Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

the bath room is not that good.

Great hostel really 2mins from train station and very safe they have good lockers...The owner Ronaldo very nice.

Well I wish I could have rated it better but not after the owner of the hostel declined to send the money I had forgotten on the kitchne table. It is not a big amount, only 11 euros but his contradictory explanations and word games in order not to send the money was just hilarious and also very annoying...

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Hi there, if you left your money in the kitchen and someone take is your responsibility. You checked out more less at 7pm and you came back to collect the luggage. If you left 11€ in the kitchen, it would be probably 100% that other guest will take it. I am afraid this is not our responsibility but your. We provide lockers to customer in order to leave their belongings to avoid this issues.

was very clien hostels nice staff! also there is small breakfast, near to everything thank you boy.

• 12th Mar 2014

rude staff, can ask for any amount of money even tho u have prior booking and no gas, no cookin facilitiees even tho a stove has been provvided

• 26th Feb 2014
  • India

but is every thing you say writing in hostelswolrd we say we are no cooking place for 6,00 euro are you paid is no posible but you are incorret we have the the machine only for hot water but you put the rice inside for cooking but this was crazi. afther you have the chekout and left your luggaje in the room wihtout to talk we me. you coming back more less at 2:00 use internet baftroom and want to keed go around. i call you for and talk you go

It's really difficult to find someone in the reception., I already have all arranged with Rolando about the time of the check-in, but when I arrived there was anyone there, I had to wait 2 hours to enter in the hostel. It's really simple and the kitchen is inutil.

dear guest with have the checking time we are in the reception 8,30 to 8,00 pm if you arrive after that time is no my problem is writing in the website the checking time and is writing too we are no cooking place good vacation

1 2 Next » last »