Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Great, cheap hostel with an amazing atmosphere. The staff is mixed of locals and intenational volunteers, this gives just the little bit of extra to the atmosphere. The kitchen and terrace are the always busy center of it all, whrer you can meet people from around the world.

Best hostel ever. Great staff, great atmosphere, great location, great rooms. Everything perfect. Rafa, Anna and everybody else, thanks for everything.

If you are interested in a lot of information and good advice about Florentine and Tel Aviv in general and you like to enjoy the Backpackers-share-and-hang-out-with-each-other kind of atmosphere then Florentine Backpackers Hostel is a very good choice. If you only want to spend a night in peace and you are maybe just after a place to sleep after a long long journey and you're planning to continue the next day anyway then better don't come as they might take it personally. :)

Very nice sray. Rooms are not the biggest, but the terrace is worth it!

Very nice place! The staff is truly great, very helpful and kind!! If I'd ever return to Tel Aviv I'll definitely stay here again!

This was my first time staying at a hostel on my own and when I arrived was instantly made to feel at home. The staff and volunteers were extremely friendly and made sure that everyone felt included. It was a great atmosphere and the rooftop are was a great place to relax and to meet other people. I would definitely recommend staying at the hostel, and plan to stay here next time I am back in Tel Aviv!

Nice location, close the beach and not far from center-city! Great for 18-29 age group, lots of university students, young people, and sort of a "trendy" atmosphere overall! Very laid-back, but clean and modern! Again, the hostel's customers are overwhelmingly young people and it can get loud at night when people start getting back from gettin' down at the club, so if you're over the age of 40, you're probably welcome, but might feel like "that awkward old person when"!

Really enjoyed my stay - great community feel. Thanks! Ben

The Florentine hostel is amazing, I was warmly welcomed and in my two days there met a lot of really interesting people, and not just the party type either (which is to be expected in Tel Aviv), but people who genuinely want to see the city. Great staff, as for facilities they have everything you could want. It's a really neat place, very unique, and Raffi, the owner, is really engaged in the place, hosting discussions and everything. Choose Florentine!

Loved and still love it. Espacially the volunteers make this place something special. Talking to Martijn and Samira while sitting in the kitchen was wonderfull.

• 14th Feb 2014

Loved this hostel. Check in at 10pm and immediately feel at home. Great nights out. Chill area was sweet and free hookah. Props to Ben, dude was awesome and made my stay that much better! All the staff were perfect. Sad to leave. Thee....only place to stay in tel Aviv, Fo rizzle. Boobaggins

I can still not believe how great our stay was! The very moment we stepped through the door it felt like coming home. The staff and volonteers are always happy and helpful, they make a fantastic breakfast with humus and all of them have interesting stories to tell. This place will make every backpacker's, musician's and hippie's heart leap for joy. The only downside of Florentine Hostel is that you'll have a really hard time leaving it after your stay...

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Really good atmosphere :)

Was nice to meet you . maybe see you on the way back. Rafi.

Lovely staff, cosy and clean room, perfect terrace, nice area (so close to Florentin and Jaffa), just a little noisy neighborhood. Stayed longer than we planned to and would definitely come again. Toda raba!

• 11th Feb 2014

great atmosphere and very welcoming!

Nice hostel, good stuff, the rooms and toiletes are clean, breacfast can be little better, but neigbourhood is too agly. Its nice hostel. Best wishes :)

Hi. thanks for the good review. I just wanted to mention, that maybe our street look a big different than all other hostels intown,however the neighbourhood we are in is one of the best neighbourhood to be if you are a traveler and young! ask any israeli you have met what they say about florentine. also, we are 10 min walking distance away from old jaffa, the beach , the flea market and the center of town. Raf

From the first minute I knew that this hostel is the best I could book. Nice atmosphere, excelent cleanliness, friendly atmosphere, good advices where to go in city from staff and more! Fun, programs for travellers, super nice breakfast! I simply love this hostel! Whenever I will go back to Tel Aviv, and I will, I will book the couch on the roof again. This hostel won my heart! Don`t miss your chance to stay there!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

The amazing atmosphere and staff made this the BEST hostel I've stayed in, anywhere, period.

The hostel is located in the neighborhood of Florentine, which in my opinion is one of the best area to stay at in Tel Aviv, with many bars and cafés. I felt at the hostel like at home after barely one hour and the staff is very friendly. The terrace is definitely the highlight of the place. I just did not like the bed organisation. People had to move constantly from their bed to another one, groups that booked together were not in the same dorm and some people were hosted on couches!

In my opinion, the best value of this place are people who work in Florentine Hostel.

• 1st Feb 2014