Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Awesome, inclusive atmosphere you've got going on

• 24th Dec 2015

Warning! If you go to that hostel it may happen that you want to stayy there forever. Amazing atmosphere and excelent staff - I wanted to propose to one of these guys but I couldn't decide to with one so I just left ;)))

I had a wonderful stay at Florentine Hostel and definetely recommend it to anyone. If you come to Tel Aviv for its nightlife, you've come to the right place ! Daniel takes everyone to a different bar or nightclub every night. Everybody is friendly and you meet people very easily. It's just like a big family of backpackers. Plus, the terrace on the rooftop is amazing to have your breakfast or a few beers at night. To me, it's the place to be in Tel Aviv and I will probably go back very soon !

Great hostel with superfriendly staff and everything you may need. There is a party spirit but after 11pm everything goes very quite, you can work in lobby on first floor or socialise on a terrace. Amazing!

Probably the best hostel I've been so far! :)

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Austria

Take it from the owner of a hostel, this is the only place you should stay in Tel Aviv. Amazing staff, location, atmosphere, facilities. Special shout out to Daniel-awesome staff member who knew everyone by name, went above and beyond to accommodate and made the experience unforgettable. Thanks all for a great stay!

I fell in love with this place. The atmosphere is simply great. You can both chill and relax from your long trip or hang around at the roof top and meet new people. The staff is so lovely, its hard to put in words. I returned to TLV from my road trip for one more night just to see the guys again. Beds, rooms and facilities were always clean. I've also enjoyed the small breakfast that got me going. The hostel is located between Jaffa old town and Florentin, in walking distance from everything.

Super friendly staff and greate atmosphere! One feels like at home and very welcomed. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Decent roof top terrace and great breakfast. Good atmosphere for meeting people. The beds were a little awkward though.

Great Staff :-) close to the Old jafa. Bathroom can be a litte bit cleaner. Great tarrace :-): Breakfast sholud be serve eailer.

Amazing hostel in perfect location with friendly staff and an extremely comfortable terrace as its soul. Anytime again :)

Guys, I really love your hostel. I just came to TLV for 3 days, and had a blast! The atmosphere, the staff, the roof terras, I loved it all. Keep doing what you're doing!

• 26th Nov 2015

While the location is far from the heart of the city, aside from that, the hostel does everything right. The staff is fantastic. There are great vibes with free hookah every night. Also there are fun nights out with the hostel every night.

Great layout for a hostel, really enjoyed my stay

• 25th Nov 2015

It was my second time at this time and it was perfect again. Great people, great atmosphere, good music, clean płace, good wifi and... What do you need more? :-)

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Stayed for a few nights with a friend, overall a good experience. Low season price was a great value. Lots of people around if you want to socialize but the dorms were still very quiet. My only complaint was that the dorms were insanely hot in the middle of the winter, without the heat turned on. Not sure what the reason for this was as it was very cool outside. Once we found someone on staff to turn on the AC it was much more comfortable. Included breakfast was basic.

I had a great time. The staff is out of this world: very friendly and always willing to help.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Guatemala

Florentine hostel is everything a backbacker is looking for. the hostel is the perfect size for socializing, it's easy to meet other travellers on the terrace, and every night they take their guests out to enjoy Tel aviv,. really there is no better option in tel aviv. Raffi and his staff really make you feel welcome. so Florentine gets a A in my book.

Excellent hostel and staff! I really enjoyed the community environment created in the hostel.

+: nice atmosphere -: rooms extremely small, bunk beds noisy and mattress not very comfortable. ps: I've never seen breakfast from 9 to 11am.. in this way many people (like me) checking out in the morning don't have the possibility to have it.

• 13th Nov 2015