Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Out of the ENTIRE staff, only one was truly hospitable. Perhaps they cannot handle so many guests.

Excellent atmosphere at the terraces! If you like to meet new people and hang out, that's perfect place for you. Rules work well, you can sleep peacefully in dormitories. I especially enjoyed facilities: in Israel in January it's cold everywhere inside - no central heating or real compact heaters, weak windows. :( But the hot water in showers at Florentine's was really hot, not just almost warm, and the water pressure was high. I'll come back to Florentine next time in Tel Aviv.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Russia

hi sofya. thanks for the review...I was waiting for someone that would appreciate that

Very nice place to stay, clean and well-maintained. It's in the southern end of the city near Old Jaffa, so it's not right in the middle of the city. It is well-connected by bus though. The staff were great and very helpful, and the outdoor terrace is great for hanging out.

Great place to stay in touch with the whole world! Probably the unique one. Once you're in, it's very hard to leave: I've never met such an addictive place with so many interesting people!

we will only stay at Florentine when we visit Tel Aviv again! We had a great time here.

• 22nd Jan 2016

breakfast could be more, rest was awesome! thanks!

thank you much. we do our best for the price we provide , and we will to make it better

Friendly and helpful staff. Always smiling and kin to socialise with guests. Really nice attitude which made me feel welcome. Location is half way from central station and Jaffa Beach, which was very convenient. You can literally walk both ways and save money on transport. My bed was comfortable and I liked the atmosphere, specially on the roof top where people gather for meeting and chat with other travelers. The showers were good and clean and the wifi strong. I'd definitely stay here again!

thank you Fabio for your awesome words

It was amazing! Wish to come and stay here again!

it was our pleasure Anastasia :-)

Very good deal. 2pm checkin is a bit late...

thanks Alex. just to clarify something small. guest can arrive at the hostel anytime after 7am( or even before if they speak to us ahead of time) however beds can be given only after they have been cleaned which is at 14 pm....I think it is casual for all hostels and hotels. see you next Raf

Fantastic hostel with super chill vibe and great people. The terrace is fantastic, plus it's clean, the showers are hot, and the beds are very comfortable. The neighborhood of Florentine is very up and coming and as such is not very central to the other areas you'll want to hang out in Tel Aviv, but the hostel is worth it. It's about 1-1.5 miles from central Tel Aviv.

hi Kath. thanks for you nice words. was nice to have you. about our location..I am mentioning for future guests, that we are middle walk between center of town and old jaffa and the beach , so it is pretty much 10 walk either direction , so you are easy getting anywhere, plus, just behind us is Florentine neighborhood...which there no needs for words to add about it. Raf

Great atmosphere, met alot of travelers

thanks for the words Max that's who we are and what we do :-) I didn't meet you personally but , thanks and maybe see you again. Raf

Florentine hostel was great! I only stayed for one night but could tell there was an amazingly welcoming vibe and a really interesting group of peopl. Hostel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. And the rooms had heat in winter! Great experience and I'll be back

lovely staff and friendly atmosphere, would definitely come back here if i needed a place to stay in tel aviv :)

Atmosphere is very welcoming and staff is exceptionally friendly, open and ready to help. We came as a couple and were seeking some privacy, which we had. However, if you look for nice talks with other travelers, this is the place! Rooms and facilities are clean. Value for money is great. Only point to improve would be a window/ventilation system in the bathroom. We enjoyed our time there.

Simply put, this place has a super rad vibe. It's not the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in (although it's not too far off) or the most modern, but the staff go way above and beyond the norm to provide awesome information, make everyone feel at home, plan nightly outings and events for the guests, and generally do all of the things that make a hostel more than just a place to stay. I didn't plan to spend too many nights there but happily made it my home base each time I returned to Tel Aviv.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed so far :) Really nice people, great location, everything is near, the beach is 15 minutes walk, and parties are every night. You meet people so easily! Thanks to the awesome people that work there you feel like home on the next day :) Looking forward to see you all guys when I come to Tel Aviv next time! Toda raba and big thank you! :)

Great staff, great vibe and a nice rooftop in a cool neighborhood.

Awesome, inclusive atmosphere you've got going on

• 24th Dec 2015

Warning! If you go to that hostel it may happen that you want to stayy there forever. Amazing atmosphere and excelent staff - I wanted to propose to one of these guys but I couldn't decide to with one so I just left ;)))

I had a wonderful stay at Florentine Hostel and definetely recommend it to anyone. If you come to Tel Aviv for its nightlife, you've come to the right place ! Daniel takes everyone to a different bar or nightclub every night. Everybody is friendly and you meet people very easily. It's just like a big family of backpackers. Plus, the terrace on the rooftop is amazing to have your breakfast or a few beers at night. To me, it's the place to be in Tel Aviv and I will probably go back very soon !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5