Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station Reviews

No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei, Taiwan

It was a great place to base myself during my time in Taibei. The hostel was spotless, staff and other guests all very friendly and a convenient location. I'll definitely be back!

I was there two nights. I could Not sleep properly because the bed was Way to Short. I am only 1.63 so far from tall . That was very uncomfortable. The room was very tiny and had no Windows to the outside. The staff was very nice and super helpful. It is directly next to Q square that is big shopping mal near the Main Station . Everything was finde and nice but the room was Not good at all.

• 14th Aug 2015

Enjoy stay at filp flop hostel all the time.^^ One of my favorite hostel in the world.!!

Believe me it's my 3rd time staying at FlipFlop, value for money and very convenient closed to Main Station!

Very friendly and helping staff. Superb location. The stairs to the 5th floor aren't easy to climb though, and the mattress and floor had hair of previous resident.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Great hostel, great staff. They are from different backgrounds with different nationality, extremely welcoming. Love love love flipflop!

The staff was very helpful when we engaged them, but seemed pretty absorbed in their computers. Just be aware of the image you project. Great music in the common area!!

clean and cosy. super near taipei main train station.

The location of the hostel is great and easy access to many places since they hostel is smack right beside taipei main station. I like the personal locker next to our bed, but preferably the personal locker for upper bunk bed will have 2 access doors which one at the bottom, so we do not need to climb up and down if we forget anything, quite tiring~ Overall the stay at the hostel is great and very comfortable, highly recommended to my friends and family.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Stayed at Flip Flop in 2011 but at a different location (in the vicinity of Chengde Road). It's now more visible then before and less chaotic. It's conveniently accessible via the Main Taipei Station/Qsquare shopping mall. The staff are friendly and helpful as usual and they keep the place clean and tidy for guests.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Friendly and helpful staff, value for money & perfect location.

• 14th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great location!

Friendly place. Great place for interaction thought I didnt get a chance to do so due to tight travel schedule. Bathrooms are not enough during peak hours when some users bag the showers too long(small matters though i think). Keep up the good work :)

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, thanks for your comment, and we are glad that you have nice experience stay in out house! We have 2 toilets and 2 showers among each floor, so we usually suggest our guests to use the bathrooms on other floors if the bathroom is full on the one they stay. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

It's a fantastic experience.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • China

This is a very nice small hostel close to the main train station, a centre of the city and just near a huge mall called Q-square. The only minus is that there is no elevator (the building is old), and the some guests might have problems with their luggage. I stayed in the single romm, which is the only strange location in this hostel, as its only small window is located somewhere above the head, but there is nothing they can do concerning it (aside putting the bug net on the window).

location is very good, and comfortable.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

this is my second time to stay this hostel, love it so much....nice environment and nice staff....

A very clean hostel near the bus interchange and there are food along the street just beside the hostel. Cozy ambience and pretty reception lady who is very helpful in providing information we need. When it rained, she also reminded us that they have umbrellas that we can borrow. The building is also very easily recognised from the exterior so it makes returning a simple task. We enjoyed our stay very much!

Everything is fine with the hostel however without the lift or elevator really is a headache to traveler with heavy luggage. Perhaps hostel should state it clearly inside the web that the is no lift available so that traveler are aware before choosing the hostel.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, thanks for your comment! We have posted that there's no elevator in the building on our official website, Hostelworld, and the confirmation email as well. Also remind our guests take this into consideration when packing luggage. Our staff will always help the guests who are with big luggages, if they ask for help. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

excellent location, good security, powerful shower, not too noisy at night. No blanket is provided. by the time I realized, it's already late at night and no staff around. I know it's summer time, but i still like a thin blanket while the air-conditioner is on.

Dear friend, thanks for the comment on Hostelworld. Being eco-friendly, we usually ask the guests not to set the temperature of the air-con > 25°C, and we also posted the note in the room. We do provide blankets, but the guests should ask the staff during office hour. We appreciate your comment and the advices, we will take your it as consideration. Thank you and wish you all the best.

« first « Prev 1 2 3