Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

2020 Total Reviews

Great hostel, fun staff, fun time. Breakfast included was a great addition.

Located near a bunch of random industrial buildings in the Florentine district. This is definitely a part hostel. If you want to meet other people and go out, you will probably enjoy it here. There aren't that many bathrooms for the amount of people they have. Bedsheets that were given were supposedly clean but they were stained and did not look good. The top bunks are so closed to the ceiling that you can't sit up without hitting your head. I left this hostel early and went to a hotel.

You are nice people. I really liked to visit again in Florentine.

the rooftop area was a total game changer. very cool place to hangout with other travelers and was perfect for meeting people

• 24th Jul 2015

It was an amazing experience....much better than the other hostel nearby that I had to stay in because of lack of availability....staff was just too good.....just one suggestion, allow booking for more than a week...

• 18th Jul 2015
  • India

The atmosphere at the hostel was amazing. Everyone was friendly and welcoming, and it's easy to find people to hang out with. The terrace is great for chilling, location is really good, breakfast and rooms were ok. I had such a great time there! Would definitely stay there again.

I spend the best nights in this hostel, i would definitely recomand it to anyone looking for a hostel in tel aviv. The staff is extremelly nice and always found us the best night club to go (free for the hostel member), drinking beers on the roof, meeting other people, with the view on all tel aviv was amazing!

Staff is amazing and very helpful. It is a real party hostel, but you are perfectly able to sleep at night if you want to. It is very quiet at night. The neighbourhood is nothing special, but in walking distance to jaffa (old part of tel aviv), the beach and the central bus station. Breakfast on the roof top terrace (with sofas and hammocks) is great. There are too few toilets for do many people though...

Best hostel I stayed at while backpacking.

You have created a culture here that is unexplainable in words. You are all friendly, helpful, caring and sweet. Keep up the amazing job!! This has been my favorite experience at a hostel ever. The only problem I have is that I will now compare this experience with all my experiences at hostels, and I know it will never match up. Thank you for everything.

It was ok if you are a college student

I have stayed in a lot of very different and amazing hostels all over the world and staying at Florentine Hostel in Tel Aviv was an outstanding experience. I would classify it as a unique hostel and I can understand that it is a very popular hostel in the near east. It has a very nice flair of travellers from all over the world which makes it so interesting. The terrace is just awesome and it seemed to be like a community where everybody is welcomed. Sleeping on the terrace was just amazing!

The best hostel in Israel, the accomodation is clean and great, the staff are fun friendly and very welcoming and the location in perfect as it is located in close proximity to lots of bars and clubs. keep up the good work!!!!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

dont think twice if there is availability to stay here. fun hostel with extremely friendly and hospitable team. if you like sleeping outdoors make sure you book the terrace - such a fun experience :)

Thanks for having me in your lovely hostel! Great vibes, very clean and brilliant knowledgeable staff! In a great location, a cool part of a very interesting and vibrant city!

• 3rd Jul 2015

I had a great communication from the start and when I got there the staff and volunteers were nice, even if it is a party hostel there are few rules in place like at 23 it is quiet time at the terrace, no guests from outside the hostels and close the door behind you when you get in.

The atmosphere in Florentine was amazing and I would 100 % come back. The hostel is welcoming, cozy, clean and definitely a place to meet great new friends.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Austria

At the hostel I felt like I was part of a big traveling, little crazy( crazy is good lol) family. The hostel is very clean and I always found a fresh towel.The common room is amazing and the terrace is good to sleep too. Staff and volunteers are great : miss you already! At night we all went out to a nice place, fun fun fun!

Florentine hostel has a amazing atmosphere, with very nice staff and a great common area for the guests. The room which I've stay was clean and organized, and the breakfast is pretty good! Totally recommended!

This is a really social place, amazing for alone travellers. The common area is a bit small if the hostel is full of people, and that makes it eve more social. Amazing staff, ok breakfast. There are volunteers at the hostel taking the guest out to bars, completely without making them buy anything. (Some places have pub crawls were you have to pay) recommended hostel, especially if you travel alone!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7