Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay at the Florence Dance Hostel. It was cheap but the amenities were more than paid for. It is not truly a bed and breakfast, be ware, but the experience was very fun. There is a sense of community at the hostel among the guests that was unexpected but appreciated for a lone traveler. I was very satisfied with my two night stay.

My expectation was completely different from the reality. The staff was really nice, but I would recommend my friends to look for another hostel.

We booked two nights but could only stand to stay in the the room one night. The smell of the entire apartment was overwhelmingly disgusting. I had to sleep with a coat over my nose to block the smell. Very disappointed.

• 6th Feb 2015

Very close to the station. Only a 4 minute walk. Hard to find (it's in the same building as hotel nazionale) but the staff is nice and chill. Clean, comfortable, but the wifi wasn't great, which made planning afterward diifficult. Very cheap hostel close to all the sites in a walkable city. Definitely recommend it

This hostel is the cheapest one in Florence and for the price everything is just acceptable. However I wouldn't recommend this hostel to solo female travellers. I stayed 4 nights there and a couple of the nights I was literally the only female person in the entire property and because the hostel wasn't staffed 24 hours a day, it did impose concerns to me as a couple of the guests felt a bit creepy.

I stayed for two night and it was ok. İt was clear but there was a bad smell. There is a small kitchen which you can use and location is good.I recommend it. :)

I thınk, accordıng to prıce, The best one. It was clean. I dont know why people dont lıke thıs hostel. Rooms were also hot. Staff was helpful and warm. There was a kıtchen. Wıfı was good. Also cheaper. Locatıon was perfect.

Generally, it was one of the worst hostel that I stayed at. I have already travelled a lot, staying in different hostel around the world that's why I can draw a comparison.

Very hard to find this hostel

Bring your own towel and flip flops for the shower. Take precautions if allergic to dust. Value for money pretty fair and location excellent. Owner pretty friendly and approachable.

This hostel is in a great location. Within walking distance of the main attractions and just around the corner of the leather market and indoor supermarket (highly recommend stoping by those places). However, the bunk beds are a bit outdated and we only saw a staff member there once which was during check in. There are no specific lockers to store your bags but there are small lockers with a key where you can leave your valuables. You can also leave your bag there after check out for a small fee

generally it was good but the heating system was not working in the morning so we wake up like freezing!!!

It is a cheap place but its the perfect way to meet people and visite Florence by walk you are near everything. It is clean, a bit noisy as it's on a big street and it is a small place but i recommande it to every backpackers traveller.

• 30th Nov 2014

It's a nice and cheap hostel located close to all the main touristic points. Rolando is the owner and is really attencious and easygoing. The rooms are comfortable and the hostel is located in a business building downtown. There are lockers with keys for free. The only problem is that the kitchen doens't have a stove. There is only a microwave oven.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great place if you are looking for budget stay. excellent location. only thing I found lacking was a locker in the room.Had to pay 2 euros for the one outside the room, so it was still ok. all in all, enjoyed. would recommend.

위치 하나는 최고. 피렌체SMN역과도 가깝고, 중앙시장인근으로 두오모성당과도 가깝다. 다만 시설이 너무 낙후되었고, 여인숙같은 느낌. 어두운 조명에 시내중심가로 시끌러움. 솔직히 추천하고픈 마음은 없고, 위치와 저렴한 가격만을 생각하는 남성분이라면 하루정도 시도해보세요.

This hostel is the bottom of the barrel. But it's convenient to the train station and cheap, if that's what you need.

ernesto was very helpful and kind. there were some kind of strange people you might not want to stay with very much in one of the four dorms.

I think the hostel is terrible!.. It has really good location, but the bathroom and the place is not nice. I book a room for 6 people and we sleep 8!! there were people sleeping on the floor... The people there was really nice, so it wasn't so bad.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Overall good but the dorm beds are not up to standard but still ok for a night or two.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts