Florenc 41 Reviews

Sokolovska 41, PRAGUE, Prague, Czech Republic

Very friendly and understanding. Near Bus terminal and close to the city centre. Price was very good.

Very good hospitality thanks

Always when in Prague, I stay here, excellent place and the location is just perfect.

I was a bit confused in the beginning when I arrived, I had expected the complete building to be a hostel. Instead I found a normal apartment building with not much indicating that I had arrived at the right place. Well, turns out that Florenc 41 consists of several apartments in that house and the owner, Mr Novak, rents them out to travelers. I only stayed for one night, and enjoyed the quiet, private atmosphere. The location is very convenient, as it is very close to most sights.

The landlord was really friendly!

• 8th Oct 2014