Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

This hostel is fantastic for any one who likes to socialise and dance the Tel Aviv night away. With staff who sit with you- make you coffee- show the night life- side stepping cover or at discounted prices; it makes sense to book here. Free towels, free toast in the morning, free tea and coffee. This is the perfect place for anyone who wishes to avoid a hostel which lacks atmosphere and ability to form friendships.

• 8th Oct 2014

Staff were amazing, atmosphere was second to none. Organised nights out were class. To sum it all up this is honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 6th Oct 2014

Unfortunately the Airconditioning in our room wasn´t working and it was very loud outside. We stayed just one night so it was ok... Apart from that everything was fine - the free beach towel service is great :) Very nice rooftop - a cozy Hostel

One of the best Hostels I've stayed ! The Staff/ Volunteers are always helpful and recommend where to go and what to see. The hostel is located in Florentine an alternative area in Tel Aviv and close to Jaffa. Beach is within walking distance. Lot's of bars and shops nearby. Thanks to the Staff/Volunteers look forward to my next stay.

This hostel is perfect for backpackers with a fantastic roof top terrace - the perfect setting to meet new people and get the party started. The staff were really helpful, friendly, personal and joined in the fun! The hostel is close enough to the beach and bars. Rooms came with a locker but no luggage storage for leaving luggage when checking out. I highly reccomend Florentine Hostel and will be staying there myself when I visit Tel Aviv again.

Amazingly caring and funny staff! The rooftop is the best, you can really have a good time at Florentine (either chilling or partying).

Great vibe and a very nice and helpful staff that makes you feel like part of their family. Rooms are clean and good value for money and the rooftop terrace is a perfect place to hang out in the evening.

This place made me feel at home, great staff will even remember your name, beach close by, sadly the actions of a couple of individuals let this place down with a drunken fight at 6:30 am and later someone stealing money from a persons belongs while they were in the shower. Overall I would certainly come back, this is a place I could spend a lot of time with no regrets.

you're 100% right, it never happened before.. we found a way to Compensate the guest for the same amount of money that was stolen from him, as well as providing free lockers. thanks for the review and hope you will come to stay with us again . All the best Ron

Had an amazing time at this hostel. Would definitely recommend it to every backpacker, who likes to party and meet fellow travellers. Thank you, Florentine staff!

Quite simply.... Best hostel I've stayed in... Ever.

Great place, clean, good location close to beach bars and downtown area. Internet works great, staff friendly, very social place

You get what they promise you and you get it cheap. Don't expect a president suite and don't expect a calm common area. However, if you are a backpacker this is a very good and vheap option.

I wish breakfast could start earlier.

Really nice vibe, great rooftop terrace, friendly and helpful staff, free breakfast.

• 15th Sep 2014

Probably the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in! I started and ended my trip in Tel Aviv and had 5 nights in total. It has a great atmosphere which the staff work really hard to maintain. They’re really friendly & always happy to give recommendations on things to do and places to eat. The roof garden is a great way to relax at the end of a day with beer and there was always somewhere organised in the evenings to party, that you probably wouldn’t find by yourself. Keep up the great work guys!

By far my favorite hostel anywhere in the world. The staff is incredible and create an amazing atmosphere. You can get anywhere by walking twenty minutes. Can't recommend this place enough; it changed my whole trip and was a tremendous experience.

• 11th Sep 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hostels this summer, non of them even compare to this truly amazing and wonderful place. It's simple and nice, the staff and the people in the hostel make you feel welcomed the moment you step in, they offer you free food, coffee and tea and they make sure that you are happy and satisfied.

I've never been to a better hostel. Do not judge by the outside entrance ! This place is a jewel !

• 4th Sep 2014

If it's your first time and Tel-Aviv and you want to make friends and spend a nice time in a family atmosphere, definitely go to Florentine. Super helpful and friendly staff, nice roof terrace and all the facilities you'll need.

I have stayed at this hostel three times in six weeks. I stayed here the first few days I came to Israel. This was extremely important being in a new place and feeling immediately comfortable. The Florentine is clean, safe, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. They remember me everytime I return and make me feel at home.

• 30th Aug 2014