Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

2050 Total Reviews

Staff was really friendly and they are able to create a great vibe.

Wonderful sense of community here, a home away from home.

Great friendly atmosphere, it was so amazing!!! Met a lot of new people, it is a VERY social place! Clean and very good facilities. Good wifi, excellent airconditioning in our room. Loved everything about this hostel!

Up: good directions in booking confirmation, fridge in room, good AC, party spot Down: warm water supply is not reliable, breakfast rather minuscule, some staff/volunteers are awkward

This hostel was a good deal for the price. I wish they were not so strict about not being able to leave your bags overnight after you've checked out, as it is extremely inconvenient and nearly all other hostels I've stayed at don't mind you leaving them over night and do not try to charge you for it. The strictness of that was a bit unwelcoming, but on the other hand it was very clean and in a great location so a good deal.

The best hostel I've stayed in by far. The rooftop terrace is amazing and the hub of this hotel. There is always someone here and in the evenings they organise events and nights out. The staff are amazing and very helpful the volunteers even better always working over time to make sure we have a good time. Very clean and amazing atmosphere and vibe. Met so many different and interesting people

Everything about the hostel was prefect. From the people who work there and the comfortability. I will always come by here if I visit Tel Aviv.

• 13th Aug 2015

Amazing vibe at this hostel!

Pros: Ataba Inn host is lovely, very knowledgable about the area; places to eat; things to do and see. Rooms have good air con and reasonably comfy beds. Excellent wifi. Cons: Nothing bad about the hostel, but unless you're religious or very motivated, there's not a lot to do in Nazareth - would only recommend if you needed a break in your travels :)

This hostel became my 2nd home. The staff is amazing ... keep it up guys, you are the best.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Lithuania

I stayed at Florentine hostel for 3 nights at the end of my stay in Tel Aviv and I wished I'd stayed there from the start of my trip! All the staff and volunteers were very friendly and the whole hostel is set up to encourage a friendly atmosphere with all the other guests. I met some lovely people on my trip and some who I think will be friends for life.

• 4th Aug 2015

Great hostel to meet people. The staff were awesome and organised nights out every night. Everything was clean and the beds were quite comfortable.

The place has such a great vibe - definitely the place to be for backpackers in Tel-Aviv. The staff is very helpful, friendly and funny, so they make sure you feel at home quickly.

Great armosphere! Nice personal, ok!

• 28th Jul 2015

Great hostel, fun staff, fun time. Breakfast included was a great addition.

Located near a bunch of random industrial buildings in the Florentine district. This is definitely a part hostel. If you want to meet other people and go out, you will probably enjoy it here. There aren't that many bathrooms for the amount of people they have. Bedsheets that were given were supposedly clean but they were stained and did not look good. The top bunks are so closed to the ceiling that you can't sit up without hitting your head. I left this hostel early and went to a hotel.

You are nice people. I really liked to visit again in Florentine.

Being my first time traveling solo I came into Florentine not knowing what to expect. From the moment I got in I was warmly greeted by more than two people and shown up to reception. Over the next 12 days I made many great friends who I expect to see again and stay in contact with. Could not fault one staff or volunteer member on account of not being friendly or helpful. Huge thank you to everyone that made my time at Florentine as enjoyable as it was, I hope to come back one day.

• 26th Jul 2015

the rooftop area was a total game changer. very cool place to hangout with other travelers and was perfect for meeting people

• 24th Jul 2015

It was an amazing experience....much better than the other hostel nearby that I had to stay in because of lack of availability....staff was just too good.....just one suggestion, allow booking for more than a week...

• 18th Jul 2015