Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

The reception staff were very welcoming and had great suggestions for our stay in Tel Aviv. the hostel was very clean and the atmosphere was very social. I will definitely return here again.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This was my very first hostel experience and it was absolutely delightful! The staff was readily available if you needed anything or had questions. They made me feel so comfortable, they were so sweet and hospitable. The people that occupied the hostel along with me were great! They were friendly and welcoming. This was a hands down best of the best experience for a first timer. I had no clue what to expect and was very hesitant. Within a few minutes I was comfortable. I will definitely return

• 17th Feb 2015

Florentine is very nice, staff is helpful, restrooms are in good conditions as well as the hostel in general. The location is good to walk to most attractions in a few minutes. The neighborhood doesn't look quite attractive but it seems to be safe. Breakfast included and free coffee/tea all day is plus! I would stay there again if I go back to Tel Aviv :)

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff are extremely inclusive, warm and genuine. They are flexible with travellers and always try to assist. The hostel has a good atmosphere: it's relaxed (like a communal house) and the staff take all the guests out each night, which provides a great opportunity to make friends. My only issue was the wifi did not always work in the rooms, but it works fine in the corridor - and you should not be staying in Florentine for Wifi!

Loved our stay, would definitely stay again. The staff are AMAZING!! Great location.. We stayed for a week!!

• 15th Feb 2015

Staff was beyond helpful. Welcoming and warm environment from everyone including staff and fellow travelers. 20 min walk from central bus station.

Friendly and helpful staff

• 14th Feb 2015

nice athmosphere and very helpful staff. for the price- a very good hostel. when in tel aviv- i'd definately return here.

• 12th Feb 2015

thank you lisa. was nice to have you with us :-)

a fair amount of annoying birthright kids, but probably your best bet if you have to stay somewhere in Israel.

In general this is a good option for the low price! It has a very hippie and party atmosphere and it feels like a big family where you can ask for whatever you need. you have a great roof top to hang out! There are some points to improve though:The rooms are very small and too narrow for me.There should be a table and one bed less, that would make it more comfortable. You could put boxes underneath the beds and the rubbish bins could be way bigger.Furthermore the matrasses should be way cleaner.

Still one if not THE best hostel in Tel Aviv. Good and open minded vibes. Real dicussions. Staff is very helpfull. I got friendly welcome, and it was after more than a year visited them last time. Got friendly advices with smiles.

Very nice and helpful staff, lovely and very comfortable roof terrace! We enjoyed our stay at the Florentine Hostel very much!!

Probably the best hostel ive ever stayed in. Tel aviv is amazing but not quite as amazing as florentine hostel. Some of the best people I met in my life were here. Clean and comfortable. So much fun!

Friendly, informative, helpfull A lot of young people, very relaxed. The showers were not good, hard to take a shower when there was only coming water from the mid if the hose. Rooms were a little cold, kitchen, stairs and bedrooms. We are not normaly cold, we're from the north :)

Wonderful hostel, lovely staff that assisted me whenever I ran into a problem, making my stay a pleasure.

The staff was very friendly and helped with everything that you needed to know and the whole atmosphere in the hostel was really nice. I can definitely recommend staying there. :)

• 28th Jan 2015

Listen, everything was perfectly fine. My only thing was that I really wasn't there when apparently the regular staff worked, and instead worked with the night volunteers, one of which was underprepared for her first night. I felt bad for her! Lots of young folks around which is nice!

The hostel was amazing. Probably the best I've ever gone to.

The atmosphere was slightly too much party for me since I arrived with jet lag, the place is not very big and feels a bit cramped, but overall the value is good. Noisy and joyful.

Great hostel! Especially for meeting new people, and partying with them!