Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

A must stay! We extended our trip so we could stay another night

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Definition of friendly party hostel. Staff actively involves you to fraternize with fellow back packeRs. Quite special atmosphere

A hostel as it should be!

Excellent hostel :) A little bit crammed but we liked our room a lot and the common area as well. The terrace is awesome! The immediate surroundings of the hostel is a little bit grim but otherwise everything is in walkable distance. The supermarket just around the corner was a big help too :) and I guess it's fairly easy to find a parking place around the hostel. Yeah and great staff!

I enjoyed staying there a lot. First of all, it was clean. Guys just walking there bare feets and it was completely fine. Second thing is atmosphere. Life is going on on the terrace. There are a lot of place for chilling, a lot of people from all over the world, you always can get a nice conversation. Staff is friendly, location is good. So, price and quality correlation is very god, I'm strictly recommend this place!

This is probably a very good hostel for Israeli standards. Though I've stayed in much newer and cleaner hostels, this is a great hostel if you want to chill out and have fun with other people. The atmosphere is great, there is always something to do at night. The facilities are average, my bunk bed was very small and short and not easy to get onto. Overall this hostel could do with some renovation.

• 13th Mar 2015

Overall good as customer service is taken very seriously at the hostel. Location is good as the hostel is very close to Jaffa old city. The hostel itself is in a ex industrial zone and if you arrive at night can be scary, but as said it is part of the hipster culture that the hostel promotes and it is very proud of. Room was clean etnough, bathroom as well with hot water all the time. It is a place for sicializing

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. The location next to an industrial zone means very loud noises starting at 7AM. I also wouldn't recommend paying $17 to sleep on a couch outdoors in the common room where people are constantly coming and going at all times of the night. But this place was great fun and a hummous and fresh vegetable breakfast every morning is absolutely incredible!

At hostels I am used to having huge lockers in each room to put all my stuff. This hostel only has a few small lockers for people outside the rooms, too small to fit a backpack. The few means that I could see there not being enough if the hostel is full. There is no key for the rooms. The free breakfast consisted of only bread. The wifi was great and one of the two showers on the second floor was broken. The staff was very friendly. This location is close to the bus and train station.

• 6th Mar 2015

A perfect hostel, well done!

Cool hostel, great atmosphere! Much party folk, strict hostel policy to attract 'cool' people. We stayed there twice. Many Germans both times. Facilities are great, just the kitchen is a bit too small when everyone wants to cook. The outdoor terrace is great, some people sleep there at night - this is what you can book as 'tent accomodation' online. Would definitely stay there again.

To much people and expensive. Nice terrace and decent breakfast.

The overall place was awesome, staff was friendly, super helpful. They help backpackers and younger people a lot and make the place feel more at home which is great. The only slight annoyance which is understandable and they do mention various times is that, my flight got canceled and they couldn't reimburse the money for that night with only 24 hours notice. But they do mention it so that would be the only slight negative.

WIFI connection in the rooms could be a bit better.

A bit far from beach and Jaffa, and far from center. But nice hostel with a good vibe, nice roof top! Breakfast is included and it's alright. I would come back here.

It was our first two nights of the first time being in Israel. We would choose Florentine again. Staff is very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere on their terrace is very open and they provide additional stuff such as a guided random event every night, shisha every now and then and so on and so forth.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Best atmosphere I ever had in a hostel. Made me feel 20 years younger. Real fun to be there. Also very close to center of Tel-Aviv and seaside.

People on the tarrace started arguing about politics

• 20th Feb 2015

The reception staff were very welcoming and had great suggestions for our stay in Tel Aviv. the hostel was very clean and the atmosphere was very social. I will definitely return here again.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This was my very first hostel experience and it was absolutely delightful! The staff was readily available if you needed anything or had questions. They made me feel so comfortable, they were so sweet and hospitable. The people that occupied the hostel along with me were great! They were friendly and welcoming. This was a hands down best of the best experience for a first timer. I had no clue what to expect and was very hesitant. Within a few minutes I was comfortable. I will definitely return

• 17th Feb 2015