Flip Flop Hostel - Main Station Reviews

No.103, Huayin St., Datong Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C), Taipei, Taiwan

Very cozy lounge. The atmosphere was really great and the rooms were very nice. Very clean bath.

The place was so clean, it was really comforting. It felt like we were in a hotel instead of a hostel. The bathroom with seperated shower and toilets and the sinks were great! Also the beds provide some privacy and a own reading lamp and desk (which was also a locker), which was really convenient to leave your stuff on that.

• 17th Feb 2015

It is better to separate the bathroom into wet and dry area.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Thailand

Dear friend, thanks for your comment. The showers and toilets in our house are separed. And we have shower curtains in the shower rooms. We are sorry if any inconvenience caused, hope can see you again.

Clean modern hostel . Friendly staff.

• 10th Feb 2015

Friendly and helpful staff, insufficient toilet facilities to cater to all guests on a single floor.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, thanks for the comment. The space on 5F is too small for another bathroom, so we will need the guests to share the bathroom on other level, and we have 2 toilets and 2 showers on each floor. We are sorry if any inconvenience caused, hope can see you again.

The hostel location is very convenient and next to the Taipei bus station, MRT Main stations and HSR. Hostel staff were friendly and helped show me around the hostel on arrival. Bathroom and rooms were clean. Show water was hot and WiFi worked fine. Overall a good and affordable backpackers, I would stay there again.

Everything is so good. But I stayed in 5fl, it's so tired for brought the luggage up. I suggest you to have a lift for the luggage, not for a people . It'll ok.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Thailand

best hotsel I ever seen in taiwan.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Everything was perfect! I would choose this hostel again for my next time in Taipei.

깨끗하고 조용하고 메인역에서 가깝고 좋아요 다만 여자샤워실 세면대 중 하나가 3일내내 막혀있었음

• 17th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Dear friend, thanks for the comment on Hostelworld. We've clean up the sink, and we will ask the staff to clean the sinks every day. We are sorry if any inconvenience caused, hope can see you again.

very nice hostel,very clean....will stay there again next time~

Great location with great staffs ;) Good place to stay when u arrive Taipei

Hotel is in a very good location. It is very near to Taipei station and there are cafes, local food joints and fast food joints around the place. I stayed on the third floor, and people who are bringing loads of luggage will have to be more mindful as it may pose a challenge in terms of baggage. I felt that the staff could do more at being more approachable as I feel that they are a distance from its guests, thankfully the walking tour made up for it. There's little socialising for this hostel.

Dear friend, thanks for your comment! We have posted that there's no elevator in the building both on our official website and Hostelworld. Our staff will always help the guests who are with big luggages, if they ask for help. Our crew would like to be friends with every guest, in the meantime, we don't want to bother those people who are busy with their work. But all of our staff will definitely be glad to talk to the guests who's willing to share their stories. Thank you for the feedback again

I really liked the atmosphere of the common area of the hostel. Wifi was great and facilities were clean and sufficient to use. And I also like the strategic location where it is just next to a huge shopping centre and the Central Train/MRT/Bus Stations. My only complaint is that I was in a room where there were noisy occupants. I'm sure this is also a problem for other hostels but not sure if you can think of a way to solve, maybe arranging people with similar bedtimes together?

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, Thanks for the comment, and it is very nice to hear that you enjoy your stay in our house. Sorry that we can not arrange people with similar bedtimes together. To reduce the problems, we've already posted signs to ask people to keep voice down after 10pm. and we also provide free ear plug at the counter. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again!

Good staff and location with attractive pricing

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

This place was great- comfortable beds with lots of shelf space and a very nice common area. It's definitely easy to find, with the way it's painted! The staff was helpful and the building modern. The second floor does seem to be suffering from a bug problem, though- tiny ants in the bathroom and bedroom. Not enough to worry me, though. Overall, it was a really good stay.

Dear friend, thanks for the comment! And we are glad that you had a good stay here. For the ant problem, because there is a garden behind our house, to avoid pest we note our guests not to bring the food to the room, or leave food waste in the bathroom bin. We made the ant killer and periodic spraying in the bathroom, and the probelm has been improve now. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again! :)

FFH is wonderful, my family love it and happy if we're in Taipei again, we will back to re-stay. I'm quite surprised that it's really very convenience, just opposite Q-square, that we can just across the road and toward everywhere by Bus station, MRT, HSR. In restroom, Shampoo, Bath gel, hair dryer are available. I appreciated to their 'Smart idea' of dressing hook behind the shower curtain. However, it will be better if in the toilets will also have bidet shower, please.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Overall is very good. I am quite satisfied with the services provided. One bad thing is, we would need to carry our heavy luggage up to second floor, which is quite challenging for us. If there is a lift, it will be perfect.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Dear friend, thanks for your comment! We have posted that there's no elevator in the building both on our official website and Hostelworld, and also remind our guests take this into consideration when packing luggage. Our staff will always help the guests who are with big luggages, if they ask for help. We appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld, hope can see you again!

No printer in the hostel, create inconvenience to those who need to print document for flight on line check in. Location is extremely good, close to MRT station and staffs friendly and offer helping hand to us.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

台北很赞,FFH更赞!住在那儿有家的感觉,方便舒适,员工亲切可爱。我会再来,说好不见不散吧!Taipei is a great place. FFH is a greatest place to stay.

• 30th Dec 2014