Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

great place! awesome staffers! lucy's a legend!

• 8th Feb 2016
  • Israel

Had an amazing stay at Florentine Backpackers hostel! Special shout out to Itay who's introduction to Tel Aviv and the surrounding area of Florentine was super informative and fun! The hostel itself has an amazing vibe - as if you've known everyone for years. The hostel goes out every night at 11pm which gives some the chance to continue partying and experience what Tel Aviv as to offer at night, whilst those who are weary from travelling can sleep in peace.

• 7th Feb 2016

Totally a great hostel, its a party and calm hostel at the same time, the ones looking for party all night we went out to nice places and the ones who want to stay to sleep the hostel its quiet since 11 pm so its pretty nice, every one its friendly and willing to help THE VOLUNTEERS rocks. they make everything like a family wich its pretty cool.

Out of the ENTIRE staff, only one was truly hospitable. Perhaps they cannot handle so many guests.

While this hostel is considered a party hostel, if you don't smoke, you won't have a good time. Everyone on the balcony was either smoking hookah or cigarettes. I always enjoy drinking with people from around the world, but I hate having smoke blown in my face. They do have a decent price on beer, but they don't have a real bar. They only sell bottled beer out of a refrigerator. Also, my mattress cover was filthy, I hope it was only sand from the nearby beach.

hi . sorry you felt that way, but, we are a party hostel in the evening. we are a place to socialize and meet other travelers and talk about our next destanation and meeting travel buddies. we have a no smoking zone as well that you could sit , however main common area we do not fobird smoking, unless we close it. we also have a living room downstairs you can socialize and it is more quite! yes our beer is the cheapest in town (12shekel for big bottles) cause thats what we believe in . And I have to apologize about sand on your matress, yes the beach is very close, and people tend to bring sand from the beach, and we are very aware of it, and we ask our guests and friend, if something is dirty , tell us so we can clean it. and we will make a note to ourself about that. . thank you

That was amazing! I am impatient to be there again.

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Turkey
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really lovely and helpfull staff and a suberp backpacker atmosphere and vibe

Overall it was a great experience. It's a very social environment made for the young crowd, so expect it to be fun. Bathrooms are clean, lockers are available (some more would be nice though), and the outdoor space is fantastic. It's the way a hostel should be. Eccentric but great staff and idiosyncratic guests make for some hilarious moments. The only improvements I could see involve the kitchen. A new toaster, oven, for example, would be nice. Otherwise it's a great hangout!

Excellent atmosphere at the terraces! If you like to meet new people and hang out, that's perfect place for you. Rules work well, you can sleep peacefully in dormitories. I especially enjoyed facilities: in Israel in January it's cold everywhere inside - no central heating or real compact heaters, weak windows. :( But the hot water in showers at Florentine's was really hot, not just almost warm, and the water pressure was high. I'll come back to Florentine next time in Tel Aviv.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Russia

hi sofya. thanks for the review...I was waiting for someone that would appreciate that

Really great helpul staff, great atmospere, nice localisation only 15 minutes from bus station and 10 minutes from old Jafa.

Very nice place to stay, clean and well-maintained. It's in the southern end of the city near Old Jaffa, so it's not right in the middle of the city. It is well-connected by bus though. The staff were great and very helpful, and the outdoor terrace is great for hanging out.

Great place to stay in touch with the whole world! Probably the unique one. Once you're in, it's very hard to leave: I've never met such an addictive place with so many interesting people!

we will only stay at Florentine when we visit Tel Aviv again! We had a great time here.

• 22nd Jan 2016

breakfast could be more, rest was awesome! thanks!

thank you much. we do our best for the price we provide , and we will to make it better

Friendly and helpful staff. Always smiling and kin to socialise with guests. Really nice attitude which made me feel welcome. Location is half way from central station and Jaffa Beach, which was very convenient. You can literally walk both ways and save money on transport. My bed was comfortable and I liked the atmosphere, specially on the roof top where people gather for meeting and chat with other travelers. The showers were good and clean and the wifi strong. I'd definitely stay here again!

thank you Fabio for your awesome words

It was amazing! Wish to come and stay here again!

it was our pleasure Anastasia :-)

Very good deal. 2pm checkin is a bit late...

thanks Alex. just to clarify something small. guest can arrive at the hostel anytime after 7am( or even before if they speak to us ahead of time) however beds can be given only after they have been cleaned which is at 14 pm....I think it is casual for all hostels and hotels. see you next Raf

Fantastic hostel with super chill vibe and great people. The terrace is fantastic, plus it's clean, the showers are hot, and the beds are very comfortable. The neighborhood of Florentine is very up and coming and as such is not very central to the other areas you'll want to hang out in Tel Aviv, but the hostel is worth it. It's about 1-1.5 miles from central Tel Aviv.

hi Kath. thanks for you nice words. was nice to have you. about our location..I am mentioning for future guests, that we are middle walk between center of town and old jaffa and the beach , so it is pretty much 10 walk either direction , so you are easy getting anywhere, plus, just behind us is Florentine neighborhood...which there no needs for words to add about it. Raf

Great atmosphere, met alot of travelers

thanks for the words Max that's who we are and what we do :-) I didn't meet you personally but , thanks and maybe see you again. Raf

Florentine hostel was great! I only stayed for one night but could tell there was an amazingly welcoming vibe and a really interesting group of peopl. Hostel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. And the rooms had heat in winter! Great experience and I'll be back

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5