Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

The rooms were very clean and the staff really friendly with a lot of helpful recommendations. The only suggestion I could make is for there to be hooks in the bathroom and bedrooms, but other than that highly recommended!

One of the best environments and ambience I have found in any HOSTEL. Cool rooftop terrace and easy to meet people. More space in room would be nice but great experience

I love this hostel. Everithing was perfect! Nice staff!

LOVED this hostel, the staff was welcoming and knowledgable, everything was SUPER clean, and overall the atmosphere was great!

• 4th Aug 2014

10-15 min walk to a nice quiet beach. Hostel is located in an industrial area so it feels a bit sketch, but ends up being safe and feels safe once you spend a day there. A/c in rooms, fun rooftop hangout, and plenty of toilets/showers. A social hostel but you can always choose chill areas away from everyone in order to relax.

Everything about my stay here was amazing! I can't imagine it being any better! The staff was helpful at all times and made my stay very pleasant The location is perfect, right next to the old city but not too far from where things are happening in Tel Aviv. Might stay here again in a few weeks when I pass by again. Thanks Florentine :)

• 2nd Aug 2014

great atmosphere

Great place to meet others and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this Hostel if you have time to spare and are willing to hang out with new friends.

Good value for money. Interesting location (close from the beach and area with a great vibe!). Bathroom could be a little cleaner.

Its a nice place but a little hard to find. The area is not in the nicest part of the city but the people make up for that. I really enjoyed my stay.

The staff knows how to make you feel at home. Very helpful people, always understanding their guests. The breakfast is decent, the rooms are more than adequate.

This is a chill place to stay. People are friendly and up for meeting new people. There is a good rooftop patio to hang out on. It is close to lots of action. Try and get a room on the 2nd floor, they are newer. The older room smelt really damp.

Hi Jahan. thank you for your words. we have two cleaners who work all day every day. I will check about the room you slept to see if I can make it better. maybe we will renovate it :-) thank you Rafi.

Three boys stayed 10 nights at the Florentine, accommodated brilliantly by the Florentine staff. Facilities are great, rooms are clean and roof terrace is amazing place to chill out. Staff really make the place welcoming and are the main contributing factor to the excellent atmosphere there. Have to say thanks to Maayan for putting up with us a well, and Ofcourse to Matt for being the best cook and entertainer in the whole of the Middle East. See u guys soon! The three English JP's

• 17th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Probably the most fun place to stay at. The staff are super nice and friendly. If stay longer then a 2 days you will be best friends with everyone. If you also want to chill and not drink then this is also the place for you. They have a place for relaxing and quite time. Ps internet works a charm

• 16th Jul 2014

Staying at Florentine gave me a renewed sense of trust in the goodness of people...particularly the staff who blended their roles as employees/volunteers and fellow travel lovers. I misplaced a wallet and was sure it was gone, but the staff immediately jumped to attention and literally ran through the building moving furniture aside in search. I grew even more certain the wallet was taken but the staff said, "I know my hostel. Have faith." The wallet was found. Great atmosphere/service.

Loved this place! I meant to only stay for one or two nights but ended up sticking around for a week. The staff is lovely and so helpful, they're pretty centrally located (10min walk to the beach, 15min to Jaffa clock tower), and the whole place just has a great, laid-back vibe. I met so many awesome people here, just hanging out on the rooftop! A perfect place to relax if you're travel weary.

The staff were top notch. The vibe was definitely more of a chill out party vs get really trashed and rage if that makes sense, which I appreciated. The location is a little further south than what I might have preferred but it's all about preference as it's still located very close to Jaffa among other attractions. Would go back.

I really loved the atmosphere and people in this hostel! Great place to meet other travelers from around the world! Only issues were not enough showers and bathrooms causing a long wait at certain times of day. Still I would stay here again because of the laid back and welcoming staff and guests!

• 7th Jul 2014

great atmosphere, great hostel. slept on the roof terrace 'open tent' and it was fine! helpful staff and good hostel overall. only downfall is they are constantly moving your belongings around on the roof terrace (your baggage is put up on a rack to the side), which means if you leave something for 5 minutes while you go to the toilet, the chances of ever finding it again are nill. my towel was moved and lost, as were some bathers. pretty frickin annoying to spend hours searching the hostel

When we arrived we were a little skeptical about this hostel, but after a good nights sleep the hostel community feel made us feel right at home! We made some great friends, we slept well, meals were offered at the hostel, but equally it was so easy to get everywhere by foot or cab. We had just finished our birthright trip so it was lovely to keep the group environment going during our extended time in israel.

• 2nd Jul 2014