Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

1923 Total Reviews

sleeping on the terrace is actually nice. the staff was always kind and informative. atmosphere was good as well. easy to make friends.

thank you for your kind words. however we didn't understand the overall rating 57% ...as you extended your night for almost a week and seemed like you realy had fun. still we apreaciate your kind words but please for future be more aware of our hard work. we expect guest who are unhappy to tell us. we will never let an unhappy guest to leave unhappy. so we do not understand your bad review. Rafi.

What a friendly hostel! As soon as you walk in the vibe is so positive, thanks to the engaging and outgoing staff and volunteers. It's a budget hostel- tel aviv isn't a cheap city, so 60 shekels to sleep on the terrace is about as thrifty one can get! Brilliant location, very social, easy to meet other travellers, and a very safe, friendly environment. Highly recommended.

I loved it! What a party hostel, superb atmosphere!

Really nice hoste. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean sheets and towels. Perfect terrace.

Amazing hostel, great staff, great vibe. i would maybe fix up the breakfast by adding juice, fruits, yoghurt and eggs and/or cereal. but there's absolutely nothing else to change. i had a blast!!

I have nothing but great things to day. Had a private toom. Staff is 1st class.

The Florentine hostel is a great opportunity to meet other open minded travelers. The staff is very friendly and ready to help all the time. I'll come back as soon as possible, I miss the atmosphere on the terasse already!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Good Value for Money; Perfect Place for those who like to party but still perfectly quiet for those who don't, like me.

Arriving here was a pleasure, the staff toke such good care of us and other guests. A full and complete introduction was given too us. After leaving an other hostel because it had poor service this felt like a warm bath. The roof Terrace was pleasant and the rooms, showers and the toilets where so clean and big. In the morning a royal free breakfast is prepared but the best,and I can't stop writing about this, The staff is amazing. Nothing is too much for them. They will help you with everything

When a hostel has hammocks it is bound to get good reviews from me! This is a superchill and laidback hostel with a good crowd of both staff and guests. I would most def. stay here again if im ever in tel aviv again! Simple but good breakfast. Decent bathrooms and rooms :)

The staff were very helpful. I was sick and The staff helped me find the resources I needed. If you want to get to bed before 11pm after a long day of traveling sleeping on the terrace might not be your best bet but it was a cool atmosphere. The staff were very nice but when we checked in there was a lot of disorganization and too many staff members trying to help/ volunteers trying to learn the ropes. Overall the people were neat but this hostel seemed like it needed some organizing.

Very nice place near Old Jaffa in the south of Tel Aviv :) Great rooftop where you can always have a good night with the other guests and have a little breakfast in the morning to start your day..Bathrooms on the floor, but that's okay for a Hostel ;) guided walks to party locations every night and advice for your day trips from the staff! Lamps or sockets at the bed would be nice so you can crawl out of the upper bed safely!

• 22nd Apr 2015

The Florentine Hostel was quite disappointing to be honest. Staff was condescending and the hostel and organization was entirely chaotic, and not in the fun way.

Hi . So So sorry to hear that. we do our best, and I realy don't think any of the staff is condecending, maybe it is just our israeli attitude to things, that sometimes come out different. I will speak with the staff members to find out what happened and hope it won't happen again. I feel bad you didn't mention anything. but I would like to make it for next guest to come that hammock on the terrace is for the realy easy going travelers as it is the cheapest option. Rafi.

Lovely hostel, very well run. The balcony acts as a lovely meeting point. I would definitely come back.

• 16th Apr 2015

Exactly how a hostel should be run especially if you're social and up for a good time

Really cool hostel in an awesome location. Definitely more of a party hostel but you can escape to chill out if you want Staff were great.

Greatest Hostel I have ever been to

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Austria

Hostel is basically run by a bunch of 20-year-old volunteers; friendly staff but WAY too cool for everyone/everything. Being too cool is a problem when, say, it's raining in the morning and no one wants to go out in it to buy bread for breakfast, so 'breakfast' is sliced vegetables. It's also a problem when you've arranged for a cab, but the staff is on a personal call at the time you've arranged for, so they call the cab 15 minutes late and it arrives 30 minutes late. Etc...

Hi. I am happy to hear your review! but I have to say. I am not cool :-) because I take things very seriously. this happened due too the last day of passover! there was no bread and matza ( if you know the holiday) and it was the first in 5 years that it happened, and still not ok that it did. I would have payed you back if mentioned before. and you are right for bringing this up! about the taxi I will check and get back to you personally. Rafi

The Florentine Hostel was a fun, clean, and community oriented hostel. The staff was amazing, they were very friendly and helpful. It was a little out of the way of most attractions in town, but not bad if you don't mind walking or taking a bus. I loved the free breakfast and the couches on the roof were a great place to hang out and socialize. I would without a doubt stay here again!

• 8th Apr 2015

The best thing about the hostel is its staff who is always friendly, smiling and willing to help you. A lot of them are young people who contribute to the feeling of the community. The room, kitchen, halls and corridors were always clean, airy and safe. And the terrace is simply awsome. From the hostel you can walk to the beach, old Jaffa, the bus station, and even the train station can easily be reached in less than 30 minutes.