Florence Dance Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

The cheapest hostel in Europe I have ever seen! The location is nice even if it is not so easy to find the hostel in the first place. The showers are ok but not super clean. Wifi is a bit poor. There is a kitchen and a supermarket nearby, so it is quite useful.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Florence Dance Hostel. It was cheap but the amenities were more than paid for. It is not truly a bed and breakfast, be ware, but the experience was very fun. There is a sense of community at the hostel among the guests that was unexpected but appreciated for a lone traveler. I was very satisfied with my two night stay.

My expectation was completely different from the reality. The staff was really nice, but I would recommend my friends to look for another hostel.

We booked two nights but could only stand to stay in the the room one night. The smell of the entire apartment was overwhelmingly disgusting. I had to sleep with a coat over my nose to block the smell. Very disappointed.

• 6th Feb 2015

Very close to the station. Only a 4 minute walk. Hard to find (it's in the same building as hotel nazionale) but the staff is nice and chill. Clean, comfortable, but the wifi wasn't great, which made planning afterward diifficult. Very cheap hostel close to all the sites in a walkable city. Definitely recommend it

This hostel is the cheapest one in Florence and for the price everything is just acceptable. However I wouldn't recommend this hostel to solo female travellers. I stayed 4 nights there and a couple of the nights I was literally the only female person in the entire property and because the hostel wasn't staffed 24 hours a day, it did impose concerns to me as a couple of the guests felt a bit creepy.

I stayed for two night and it was ok. İt was clear but there was a bad smell. There is a small kitchen which you can use and location is good.I recommend it. :)

I thınk, accordıng to prıce, The best one. It was clean. I dont know why people dont lıke thıs hostel. Rooms were also hot. Staff was helpful and warm. There was a kıtchen. Wıfı was good. Also cheaper. Locatıon was perfect.

1 2 3 Next » last »