Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

1971 Total Reviews

The best hostel - great facilities, nice rooms, awesome staff, events every night and based in a convenient part of town. Keep it up!

Fun and friendly hostel with a great vibe! Had so much fun the two days I was there, everyone was so nice and social. Easy to meet people and also the beach and town were a short walk away. Would stay again for sure :)

Everyone at Florentin is good people. I stayed with an ecclectic bunch that really made my stay in Tel Aviv worth it and I certainly will return. If you like to party you're in good company; if you're more of a laid back sit around and hang out kind of person you're still in the right place. Highly recommend it.

• 22nd Jun 2015

I had an amazing time at the florentine. Unfortunately way too short!! I will definitely be back! Very friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, awesome armosphere. If you need to rest you can, if you want to party you can. The florentine is everything you need a hostel to be. The only thing that could use that tiny improvement is breakfast. I recommend this place very much!!!!!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Easily the best hostel in Tel Aviv. Very modestly priced, Awesome location 10 minute walk to the beach. Staff is incredibly welcoming to every guest. Meet tons of cool people from all over the world. Florentine hostel is definitely home away from home!

• 21st Jun 2015

The facilities and space was poor and this is why: a) the space was small except the terrace and people were sleeping everywhere, meaning that all common room sofas were used as beds by staff and others. b) The showers weren't comfortable and the sinks are really small meaning even more water gets everywhere. c) a few of the staff seem very young (immature) and although pleasant enough were clearly sick of being there. d) I couldn't sleep cause it was too loud (traffic/noise)

This hostel was great! The staff was especially welcoming and informative. Florentine is a fun and inviting hostel. Everyone who stays their is friendly and ready to be your best friend. That being said, if you are not a social person, I would recommend staying elsewhere. This hostel thrives on socializing and can be overwhelming if you do not feel like talking to anyone. There is always the option to stay in your room, but why not let a person who is excited for the social environment stay?

Great place, do note that it's a party hostel though.

The best. Period. Amazing staff. Great beds. Good internet, showers, kitchen, plugs everywhere, close to the bah and a grocery store, I'd love here if I could...

Pretty cool place to meet other travelers. Hard to find another one wihin that Location, staff was very helpful and really care about your stay.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

The Florentine backpackers hostel is a pretty cool place. The atmosphere is very chill, the staff are great, very helpful and informative. They give a good overview of the Florentine neighborhood, "the second most hip place in the world" and can help you find anything in Tel-Aviv. The terrace is the best part however, great place to meet new people and enjoy the atmosphere, even has a decent view of the sunset. I'd defiantly go back to this hostel

• 11th Jun 2015

Using Hostelworld since 2004, staying all over the world, cannot fault this place at all. Everything about it, the set-up, facilities and the staff (with special mention to Ma'ayan, who will go far in whatever she does), have created pretty much the perfect hostel environment for like-minded travellers, you can't help but get caught up in the atmosphere and vibe of the place. One of the best I have stayed in anywhere!!

Best environment of any hostel I have ever stayed. Extremely easy to meet people, great if traveling alone, social, great lounge area and outdoor patio, safe, free bar crawl every night. The staff and volunteers are amazing, I had to make some complicated changes to my booking and were accommodating. They sell beer, wine, and tours basically at cost. Rooms are simple, breakfast is basically toast and jam. Area looks sketchy at first, but fun hip and cool to explore.

We had a wonderful time, the hostel does a great job of cultivating a community and it was great to meet everyone who was at the hostel. Going out as a group to great places was an added bonus

Wonderful place to stay, great staff and community vibe

Nice hostel and friendly staff, but: in the end I took a taxi to the airport booked by the hostel staff which was supposed to cost 150ILS (~35€), not only did they tell the cab driver the wrong time when he should arrive which made the ride with him rather unpleasant, but they also charged me a 30ILS "deposit" of which the cab driver knew nothing and in the end I had to pay him the full price. Way to ruin an otherwise pleasant stay. Also showers and toilets were not the most clean ones either.

Dear guest. we work with the taxi driver 6 years. everyday we order two or three taxis. it is our name on the line!!! which mean we care for it , we care for you as our guest! as it seemed to me, and I found out later. you just took a different street taxi....as it ended up that our driver called in the morning to complain the guest did not show up for his ride. sorry. even though , contact me and I will refund you the deposit Rafi.

For a second I just thought I had gotten too used to nice hotels but I stayed at a hostel next in turkey and had an absolute blast which reminded me just how bad this hostel was ran. They really messed up my $140 tour by not even giving me a receipt or company name and sending me to a spot where multiple companies picked up... thanks

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at! It's perfect for people travelling alone as it's so easy to meet new people, plus the staff are super welcoming and helpful. There's a terrace on every floor with free shisha after 7pm and you can go out every single night - or get a decent night's sleep after about 11pm, whatever you're in the mood for :) Breakfast, tea and coffee are also free. Incredible value for money plus a great atmosphere!

An incredibly sociable and laid back place, intended on staying for a few days and ended up spending a month here. The staff and people make you feel part of the family and are extremely giving! Florentine is a great area if you're a creative, with street art everywhere. Overall there is nothing I can fault and I'm lucky to have spent so long in such a great place

• 1st Jun 2015