Florenc 41 Reviews

Sokolovska 41, PRAGUE, Prague, Czech Republic

Very good hospitality thanks

Always when in Prague, I stay here, excellent place and the location is just perfect.

I was a bit confused in the beginning when I arrived, I had expected the complete building to be a hostel. Instead I found a normal apartment building with not much indicating that I had arrived at the right place. Well, turns out that Florenc 41 consists of several apartments in that house and the owner, Mr Novak, rents them out to travelers. I only stayed for one night, and enjoyed the quiet, private atmosphere. The location is very convenient, as it is very close to most sights.

The landlord was really friendly!

• 8th Oct 2014

However it's not like a hostel, it's more like a private apartment. Location is perfect but room feels old, cheap and nasty. Kitchen is not available as shown in the images and also not included sink. So in this case we must washed the dishes in washbasin. If you plan to cook this is not the place for you - the kitchen consists of a hot plate and one pan. Additional no one is ever in the building except when you check in. He was also the only staff member and not present at all times.

It is more like a pension, but it is still very good. Everything is very clean, and the owner is always helpful. The rooms are big enough and very comfortable. Localization is great, it is close to the main train station, bus station and also from the old city center.