Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

An amazing hostel with the best staff I have encountered and a great environment for all kinds of travellers. A very social hostel that strives to offer you a great experience in Tel Aviv. A great location for getting around Tel Aviv, and in and out of the city if you are using it as a base.

Stayed here initially on arriving in Tel Aviv, simply the best hostel I've ever been in. The staff are excellent extremely friendly and on my return about a week and a half later for my flight out they all recognised me and many still knew my name. Every night the volunteers will take you to a different bar based on their local knowledge. The terrace is so chilled out and is the perfect place for a solo traveller to make friends. Felt really at home here, I'll miss it.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Located in Florentin. Very good location. The guys were very nice, specially Fede the volunteer who served us a very healthy breakfast! :)

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Fantastic!!!

Leaving this hostel was like leaving home!

Great Hostel! Very nice, I can recommend it :)

• 5th Mar 2014

Great, cheap hostel with an amazing atmosphere. The staff is mixed of locals and intenational volunteers, this gives just the little bit of extra to the atmosphere. The kitchen and terrace are the always busy center of it all, whrer you can meet people from around the world.

Best hostel ever. Great staff, great atmosphere, great location, great rooms. Everything perfect. Rafa, Anna and everybody else, thanks for everything.

If you are interested in a lot of information and good advice about Florentine and Tel Aviv in general and you like to enjoy the Backpackers-share-and-hang-out-with-each-other kind of atmosphere then Florentine Backpackers Hostel is a very good choice. If you only want to spend a night in peace and you are maybe just after a place to sleep after a long long journey and you're planning to continue the next day anyway then better don't come as they might take it personally. :)

Very nice sray. Rooms are not the biggest, but the terrace is worth it!

Very nice place! The staff is truly great, very helpful and kind!! If I'd ever return to Tel Aviv I'll definitely stay here again!

This was my first time staying at a hostel on my own and when I arrived was instantly made to feel at home. The staff and volunteers were extremely friendly and made sure that everyone felt included. It was a great atmosphere and the rooftop are was a great place to relax and to meet other people. I would definitely recommend staying at the hostel, and plan to stay here next time I am back in Tel Aviv!

Nice location, close the beach and not far from center-city! Great for 18-29 age group, lots of university students, young people, and sort of a "trendy" atmosphere overall! Very laid-back, but clean and modern! Again, the hostel's customers are overwhelmingly young people and it can get loud at night when people start getting back from gettin' down at the club, so if you're over the age of 40, you're probably welcome, but might feel like "that awkward old person when"!

Really enjoyed my stay - great community feel. Thanks! Ben

The Florentine hostel is amazing, I was warmly welcomed and in my two days there met a lot of really interesting people, and not just the party type either (which is to be expected in Tel Aviv), but people who genuinely want to see the city. Great staff, as for facilities they have everything you could want. It's a really neat place, very unique, and Raffi, the owner, is really engaged in the place, hosting discussions and everything. Choose Florentine!

Loved and still love it. Espacially the volunteers make this place something special. Talking to Martijn and Samira while sitting in the kitchen was wonderfull.

• 14th Feb 2014

Loved this hostel. Check in at 10pm and immediately feel at home. Great nights out. Chill area was sweet and free hookah. Props to Ben, dude was awesome and made my stay that much better! All the staff were perfect. Sad to leave. Thee....only place to stay in tel Aviv, Fo rizzle. Boobaggins

I can still not believe how great our stay was! The very moment we stepped through the door it felt like coming home. The staff and volonteers are always happy and helpful, they make a fantastic breakfast with humus and all of them have interesting stories to tell. This place will make every backpacker's, musician's and hippie's heart leap for joy. The only downside of Florentine Hostel is that you'll have a really hard time leaving it after your stay...

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Really good atmosphere :)

Was nice to meet you . maybe see you on the way back. Rafi.

Lovely staff, cosy and clean room, perfect terrace, nice area (so close to Florentin and Jaffa), just a little noisy neighborhood. Stayed longer than we planned to and would definitely come again. Toda raba!

• 11th Feb 2014