Florenc 41 Reviews

Sokolovska 41, PRAGUE, Prague, Czech Republic

Jaroslav was an awesome host! He gave us a very thorough and helpful briefing of what to do in Prague and responded when we called about internet problem. The building was historical. View from our windows are amazing! This is a private apartment so meeting other travellers is a little difficult.

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND WOULD COME BACK OVER AND OVER. We were greeted by the owner on arrival and he was a lovely welcoming man who was more than happy to help with anything we wanted! Our room was a private double and had a sensational view of Prague. This didn't feel like a hostel, it was like having an apartment in the city. Close to the Metro and within a 10 minute walk to Wenceslas Square. Great Wi-Fi speed, little private kitchen and toilet all included in the price. MUST STAY HERE.

Very good stay, spacious and nicely decorated room, feeling home, helpful staff.

I booked a double ensuite room for my mom and for a few days. It was an awesome room and we enjoyed our stay very much. The location is very good and everything is superb wholistically. However the signage of the place was a bit vague.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Hoster was very kind and helpful. He gave us a map and told us everything to to see and go. Place was very clean and 10min walking to the downtown. Many restaurants around. The only wrong thing was the curtains were to clear and the sun comes up at 4:30; very early in the morning and it was hard to keep sleeping. I recommend dark curtains.

The service was really good and accommodation very comfortable with a great view off the balcony. Very good value and really enjoyed our stay.

Extramly good!!

Good stay.

It was wonderful experience to stay with Florenc 41. It is more like a flat. My friend and I booked a room with two beds at a very reasonable price. The location was wonderful. All the places of interest were within walk. The owner was very experienced and gave us many good advices. We think it was definitely worth the money we paid and we will certainly like to go back there if we ever travel to prague again

Very friendly and understanding. Near Bus terminal and close to the city centre. Price was very good.

Very good hospitality thanks

Always when in Prague, I stay here, excellent place and the location is just perfect.

I was a bit confused in the beginning when I arrived, I had expected the complete building to be a hostel. Instead I found a normal apartment building with not much indicating that I had arrived at the right place. Well, turns out that Florenc 41 consists of several apartments in that house and the owner, Mr Novak, rents them out to travelers. I only stayed for one night, and enjoyed the quiet, private atmosphere. The location is very convenient, as it is very close to most sights.

The landlord was really friendly!

• 8th Oct 2014

However it's not like a hostel, it's more like a private apartment. Location is perfect but room feels old, cheap and nasty. Kitchen is not available as shown in the images and also not included sink. So in this case we must washed the dishes in washbasin. If you plan to cook this is not the place for you - the kitchen consists of a hot plate and one pan. Additional no one is ever in the building except when you check in. He was also the only staff member and not present at all times.

It is more like a pension, but it is still very good. Everything is very clean, and the owner is always helpful. The rooms are big enough and very comfortable. Localization is great, it is close to the main train station, bus station and also from the old city center.

Firstly, the name hostel needs to be removed from all descriptions. This is more of a pension. There was room for just 6 people. The curtains in my room did not cover the windows so I felt exposed while sleeping. I was terrified upon arrival. I got there at midnight and a man was waiting outside the door of what seemed to be a random building. He was also the only staff member and not present at all times. The only positive was that it was right near the bus terminal for eurolines.

First point - this is not a hostel. Don't get confused. You are hiring an apartment in a guy's house. Location is awful, room feels old, cheap and nasty. Could not possibly recommend. Side note - finding the place is extremely difficult - you will not be greeted with a sign or any obvious marking that you are at a hostel. As I said, it's a private home and you will have to consult the intercom/buzzer directory at the door to work out which floor the "hostel" is on

Look... The place isn't a hostel... No one is ever in the building except when you check in and out. I highly suggest contacting the owner ahead of time and communicating your exact arrival time. Even then the check in and check out times posted are very strict. It was like renting an apartment. Sweet in some ways. Our two person private Ensuite was pretty cool. A little dirty but all hostels are a little dirty. I just think the guy needs to have a cleaning person come by fatter guests leave.

Florence 41 is very great!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7