Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

It's a nice place; close to tourist spot and train station

the bath room is not that good.

Great hostel really 2mins from train station and very safe they have good lockers...The owner Ronaldo very nice.

Well I wish I could have rated it better but not after the owner of the hostel declined to send the money I had forgotten on the kitchne table. It is not a big amount, only 11 euros but his contradictory explanations and word games in order not to send the money was just hilarious and also very annoying...

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Hi there, if you left your money in the kitchen and someone take is your responsibility. You checked out more less at 7pm and you came back to collect the luggage. If you left 11€ in the kitchen, it would be probably 100% that other guest will take it. I am afraid this is not our responsibility but your. We provide lockers to customer in order to leave their belongings to avoid this issues.

was very clien hostels nice staff! also there is small breakfast, near to everything thank you boy.

• 12th Mar 2014

rude staff, can ask for any amount of money even tho u have prior booking and no gas, no cookin facilitiees even tho a stove has been provvided

• 26th Feb 2014
  • India

but is every thing you say writing in hostelswolrd we say we are no cooking place for 6,00 euro are you paid is no posible but you are incorret we have the the machine only for hot water but you put the rice inside for cooking but this was crazi. afther you have the chekout and left your luggaje in the room wihtout to talk we me. you coming back more less at 2:00 use internet baftroom and want to keed go around. i call you for and talk you go

It's really difficult to find someone in the reception., I already have all arranged with Rolando about the time of the check-in, but when I arrived there was anyone there, I had to wait 2 hours to enter in the hostel. It's really simple and the kitchen is inutil.

dear guest with have the checking time we are in the reception 8,30 to 8,00 pm if you arrive after that time is no my problem is writing in the website the checking time and is writing too we are no cooking place good vacation

They should re-write the truth in the hostel info, in general the check-in is from 11am (not 8am) but they allowed me to check-in at 9am.

dear mateusz how you can think if you arrive in some plece at 8,am you can get the bed we make a checking 8:am to 8;00 pm because we are there the checking you can make to left your thing and coming back afther. never you geting before to the chekout the bed

Small Hostel. Cooking facilities is very poor (stove dosent work).

dear Luis but have writing we are no cooking place

it is an apartment flat. but it is close to train station and city center. you can walk everywhere from the hostel. the street is busy all the time. you can feel safe.

i had a good time staying in this hotel and the host was nice and friendly. but during my stay there was an electricity cut for one day so we could not use the internet and hot shower i wish it would never happen again. overall, i would like to visit it again!

There is NO kitchen,different from their description. Left luggage is no free.

dear okada here nobady paid for yo left the luggage and where we say we have a kitchen for cook isla writing we have only for hot water no for cooking so you can get in florence some place where you can to cook but no for 6 six euro i think you get a lot for six euro.

The hostel is near from main station. it is very convineus. but you cannot use kitchen I dont understand. and especially the staff go out side everyday and night. so you cant see staff. hh.... and it is really cold and there is no front desk. kk so you will checkin in the kitchen that just microwave.

very good and new place thera some one was paiting but every thing was cleaning thank you for every thing boy

It was not worth 13 euros a night in a mixed dorm... The sign on the door was HANDWRITTEN.... Definitely gave me a "red flag". The staff was never there, only to check in. They were renovating a new room which could show some promising hope. The kitchen was FILTHY! Trash bags everywhere, I couldn't even get to the sink. Only pro is that its nearby to the train station.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Lithuania

It was like an apartment with two rooms turned into dorms, the rooms were not ready for us when we arrived, we asked to stay another night, where told that was ok and then there was no room for us the next day. The room had just been painted so it was still fuming when we moved into our room, there was no signage and it was very hard to find. At first he tried to overcharge us on the city tax. We had to wait in the 'lobby' for over an hour before the owner arrived to check us in.

Good to stay here for the night. Charged tourist tax was EUR 2 instead of EUR 1.

It's more of an apartment than hostel, it's an older building but it's starting to get renovated. Rolando is a great guy! Very hospitable and selfless. Is willing to go out of his way to help you. Location is great, there's an awesome bar literally next door. The bathroom situation can be a little weird but it's not that big of a problem. Great place to stay if ur on a budget

It was fine, not great but it was ok for two nights, I would try to go somewhere else but if you are looking for something cheap then this will be fine. Oh, the room smelled a little funny

• 2nd Nov 2013

reccomented if you re searching for a cheap and well located hostel in Florence. Rolando is a very nice guy!

• 31st Oct 2013