Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

The owner was never there for every single check-in, but he was so nice that you would just forgive him the moment you saw him! He helped us alot and was a sweetheart! The shared bathroom are kinda nasty but the rooms are clean! Breakfast is free wich is great and wifi is not perfect but it was ok! We had a lot of fun there! Would go back!

I liked how they found me another place to stay even when it was full. I enjoyed the hospitality and will most likely come back. Thank you!

• 18th Apr 2015

We had a really great stay at this hostel. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Ronaldo showed us where all the attractions were in the city and cheap places where we could go eat. We had an amazing time.

was a good hostel and met some awesome people there. Location was fantastic and breakfast was fine. Would only say that the staff weren't that helpful. the guy was in a rush to check me in, and then I didn't see him again until Monday morning after arriving on the Saturday. The woman didn't help me when there was no soap in the bathroom, and told me I couldn't lock the door. Also, it says that there's someone there overnight, but there isn't; luckily, everyone there was lovely, but if not, Idk!

Simple and small but cozy. Having free breakfast and use of the kitchen was awesome. Perfect location, within walking distance of every sight in Florence! The owner was the best part of the stay! I was an hour and a half late for the check in and he waited for me to arrive, and moved me to a smaller dorm because the one I booked had a group of 6 guys in it. He also had great recommendations for sights, restaurants and tours. As a lone, female traveller this was one of my favourite hostels.

All in all, everything was pretty okay for the value for money. Can't complain about anything. Additionally, the owner is really nice and helpful.

Rolando is a nic person, he gives you information about the city and the places to go. The beds were good, the blankets were so nice. They have breakfasts. Too much people for such a reduced space, the bathroom was always crowded, even when they have two showers and toilet.

Ronaldo was very nice, but bathroom was left for wanting. Creepy guests made stay interesting. Great location, comfy beds. book the 6 dorm, not the 8!

Staff not stay the night, the night of the check-in had some reason to guests. Narrow kitchen, not sit only three people in the living room. WiFi is weak, and cut it at night. Shower is broken.

For the price it's really good. Bathrooms are a bit cramped, things were not too dirty, air in the room got really stale (there was febreeze which helped a little but didn't really solve the problem). There were lockers. Owner was really nice but wasn't always around, there was a day he didn't show up at all and the water heater broke, so everyone had to take cold showers. A bit hard to find because the street numbers are confusing, there are two sets of them.

We loved it here. Perfect location and it was clean and cozy. It was so nice to be able to use the kitchen. They also put out little breakfast items in the morning which is really nice. Friendly staff, clean bathrooms, great shower and comfortable beds. We liked it a lot!

Terrible showers. Lots of stairs. Close to lots of good sights, markets, bars, etc. Pretty standard rooms and kitchen. Decent hostel.

a really cool and cheap hostel close to the center. we booked it last minute for 9euros...

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Greece

I will recommend the Dance hostel to everyone I know!

• 8th Mar 2015

The cheapest hostel in Europe I have ever seen! The location is nice even if it is not so easy to find the hostel in the first place. The showers are ok but not super clean. Wifi is a bit poor. There is a kitchen and a supermarket nearby, so it is quite useful.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Florence Dance Hostel. It was cheap but the amenities were more than paid for. It is not truly a bed and breakfast, be ware, but the experience was very fun. There is a sense of community at the hostel among the guests that was unexpected but appreciated for a lone traveler. I was very satisfied with my two night stay.

My expectation was completely different from the reality. The staff was really nice, but I would recommend my friends to look for another hostel.

We booked two nights but could only stand to stay in the the room one night. The smell of the entire apartment was overwhelmingly disgusting. I had to sleep with a coat over my nose to block the smell. Very disappointed.

• 6th Feb 2015

Very close to the station. Only a 4 minute walk. Hard to find (it's in the same building as hotel nazionale) but the staff is nice and chill. Clean, comfortable, but the wifi wasn't great, which made planning afterward diifficult. Very cheap hostel close to all the sites in a walkable city. Definitely recommend it

This hostel is the cheapest one in Florence and for the price everything is just acceptable. However I wouldn't recommend this hostel to solo female travellers. I stayed 4 nights there and a couple of the nights I was literally the only female person in the entire property and because the hostel wasn't staffed 24 hours a day, it did impose concerns to me as a couple of the guests felt a bit creepy.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts