Floral Shire Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel

Good 67 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2017
6.0

Stayed here before and was great. This time stayed in 'single room' which was in an AWFUL rundown wing of the hotel. I only had 1 night there and went into town but was paranoid about how safe my stuff was the whole time i was out as there was some dodgy looking guy hanging around reception who seemed to follow me to my room (but was apparently staying in room next door) it was wierd. Was fine in the end but it totally ruined my one bight in bangkok as i couldnt relax. Good location for airport.

×