Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station Reviews

No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei, Taiwan

Very nice atmosphere, friendly staffs, located near by Taipei mrt station. I'm very happy and feel comfortable staying here.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

There is no lift and only stairs. So if you bring a big luggage like me , then it will be very troublesome . Washing machine is provided and the room is comfortable.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Lovely hostel, fab location and clean/big rooms! Love how homey it feels!

A great experience living in Flip Flop, staffs are extremely nice and helpful. Cozy environment and feels really like home. Definitely going back if we have the chance (:

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff was very helpful. Very good place for backpackers

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Everything was good. If i go Taiwan one more time, i'll book FFH again !!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

I'd like to say about hygiene. Others are broadly good. but rest rooms are little dirty and bad smell.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Dear friend, thanks for your comment! We clean the rest room daily. There's no 24H cleaners standby so the guest can let our staff know if you feel anything bad. We appreciate your feedback, wish you all the best!

物超所值的好地方,但那天去的時候床鋪沒有整理的很乾淨,房裡尚有其他人的毛巾

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

您好,謝謝您的留言。我們正常check out時間為上午十一點,之後一直到下午三點前都是我們打掃環境的時間;由於您當天抵達的時間較早,為了節省旅人的時間,我們願意協助入住的旅人提早辦理Check in並且將行李卸下同時告知房間需至下午三點才能整理好。日後我們會加強對工作人員訓練提早Check in的流程。很感謝您的留言,讓我們了解需要改進的地方。

I could sleep well in femail dorm. Clean, nice place

location very good

It was perfect for us. We arrived very late and the staff had emailed full and clear instructions of how to find the hostel (which was very easy) and how to let ourselves in (out of reception hours). It is right next to the train and bus stations so perfect for arrival or departure in Taipei. The rooms were clean with secure storage and individual reading lights on the bunks. We didn't stay long, due to an early start, but I would definitely recommend.

The overall of the staying experience is superb! I had a pleasant stay in the hostel. It is strategically located, clean and cozy environment, complete facilities, comfortable bed and personal space, and the staffs are friendly! I would highly recommend my friends to have a stay!

perfect hostel. highly recommended

床和被子很舒服 洗澡水很大 环境干净整洁 设施齐全 管理人性化 棒!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • China

If you do self check-in at late night, you should request a towel with a room key. Staff start to work quite late in the morning, so it can be uncomfortable when you have a plan which starts in the morning.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Dear friend, we post our office hour on the websites and confirmation e-mail that there's no 24h reception, and we have a helper who works for late night during your stay, she stays in our staff room on 3F., if you have any question, you can ask her for help. For being eco-friendly, we prefer our guests to bring their own towels, otherwise, we only provide some second-hand but clean towels.

It was extremely new and clean and the staff were very friendly. The location was excellent. Would definitely stay here again if I come to Taipei.

I am a travaller from Hong Kong. This is my first alone trip and I met a lot of friends here, friends from Japan, Korean, US and even Sweden. I love this hostel. I thinking the location is good because it approaches the metro and the train station and people can go the Ximending and museums nearby esaily. High accessibility give advantage to backpackers who want to save money for food. So I will opt for this hostel if I go to Taiwan again.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Security does not seem to be an issue at this wonderful hostel located right beside Taipei Main Station. I booked here because of its convenient location and have extended my stay because it is a great place. Staff are friendly and helpful, the whole place is kept very clean. Everyone is given a key so you have 24hour access, a locker to put belongings for each bed. People can socialize downstairs all night long and noise does not bother people sleeping upstairs. Also has kitchen facilities

• 7th Jul 2014

淋浴間只有二間,熱門洗澡時間要排隊。

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

您好,謝謝您在Hostelworld上的留言。由於您當初是待在女生樓層,而女生專用的浴室內只有兩間洗澡間,但若您急著要使用洗澡間的話,其他樓層的浴廁也是可以使用的噢!:)

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. We were in the private room on the top floor with shared bathroom one floor down. The staff was helpful and the facilities very clean. People didn't really seem to be hanging out in the common area of the first floor which would have been nice as it was our first stop in Taiwan. Regardless we enjoyed out stay there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3