Florens Boutique Reviews

Ausros Vartu str. 29, Vilnius, Lithuania

Quaint but charming, and extremely well located (considering the price range), very close to the Gate of Dawn. A nice alternative to classic backpacker hostels.

We had a really nice stay here. Clean big rooms, nice staff, excellent location. Downside: Near a busy road + railway and no common area or breakfast opportunities. Luckily there is plenty to get nearby and it is really close to the old town, which is awesome.

Very clean and nice hostel with perfect location. A little bit noisily at night even with closed windows.

the hostel is clean and in the center of the city( 2 min walk by the trai and bus station). i think that is a nice and anexpensive place to stay in Vilnius!!!!!

very helpful, and gave me a wake up call when needed at 2:30am.. they had everything what i needed! :)

• 15th Jan 2013

In general it is a very nice place. I ordered a superior double-bed hoping for a room with a bath near a window, but I was told there are three rooms of this type and that one was occupied, so I had a room with a bath in a bathroom, alas. There was only one problem – with hot water. Often the pressure of hot water was weak, making it hardly possible to have a shower, and it seems like two nights out of three there were no hot water at all late in the evening, after 22.p.m.

• 22nd Dec 2012
  • Belarus

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this place. I was only looking for a quiet, conveniently located and cheap place to spend a weekend with my partner, but when I arrived I found that the room was really beautiful and comfortable appointed. As it isn't a hostel, there is of course no social space in Florens Boutique but in my opinion that is one of its greatest virtues. Its quiet, relaxed and represents excellent value for money - I would recommend it without hesitation.

• 8th Nov 2012

Good value for money, overall facilities are average. It is well located however can get pretty noisy at night.

very nice place. I will returne there, when I will visite VIlnius once again.

We arrived in time, and the responsible of the room want to give us a double room instead a ensuite single room that I payed... The responsible was unfriendly and racist when she knows our nationality as italians, I never was insult in that way in my life! Don-t go here. It's dirty.

• 1st Mar 2012

it was quite nice, rooms are clean, location is very good. The only one bad thing is that the walls of the rooms are very thin. We had room number 10, and there was a coffee machine next to our door, so it was really noisy....

Perfect location, just 2 minutes walk to the old town and 5 minutes from the train station/ central. The room is clean and tidy. But the room is very noisy cos the railway is just in front of the hotel.

Good location close to the train station, around 6-8 minutes max. In other direction about 5 minutes walk to the start of the old town. My room wasnt as 'pretty' as the pics shown in the hostelworld website but adequate enough.

It's good if the account could be settled with credit card as well, thus not to worry about the English translation.

Regular three-star standard. A bit noisy as a busy railway is close.

Very basic guesthouse bit outside of the old town. Nothing to complain but nothing special. There was some repair work in the building so you might need your earplugs in the close future.

Excellent staff, immaculate rooms. I'd stay again without question.

The staff running the hostel went out of their way to accommodate our group and were extremely friendly. Definitely recommend this place

Staff is really-really-really cool! help us with our problem! Thank you so much!!!

Really nice place. Rooms are comfortable and clean, location is close to historical center and main sights of the town, friendly staff is ready to help. Breakfast is not smth delicious, but served at time you chose. Little shortcomings: close to the road-cross - can be a little bit noisy, room temperature is lower than comfortable level (in winter).

View all Vilnius Bed and Breakfasts