Florence Youth Hostel Reviews

Via della Condotta 4, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Great location within Florence, though after an almost 20 minute walk from the station I was very glad there was only 1 flight of stairs to reception. I stayed in a single room that was clean if a little sparse. The lock out starts a little early for a hostel for my opinion (10am), though on check out they were only too happy to let me leave my bag and come back during lock out to pick it up. The staff were friendly and the bed warm and comfortable.

• 4th Dec 2013

Thank you very much for your comment. I want to only tell you that we don't have lock out any more ;) Maddy