Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

For the price it's really good. Bathrooms are a bit cramped, things were not too dirty, air in the room got really stale (there was febreeze which helped a little but didn't really solve the problem). There were lockers. Owner was really nice but wasn't always around, there was a day he didn't show up at all and the water heater broke, so everyone had to take cold showers. A bit hard to find because the street numbers are confusing, there are two sets of them.

We loved it here. Perfect location and it was clean and cozy. It was so nice to be able to use the kitchen. They also put out little breakfast items in the morning which is really nice. Friendly staff, clean bathrooms, great shower and comfortable beds. We liked it a lot!

• 16th Mar 2015

a really cool and cheap hostel close to the center. we booked it last minute for 9euros...

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Greece

I will recommend the Dance hostel to everyone I know!

• 8th Mar 2015

The cheapest hostel in Europe I have ever seen! The location is nice even if it is not so easy to find the hostel in the first place. The showers are ok but not super clean. Wifi is a bit poor. There is a kitchen and a supermarket nearby, so it is quite useful.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Florence Dance Hostel. It was cheap but the amenities were more than paid for. It is not truly a bed and breakfast, be ware, but the experience was very fun. There is a sense of community at the hostel among the guests that was unexpected but appreciated for a lone traveler. I was very satisfied with my two night stay.

My expectation was completely different from the reality. The staff was really nice, but I would recommend my friends to look for another hostel.

We booked two nights but could only stand to stay in the the room one night. The smell of the entire apartment was overwhelmingly disgusting. I had to sleep with a coat over my nose to block the smell. Very disappointed.

• 6th Feb 2015

Very close to the station. Only a 4 minute walk. Hard to find (it's in the same building as hotel nazionale) but the staff is nice and chill. Clean, comfortable, but the wifi wasn't great, which made planning afterward diifficult. Very cheap hostel close to all the sites in a walkable city. Definitely recommend it

This hostel is the cheapest one in Florence and for the price everything is just acceptable. However I wouldn't recommend this hostel to solo female travellers. I stayed 4 nights there and a couple of the nights I was literally the only female person in the entire property and because the hostel wasn't staffed 24 hours a day, it did impose concerns to me as a couple of the guests felt a bit creepy.

I stayed for two night and it was ok. İt was clear but there was a bad smell. There is a small kitchen which you can use and location is good.I recommend it. :)

I thınk, accordıng to prıce, The best one. It was clean. I dont know why people dont lıke thıs hostel. Rooms were also hot. Staff was helpful and warm. There was a kıtchen. Wıfı was good. Also cheaper. Locatıon was perfect.

Generally, it was one of the worst hostel that I stayed at. I have already travelled a lot, staying in different hostel around the world that's why I can draw a comparison.

Very hard to find this hostel

Bring your own towel and flip flops for the shower. Take precautions if allergic to dust. Value for money pretty fair and location excellent. Owner pretty friendly and approachable.

This hostel is in a great location. Within walking distance of the main attractions and just around the corner of the leather market and indoor supermarket (highly recommend stoping by those places). However, the bunk beds are a bit outdated and we only saw a staff member there once which was during check in. There are no specific lockers to store your bags but there are small lockers with a key where you can leave your valuables. You can also leave your bag there after check out for a small fee

generally it was good but the heating system was not working in the morning so we wake up like freezing!!!

It is a cheap place but its the perfect way to meet people and visite Florence by walk you are near everything. It is clean, a bit noisy as it's on a big street and it is a small place but i recommande it to every backpackers traveller.

• 30th Nov 2014

It's a nice and cheap hostel located close to all the main touristic points. Rolando is the owner and is really attencious and easygoing. The rooms are comfortable and the hostel is located in a business building downtown. There are lockers with keys for free. The only problem is that the kitchen doens't have a stove. There is only a microwave oven.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great place if you are looking for budget stay. excellent location. only thing I found lacking was a locker in the room.Had to pay 2 euros for the one outside the room, so it was still ok. all in all, enjoyed. would recommend.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts