Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

Is nice place.. just two minuts walking to the center... the atmosphere is good.. the price is ok!!

• 28th May 2014
  • Spain

Kitchen doesn't work and one of the showers is a bathtub located between the other shower and a toilet, so unless you lock the whole room, you would shower with people coming in and out of the bathroom. I tried to extend my stay, one of the staff members said it was OK, and the next morning I had to leave cause there wasn't any room available.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed! Uno de los mejores hostales en que he estado! The location is perfect! The owner is awesome, the city is beautiful and for that price!!! Seriously? I recommend this hostel to all backpackers! Rolando es super amable!

Rolando is just the best host ever.He helped me a lot in the trouble.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Ukraine

It's a nice place; close to tourist spot and train station

the bath room is not that good.

Great hostel really 2mins from train station and very safe they have good lockers...The owner Ronaldo very nice.

Well I wish I could have rated it better but not after the owner of the hostel declined to send the money I had forgotten on the kitchne table. It is not a big amount, only 11 euros but his contradictory explanations and word games in order not to send the money was just hilarious and also very annoying...

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Hi there, if you left your money in the kitchen and someone take is your responsibility. You checked out more less at 7pm and you came back to collect the luggage. If you left 11€ in the kitchen, it would be probably 100% that other guest will take it. I am afraid this is not our responsibility but your. We provide lockers to customer in order to leave their belongings to avoid this issues.

was very clien hostels nice staff! also there is small breakfast, near to everything thank you boy.

• 12th Mar 2014