Florentin Apartment Reviews

6 Cordovero st, Tel Aviv, Israel

Great value and location! Tel Aviv knows how to party!

It was great. It is all that it says and a little extra. My boyfriend and I had not problem there. Spent a couple of nights and it was beautiful! Really clean and cozy.

Tel Aviv is one of my favorites cities in the world and i this flat was so amazing that i will sure going order it again. it was clean, silent and close to everything and excellent value for money deal! Also must share that David the owner was so nice to me and was available for all my needs. regards, amy!

• 29th Jul 2014

Great stay Good lucation

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Israel

The apartment was really great. Location, cleanliness and facilities are just what we needed to explore the city and then relax. I do recommended it.

We had a great time. Despite the political situation and the alarms that were heard in Tel Aviv people went out and the cafes and restaurants were full. The apartment is situated in the center of Florentin near the cafes and bars. Apartment is small but fits 4 comfortably. Good value for money. David was helpful and accessibil

• 22nd Jul 2014