Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

This place is absolutely fine for a couple of nights. The receptionists are helpful and will book busses etc for you and give good advice about what to do in town, the hostel is centrally located, albeit in a run-down district, and you can walk everywhere. Overall a good stay but there are no lockers in the rooms which is a pain as the (dorm) rooms don't lock and the bathrooms were a bit grubby which is why I didn't score higher.

This place is great. Tiny rooms and beds to the ceiling but an atmosphere you can't beat. The staff and volunteers are lovely and super helpful with information. Next time I might just sleep outside!

Great friendly atmosphere.

Awesome hostel! Great location and easy to walk to everything. The staff is great and the atmosphere is very friendly. Highly recommended! -Brad

• 19th Dec 2014

Florentine was great! I was only there for two nights, but the people were so friendly and helpful with getting around Tel Aviv, finding places to eat, things to do, whatever! It was a fun and social atmosphere, but also very easy to remove yourself if you needed to make a private call or just wanted some alone time while there. Highly recommended!

It was my first time going to a hostel and it opened my eyes tremendously to the possibilities of traveling. I was only supposed to go at Florentine Hostel one night, but enjoyed the hostel, the staff and the amazing atmosphere so much that I went back twice. Everyone does everything they can to make you feel at home and comfortable. I love this place !

• 17th Dec 2014

The Good: Staff was amazing Atmosphere can't be beat (terrace is fantastic and they plan outings every night) Cheap local beers Wifi is very strong The Bad: Showers rarely had good water pressure or were hot Six-bed rooms are pretty cramped and beds aren't that comfortable Power outlets aren't at every bunk

Great Friendly hostel :D

• 15th Dec 2014

I had such a great time at the hostel. I was very well taken care of and the energy is captivating. Awesome terrace ;-)

• 14th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

I had the best stay ever at florentine hostel, the staff is friendly, the terrace is amazing, the people are cool, the kitchen is nice, the location is great, in the coolest neighborhood ever and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. I'm sure gonna miss this place and the new friends I've made but no worries, I'm coming back in a week! Thanks for everything guys!

It is a great hostel, in south Tel Aviv with a very dirreferent Atmosphere than other hostels. I feel very good everytime I stay at the Florentine Hostel. Thank's for this nice stay and stay who you are!

• 5th Dec 2014

Fantastic! Best hostel in Tel Aviv. I stayed at this hostel (Florentine) and the Chef Hostel while I was in Tel Aviv and this hostel was much better. Highly recommended.

Overall a great hostel with hardly anything to complain about. Nice location, nice staff and nice facilities. The only thing that could be improved is offering eggs for breakfast in addition to the bread, vegetables and spreads.

Ive never felt more at home and at ease when traveling than at this hostel. Ofcourse its sometimes up to the many other guests as well, but i think it starts with management and the staff and I got a very warm welcome from the staff member who welcomed me. And I think that rubs the friendliness into every guest! The veranda is where it all happens, and everyone hangs out, and there you can see info from the staff of what happens, for example dinnerarrangements or nightclub/ pub crawls.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Sweden

First of all I have never ever met so many "strange" guys in one hostel BUT it was kind of cool AND the atmosphere was pretty good. However, the location around the hostel is not that nice and if you have a room close to the street it gets very noisy during the day. Beds, Facilities and Cleanliness were average. If you just want to have a place to sleep than this is a good place BUT do not expect more. Can not really understand all the great reviews because had much better hostels before.

The place was one of the good hostels in Tel Aviv. Very helpful and accommodating staffs.

Hello..It was pleasure to stay in Florentine hostel..two times already ;) Hope to see you guys next year..! Thanx a lot and I'm sorry if I upset anybody... Take care Maya,Natalie and Ron...

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Nice hostel with very cheerful staff. Party every evening (it could be unpleasent for tired people, but from 11p.m. the hostel is silent). Very good location and beautiful terrace.

Lovely team available 24/7, very nice area close to main facilities. Prices are affordable -within European hostels average. Bathrooms' tidiness has some room for improvement, also water from showers was systematically cold at peak hours.

Without any hesitation is this the best hostel I have ever stayed. Even when I am writing this message now I can´t stop smiling because of the great memories they gave me. The staff is simply wonderfull, from the first moment they feel like friends and the facilities are awesome. If I ever go back to Tel Aviv for sure I will go to Florentin. I recommend this place to everyone who wants to meet people, wants to have fun and have a great time. Good breakfast, clean, and a very big + for the staf.

• 13th Nov 2014