Florenc 41 Reviews

Sokolovska 41, PRAGUE, Prague, Czech Republic

Not really a hostel at all, the room is just one of 3 in the apartment at the top of an apartment building in a bit of a sketchy area. Security was good, we had our own keys for the building door, apartment door and then bedroom door which all locked, would give 4/5 stars for that except on our last night as we entered the building a guy was lingering around and ran into the building as I opened the door which was worrying. Owner is a really nice guy and helpful too, great knowledge of the city

• 21st Jul 2015

the place is very central, you can reach anywhere in the city with the subway station 50 meters away. the owner was extra friendly, showing everthing worth visiting on the map. don't let the shared bathroom discourage you, toilet and bath is seperate and its shared among only 6 people so in my 5 nights stay i never had to wait for someone else or anything. this place has amazing value for money, i definitely recommend it!

The hostel was clean and big. We had a very spacious 2 person room. In the room were two comfortable beds and a table. There was a big wardrobe with lockers inside. Bathroom was clean and fairly modern. Downside: The door between the room and the hallway has non see-through glass in it, so when others guests arrived at night and turned on the light in the hallway, the whole room was filled with light. The owner is very kind and very helpful. Downside is that he's not present at location.

• 10th Jul 2015

One of the best places I've stayed - anywhere. We had our own apartment on the 5th floor, with a balcony overlooking the city. Beautiful and a perfect location. Thanks!

• 9th Jul 2015

private apartment. lots of mosquito if you keep the window open.

The room had a vintage style (old URSS style) which was nice. The place was quiet, clean and well located. The owner of the hostel gave us some indications were to go on a map, which I really appreciated. Since there was only two other rooms on the same floor, we barely met other travellers. If you want to meet other people to party, it's maybe not the best hostel, but it's definitely a good place to stay for a nice sleep (the room was pretty big!) at walking distance from the center.

Jaroslav was an awesome host! He gave us a very thorough and helpful briefing of what to do in Prague and responded when we called about internet problem. The building was historical. View from our windows are amazing! This is a private apartment so meeting other travellers is a little difficult.

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND WOULD COME BACK OVER AND OVER. We were greeted by the owner on arrival and he was a lovely welcoming man who was more than happy to help with anything we wanted! Our room was a private double and had a sensational view of Prague. This didn't feel like a hostel, it was like having an apartment in the city. Close to the Metro and within a 10 minute walk to Wenceslas Square. Great Wi-Fi speed, little private kitchen and toilet all included in the price. MUST STAY HERE.

Very good stay, spacious and nicely decorated room, feeling home, helpful staff.

I booked a double ensuite room for my mom and for a few days. It was an awesome room and we enjoyed our stay very much. The location is very good and everything is superb wholistically. However the signage of the place was a bit vague.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Hoster was very kind and helpful. He gave us a map and told us everything to to see and go. Place was very clean and 10min walking to the downtown. Many restaurants around. The only wrong thing was the curtains were to clear and the sun comes up at 4:30; very early in the morning and it was hard to keep sleeping. I recommend dark curtains.

The service was really good and accommodation very comfortable with a great view off the balcony. Very good value and really enjoyed our stay.

Extramly good!!

Good stay.

It was wonderful experience to stay with Florenc 41. It is more like a flat. My friend and I booked a room with two beds at a very reasonable price. The location was wonderful. All the places of interest were within walk. The owner was very experienced and gave us many good advices. We think it was definitely worth the money we paid and we will certainly like to go back there if we ever travel to prague again

Very friendly and understanding. Near Bus terminal and close to the city centre. Price was very good.

Very good hospitality thanks

Always when in Prague, I stay here, excellent place and the location is just perfect.

I was a bit confused in the beginning when I arrived, I had expected the complete building to be a hostel. Instead I found a normal apartment building with not much indicating that I had arrived at the right place. Well, turns out that Florenc 41 consists of several apartments in that house and the owner, Mr Novak, rents them out to travelers. I only stayed for one night, and enjoyed the quiet, private atmosphere. The location is very convenient, as it is very close to most sights.

The landlord was really friendly!

• 8th Oct 2014