Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Amazing time staying there, great people. The staff was incredibly helpful. I am definitely coming back here.

• 10th Apr 2014

Amazing Hostel, location is very good (~10min walks to jaffa + the beach), also a very open minded vibe there. very cool open air terrace, with lots of comfortable couches. rooms + bathrooms also very good, very clean. but the best thing was definitely the whole staff!! super nice and incredibly helpful (especially a certain beautiful blue haired receptionist ;) )

• 7th Apr 2014

The female dorm (6persons) was absolutely perfect: enough space, bed on the bottom with enough distance to the one on the top, newly looking interior. Staff is super friendly, you can relax on the roof top sitting on couches:)! Best place to stay in Telaviv for backpackers!

Great time. The girls working there were very very friendly. :)

• 3rd Apr 2014

I really enjoy staying at Florentine. It has a young, funky, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere. I've stayed twice before, in the cheap girls dorm (which is nice, but you really get what you pay for), an thought I'd spring for the more expensive one. It is worth the extra money. The downstairs area is quieter and cleaner, but you can still go upstairs to join the party. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. It's a great hostel if you're in Tel-Aviv and on a budget!

Our stay in the Florentine Hostel was very comfortable and from every point of view excellent. We can so suppose The Florentine to everyone. We made a trip to Jerusalem as well and our bus has arrived to the Savidor Merkaz Bus Station (The northern part of the City). We've decided that the whole distance take on foot to the Hostel and also with packages it has taken cca. one hour, but the Florentine quarter is the southern part of Tel Aviv near by the 4000 year old town Yafo (Jaffa).

• 26th Mar 2014
  • vjzs
  • Hungary

Staying at Florentine Backpackers Hostel was a great experience. The staff were all friendly, the people I met were awesome, and the location was ideal for why I was in Tel Aviv. Of course it was a little difficult for me because I had to get up pretty early every morning for my dance audition, but I knew that it was going to be pretty lively at night since it was a hostel. Despite that I really enjoyed my stay and will book there again should I ever need a place to stay in Tel Aviv.

And finally I found one in Israel, a hostel with this stupid plastic covers over the mattresses. I also wonder why they didn´t tell me I need two different door codes?

Good staf and facilities, if you want a quiet place, isn't your option

Rooms facing the street are noisy due to traffic and metal industries... Staff was absolutely excellent, they are responsible for a nice atmosphere and keep everything clean all the time. Haven't seen more motivated people anywhere yet! One more minus was a couple permanently staying at the first floor couch. They were there day and night and they weren't hostel guests... a little weird...

Florentine Hostel is a fantastic place to stay-amazingly chilled atmosphere, fabulous staff and superb facilities. This was a highlight of our trip to Israel and we will be back next time for sure. Keep up the good work! Derek. (Ireland)(

• 21st Mar 2014

Really just the type of place you dream about as a traveller. The place just has such an incredible atmosphere, and such lovely, sweet, helpful and fun staff.

very comfortable place with all the necessities for a low charge! All the staff is very friendly and helpful. I'd stay there again if i had another occasion to visit Tel aviv.

when we arrived one of our bed was already taken, so two of us had to share a tiny sofa the bedclothes were not clean our backpacks had to stay outside without any protection...luckily it didn´t rain

• 17th Mar 2014

HI. I apolgize to you again. sometime happens when guests confuse and take different beds....yet, we apologized and didn't charge you for the night at all...however you are still right! and we had a stuff meeting discussing this issue. about cleaniness I must disagree...as we clean the sheets each time, and we change them when they are old... and your backpacks shouldn't stay outside in the LEAVING/ARRIVING lagguage rack....it should be taken to your room when you recieve your bed.

An amazing hostel with the best staff I have encountered and a great environment for all kinds of travellers. A very social hostel that strives to offer you a great experience in Tel Aviv. A great location for getting around Tel Aviv, and in and out of the city if you are using it as a base.

Stayed here initially on arriving in Tel Aviv, simply the best hostel I've ever been in. The staff are excellent extremely friendly and on my return about a week and a half later for my flight out they all recognised me and many still knew my name. Every night the volunteers will take you to a different bar based on their local knowledge. The terrace is so chilled out and is the perfect place for a solo traveller to make friends. Felt really at home here, I'll miss it.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Located in Florentin. Very good location. The guys were very nice, specially Fede the volunteer who served us a very healthy breakfast! :)

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Fantastic!!!

Leaving this hostel was like leaving home!

Great Hostel! Very nice, I can recommend it :)

• 5th Mar 2014