regularly to avoiding this situation happening again. The male staff was new to here, we apologize for his impoliteness and will strengthen training for new staffs. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld,

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

超級無敵推薦.工作人員非常非常細心.入住期間有洗衣服.但是沒有地方晾.只能掛在房間.但衣服好難乾.工作人員看到就幫我們放個抽濕機.讓我們的衣服能快點乾.謝謝你們細心.非常棒的hostel.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
7th Jun 2016

The staff are super nice , and i enjoy unlimited shower during my summer trip to their place , and is very clean and superb convenient place as Qsquare is just upfront , i will make it my regular hostel if i visit taiwan again , (LOVE FROM MALAYSIA >)