Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

Rolando is such a great guy!! He is very welcoming and told us a lot about the sights to see. If you're looking for a quieter hostel this is super central & a great choice. Probably try another hostel if you're looking to socialize in the kitchen-type setting.

• 21st May 2015

It's great for the value, and while the facilities are lacking, the owner is the BEST!!! He will bend over backwards to accommodate! Wifi kinda sucks, but my experience was totally changed by the company in the rooms, and the owner. No locks or lockers, but I would still recommend it. Great location.

There was a bit of confrontation with another guest. Although the owner dealt with it well and is also there to help with anything you need. The hostel doesn't have much of a party atmosphere and is more of a quiet environment.

Dear Darian im so sorry for the inconvenit wiht the another canadian boy I hope You have a good vacation thank you for To stay for your 6 night Br

I must say look for the house numbers when trying to find it. Sheets were clean. Blankets are not (they just refilled and put at the end of the beds) bathrooms were okay. Staff was awesome. And breakfast was the normal cereal and bread.

No real common room, no lockers for your stuff, and the bathroom is very small for the number of people they had staying in the hostel. Other than that, it's pretty nice- great location, really friendly owners (especially if you speak Spanish), light breakfast included, clean, and has good wifi.

It was ok. The kind of place you think of when you think about what hostels are like.

The owner was never there for every single check-in, but he was so nice that you would just forgive him the moment you saw him! He helped us alot and was a sweetheart! The shared bathroom are kinda nasty but the rooms are clean! Breakfast is free wich is great and wifi is not perfect but it was ok! We had a lot of fun there! Would go back!

Very discreet location. We looked for this hostel for 30 minutes until we finally started looking at the apartment names next to buzzers. The hostel was pretty small and besides a kitchen the only place to hang out was bedrooms. My friend came back late and her bed had been given away so one night two slept in one bed. Not fun. honestky great location a block or two away from leather market. Good budget hostel just make sure to claim beds. Not cleanest but I didn't really notice.

• 19th Apr 2015

I liked how they found me another place to stay even when it was full. I enjoyed the hospitality and will most likely come back. Thank you!

• 18th Apr 2015

We had a really great stay at this hostel. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Ronaldo showed us where all the attractions were in the city and cheap places where we could go eat. We had an amazing time.

was a good hostel and met some awesome people there. Location was fantastic and breakfast was fine. Would only say that the staff weren't that helpful. the guy was in a rush to check me in, and then I didn't see him again until Monday morning after arriving on the Saturday. The woman didn't help me when there was no soap in the bathroom, and told me I couldn't lock the door. Also, it says that there's someone there overnight, but there isn't; luckily, everyone there was lovely, but if not, Idk!

Simple and small but cozy. Having free breakfast and use of the kitchen was awesome. Perfect location, within walking distance of every sight in Florence! The owner was the best part of the stay! I was an hour and a half late for the check in and he waited for me to arrive, and moved me to a smaller dorm because the one I booked had a group of 6 guys in it. He also had great recommendations for sights, restaurants and tours. As a lone, female traveller this was one of my favourite hostels.

All in all, everything was pretty okay for the value for money. Can't complain about anything. Additionally, the owner is really nice and helpful.

Rolando is a nic person, he gives you information about the city and the places to go. The beds were good, the blankets were so nice. They have breakfasts. Too much people for such a reduced space, the bathroom was always crowded, even when they have two showers and toilet.

Ronaldo was very nice, but bathroom was left for wanting. Creepy guests made stay interesting. Great location, comfy beds. book the 6 dorm, not the 8!

Staff not stay the night, the night of the check-in had some reason to guests. Narrow kitchen, not sit only three people in the living room. WiFi is weak, and cut it at night. Shower is broken.

Not enough bathrooms, small kitchen/common room and little atmosphere but really you do get what you pay for here. If you want a cheap option in Florence its not too bad for the price

For the price it's really good. Bathrooms are a bit cramped, things were not too dirty, air in the room got really stale (there was febreeze which helped a little but didn't really solve the problem). There were lockers. Owner was really nice but wasn't always around, there was a day he didn't show up at all and the water heater broke, so everyone had to take cold showers. A bit hard to find because the street numbers are confusing, there are two sets of them.

We loved it here. Perfect location and it was clean and cozy. It was so nice to be able to use the kitchen. They also put out little breakfast items in the morning which is really nice. Friendly staff, clean bathrooms, great shower and comfortable beds. We liked it a lot!

Terrible showers. Lots of stairs. Close to lots of good sights, markets, bars, etc. Pretty standard rooms and kitchen. Decent hostel.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts