Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

It is not easy to recognize because it doesn't have a sign or anything outside of it. However it is a great location and like 7min away from central Florence. The staff is nice and can help you get acquainted with the city easily. The beds are very squeaky ((at least the one slept in) and overall its pretty small. If i was going back to Florence and was "balling on a budget", i would stay here again. Also i thought it was a bed and breakfast??

Location is good, when u are looking for it put the address in maps and go there the numbers on the street are all over the place! Once you find it it's a good place to stay, no common room but u can meet people in the dorms and then go and chill

Poor breakfast(acually it's not breakfast, just snack) No elevator, high stairs, dirty facilities

Only stayed in this particular hostel for one night. Facility was okay and was kind of hard to find but the owner was incredibly nice and helpful and the location was great. I'd stay again.

The room was crammed, stuffy and had to climb lots of stairs. There was a pub below so it was rather noisy at night. The owner was very nice though.

The only good point of this hostel is the location near the central station and the city center.

Rolando is such a great guy!! He is very welcoming and told us a lot about the sights to see. If you're looking for a quieter hostel this is super central & a great choice. Probably try another hostel if you're looking to socialize in the kitchen-type setting.

It's great for the value, and while the facilities are lacking, the owner is the BEST!!! He will bend over backwards to accommodate! Wifi kinda sucks, but my experience was totally changed by the company in the rooms, and the owner. No locks or lockers, but I would still recommend it. Great location.

There was a bit of confrontation with another guest. Although the owner dealt with it well and is also there to help with anything you need. The hostel doesn't have much of a party atmosphere and is more of a quiet environment.

Dear Darian im so sorry for the inconvenit wiht the another canadian boy I hope You have a good vacation thank you for To stay for your 6 night Br

it is a really small hostel, but the location was just perfect! the staff is never been there but once you meet Rolando, this guys is super fun and really friendly! i only met him like 10 minutes but this guy told us everything about the city. The bathroom was only one so we have to wait for a while and i have a really hard time as well to find out where the hostel is! number 22

I must say look for the house numbers when trying to find it. Sheets were clean. Blankets are not (they just refilled and put at the end of the beds) bathrooms were okay. Staff was awesome. And breakfast was the normal cereal and bread.

No real common room, no lockers for your stuff, and the bathroom is very small for the number of people they had staying in the hostel. Other than that, it's pretty nice- great location, really friendly owners (especially if you speak Spanish), light breakfast included, clean, and has good wifi.

It was ok. The kind of place you think of when you think about what hostels are like.

The owner was never there for every single check-in, but he was so nice that you would just forgive him the moment you saw him! He helped us alot and was a sweetheart! The shared bathroom are kinda nasty but the rooms are clean! Breakfast is free wich is great and wifi is not perfect but it was ok! We had a lot of fun there! Would go back!

Very discreet location. We looked for this hostel for 30 minutes until we finally started looking at the apartment names next to buzzers. The hostel was pretty small and besides a kitchen the only place to hang out was bedrooms. My friend came back late and her bed had been given away so one night two slept in one bed. Not fun. honestky great location a block or two away from leather market. Good budget hostel just make sure to claim beds. Not cleanest but I didn't really notice.

• 19th Apr 2015

I liked how they found me another place to stay even when it was full. I enjoyed the hospitality and will most likely come back. Thank you!

• 18th Apr 2015

We had a really great stay at this hostel. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Ronaldo showed us where all the attractions were in the city and cheap places where we could go eat. We had an amazing time.

was a good hostel and met some awesome people there. Location was fantastic and breakfast was fine. Would only say that the staff weren't that helpful. the guy was in a rush to check me in, and then I didn't see him again until Monday morning after arriving on the Saturday. The woman didn't help me when there was no soap in the bathroom, and told me I couldn't lock the door. Also, it says that there's someone there overnight, but there isn't; luckily, everyone there was lovely, but if not, Idk!

Simple and small but cozy. Having free breakfast and use of the kitchen was awesome. Perfect location, within walking distance of every sight in Florence! The owner was the best part of the stay! I was an hour and a half late for the check in and he waited for me to arrive, and moved me to a smaller dorm because the one I booked had a group of 6 guys in it. He also had great recommendations for sights, restaurants and tours. As a lone, female traveller this was one of my favourite hostels.

All in all, everything was pretty okay for the value for money. Can't complain about anything. Additionally, the owner is really nice and helpful.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts