Florence Youth Hostel Reviews

Via della Condotta 4, Florence, Italy

BEWARE! Booked this hostel from a recommendation from a friend who stayed there a year ago. This hostel NO LONGER EXISTS. Waited at the exact address for hours. Tried calling, emailing, and no response. Ruined a full afternoon of mine and my friends in Florence as we had to then go from hostel to hostel looking for availability. DO NOT BOOK AT FLORENCE YOUTH HOSTEL.

• 20th Jun 2014

I canceled my reservation with the Florence Youth Hostel. I arrived at the address given on the Hostel World website at 2:30 (14:30). My check in time wasn't until 4 (16:00). So decided to call the number to see if I could drop off my bags until check in and found that the number given again on the website was the incorrect number. So then I decided to email from my phone and never received an email back. Then around 4:00 (2 hours later) when it became clear that no one was going to return my