Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

The staff were very helpful. I was sick and The staff helped me find the resources I needed. If you want to get to bed before 11pm after a long day of traveling sleeping on the terrace might not be your best bet but it was a cool atmosphere. The staff were very nice but when we checked in there was a lot of disorganization and too many staff members trying to help/ volunteers trying to learn the ropes. Overall the people were neat but this hostel seemed like it needed some organizing.

The Florentine Hostel was quite disappointing to be honest. Staff was condescending and the hostel and organization was entirely chaotic, and not in the fun way.

Hi . So So sorry to hear that. we do our best, and I realy don't think any of the staff is condecending, maybe it is just our israeli attitude to things, that sometimes come out different. I will speak with the staff members to find out what happened and hope it won't happen again. I feel bad you didn't mention anything. but I would like to make it for next guest to come that hammock on the terrace is for the realy easy going travelers as it is the cheapest option. Rafi.

Really cool hostel in an awesome location. Definitely more of a party hostel but you can escape to chill out if you want Staff were great.

Greatest Hostel I have ever been to

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Austria

Hostel is basically run by a bunch of 20-year-old volunteers; friendly staff but WAY too cool for everyone/everything. Being too cool is a problem when, say, it's raining in the morning and no one wants to go out in it to buy bread for breakfast, so 'breakfast' is sliced vegetables. It's also a problem when you've arranged for a cab, but the staff is on a personal call at the time you've arranged for, so they call the cab 15 minutes late and it arrives 30 minutes late. Etc...

Hi. I am happy to hear your review! but I have to say. I am not cool :-) because I take things very seriously. this happened due too the last day of passover! there was no bread and matza ( if you know the holiday) and it was the first in 5 years that it happened, and still not ok that it did. I would have payed you back if mentioned before. and you are right for bringing this up! about the taxi I will check and get back to you personally. Rafi

The Florentine Hostel was a fun, clean, and community oriented hostel. The staff was amazing, they were very friendly and helpful. It was a little out of the way of most attractions in town, but not bad if you don't mind walking or taking a bus. I loved the free breakfast and the couches on the roof were a great place to hang out and socialize. I would without a doubt stay here again!

• 8th Apr 2015

The best thing about the hostel is its staff who is always friendly, smiling and willing to help you. A lot of them are young people who contribute to the feeling of the community. The room, kitchen, halls and corridors were always clean, airy and safe. And the terrace is simply awsome. From the hostel you can walk to the beach, old Jaffa, the bus station, and even the train station can easily be reached in less than 30 minutes.

Best place Ever!

• 6th Apr 2015

Wasn´t my first time, I came back because your place, the athmosphere and the people are simply great!

• 5th Apr 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down. Incredibly friendly, helpful staff. Very, very social atmosphere (the terrace is amazing for meeting people). And generally, a lovely, positive vibe.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Love love LOVE this hostel! The staff is wonderful, and it's really easy to meet fellow travelers. It's in a cool neighborhood, and there's a supermarket right down the road.

This hostel is nice and clean with a good shared kitchen. The rooftop is an excellent chill out spot. If planning to sleep on the roof, don't expect an early night it's definitely a place for party animals. Also there's not really anywhere to put luggage on the roof but it's bearable for a short stay. The location isn't bad, close to shops but 20mins to anywhere else. Staff were really helpful.

Florentine is one of the most amazing hostels I've been to. The staff are extremely helpful, it's in an ideal location--10 minutes from the beach and 1 minute from the super-cool Florentine neighborhood, and the vibe is just amazing. The volunteers & staff who work there foster an amazing environment in which everyone feels included--whether while hanging out on the terrace or going out to a bar with others from the hostel. A great experience, and one I highly recommend.

I really enjoyed staying at Florentine hostel. Great rooftop!

Amazing hostel. Just stay here. Staff is very cool and very welcoming. Facilities and the hostel itself is very clean. Very fun atmosphere. Can't wait to come back.

The best hostel in Tel Aviv. Every time I come here feeling friendly. I'll be coming back here. Salute!

Lots and lots and lots and lots of Germans, sometimes hard to meet people because everyone is speaking German. But the staff are really really awesome, facilities are really cool, definitely would recommend it.

• 24th Mar 2015

The atmosphere in the hostel is very relaxed. People/employees are very nice and very helpful. The price/performance relation is absolutely ok. The cleanliness is totally ok for a hostel. Thank you for the good time in Israel.

• 24th Mar 2015

A must stay! We extended our trip so we could stay another night

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Definition of friendly party hostel. Staff actively involves you to fraternize with fellow back packeRs. Quite special atmosphere

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7