Florenc 41 Reviews

Sokolovska 41, PRAGUE, Prague, Czech Republic

Stayed here for one of three nights in Prague but should have stayed here the entire time. You're about a 10 minute walk from everything and about 3 minutes from the central bus station and grocery stores. This means you're close enough to everything, but not going to be overwhelmed by crowds the second you step outside. The hostel is more like an apartment and is just an amazing value for the money. Yaroslav, the owner, has made this place a jewel in the midst of lots of valueless hostels.

Very nice place to stay! The owner was extremely nice and helpful, the accomodation comfortable and clean and the atmosphere just great and relaxing. It felt like having a room at a friend's place. The facilities could've been better but otherwise we didn't have any complaints.

It was a quiet and restful place. Some rooms have no facility to cook. The owner was helpful.

Everything about the place was amazing. Two very small problems we found were that the towels that were provided to us were quite small and the shower didn't have a shower curtain, so the floor got a bit wet. Other than that, Florenc 41 was one of the best places I have ever stayed in during my travels abroad.

• 17th Feb 2014

Excellent hostel, perfect location and the owner helps you in any moment.

I really like this lovely room! the owner is very nice, he told you everything in prague! If I come here again, this place will be my firsht choice!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • China

Very good position five minutes to subway interchange, close to downtown. Equipment somewhat oldfashioned, but OK, free and quick internet. Our second time in same accommodation and probably will return again, worth for the money.

Thank you for the kindness.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Hungary

very cozy room, just like you are a guest in someone's flat, we enjoyed our stay very much! The owner, Jaroslaw, gives you all necessary information. The location is great, you do not need to use the public transport to get to the most important sights, just walk. There are many shops, restaurants, cafés, pubs in the street, and the train & bus stations are very close. I would definitely come back again!

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Hungary

I chose the hostel for one night because it is close to the bus station and I needed to leave from there early in the morning. I got what I needed from this place. Not expensive, clean, secure, quite a nice view from the window and the owner was helpful.

The room was very spacious and clean. The owner was very helpful supplying maps, local information and directions. A very plesant and safe stay.

• 30th Sep 2013

Jaroslav was so nice to us. He gave all information about Prague.

Staff where very friendly on greeting and gave us detailed information of the city and sights to see. Double room was very spacious and value for many. Located near the bus station and a comfortable walk to all the sights

we had a really nice stay, the furniture is a little old fashioned but it's comfortable and there is lots of space. the owner is really friendly and he was very helpful to us. the elevator is kind of old and didn't really appear to be safe so we had to take the stairs (even though our room was on the 5. floor). besides that no problems.

Very nice and comfy place almost in the city centre. I recommend it honestly.

• 25th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Very nice room. Just 5 minutes from Florenc metro station and 15 min from the city centre. The kitchen is very small but it is ok for a short stay.

Had to wait a bit outside the building door but no problem. Mr. Jaroslav was great. He told us everything we needed. Don't be fooled by the old fashioned eastern european kind of building and elevator: This was a great accomodation service. Very good internet as well. I felt almost at home there. Very well located as well, 10 minutes from the city centre. Would definetely stay there again.

Just apartment, you get a room

Jarislav was very helpful when we arrived, the room is nice and clean. Thanks for the reception!

It's a nice place, all it need to be perfect is a place to cook!! :D

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7