Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

2046 Total Reviews

I spend the best nights in this hostel, i would definitely recomand it to anyone looking for a hostel in tel aviv. The staff is extremelly nice and always found us the best night club to go (free for the hostel member), drinking beers on the roof, meeting other people, with the view on all tel aviv was amazing!

Staff is amazing and very helpful. It is a real party hostel, but you are perfectly able to sleep at night if you want to. It is very quiet at night. The neighbourhood is nothing special, but in walking distance to jaffa (old part of tel aviv), the beach and the central bus station. Breakfast on the roof top terrace (with sofas and hammocks) is great. There are too few toilets for do many people though...

Best hostel I stayed at while backpacking.

You have created a culture here that is unexplainable in words. You are all friendly, helpful, caring and sweet. Keep up the amazing job!! This has been my favorite experience at a hostel ever. The only problem I have is that I will now compare this experience with all my experiences at hostels, and I know it will never match up. Thank you for everything.

It was ok if you are a college student

I have stayed in a lot of very different and amazing hostels all over the world and staying at Florentine Hostel in Tel Aviv was an outstanding experience. I would classify it as a unique hostel and I can understand that it is a very popular hostel in the near east. It has a very nice flair of travellers from all over the world which makes it so interesting. The terrace is just awesome and it seemed to be like a community where everybody is welcomed. Sleeping on the terrace was just amazing!

The best hostel in Israel, the accomodation is clean and great, the staff are fun friendly and very welcoming and the location in perfect as it is located in close proximity to lots of bars and clubs. keep up the good work!!!!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

dont think twice if there is availability to stay here. fun hostel with extremely friendly and hospitable team. if you like sleeping outdoors make sure you book the terrace - such a fun experience :)

Thanks for having me in your lovely hostel! Great vibes, very clean and brilliant knowledgeable staff! In a great location, a cool part of a very interesting and vibrant city!

• 3rd Jul 2015

The atmosphere in Florentine was amazing and I would 100 % come back. The hostel is welcoming, cozy, clean and definitely a place to meet great new friends.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Austria

At the hostel I felt like I was part of a big traveling, little crazy( crazy is good lol) family. The hostel is very clean and I always found a fresh towel.The common room is amazing and the terrace is good to sleep too. Staff and volunteers are great : miss you already! At night we all went out to a nice place, fun fun fun!

Florentine hostel has a amazing atmosphere, with very nice staff and a great common area for the guests. The room which I've stay was clean and organized, and the breakfast is pretty good! Totally recommended!

This is a really social place, amazing for alone travellers. The common area is a bit small if the hostel is full of people, and that makes it eve more social. Amazing staff, ok breakfast. There are volunteers at the hostel taking the guest out to bars, completely without making them buy anything. (Some places have pub crawls were you have to pay) recommended hostel, especially if you travel alone!

Very nice atmosphere, easy to meet people, to chill out and going out all together. Well located near Jaffa, bus station and beach. Clean rooms and bathrooms, only the breakfast could be more generous. Still the n'est Hostel I saw in Israël.

Great place!

The best hostel - great facilities, nice rooms, awesome staff, events every night and based in a convenient part of town. Keep it up!

Fun and friendly hostel with a great vibe! Had so much fun the two days I was there, everyone was so nice and social. Easy to meet people and also the beach and town were a short walk away. Would stay again for sure :)

Everyone at Florentin is good people. I stayed with an ecclectic bunch that really made my stay in Tel Aviv worth it and I certainly will return. If you like to party you're in good company; if you're more of a laid back sit around and hang out kind of person you're still in the right place. Highly recommend it.

• 22nd Jun 2015

I had an amazing time at the florentine. Unfortunately way too short!! I will definitely be back! Very friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, awesome armosphere. If you need to rest you can, if you want to party you can. The florentine is everything you need a hostel to be. The only thing that could use that tiny improvement is breakfast. I recommend this place very much!!!!!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Easily the best hostel in Tel Aviv. Very modestly priced, Awesome location 10 minute walk to the beach. Staff is incredibly welcoming to every guest. Meet tons of cool people from all over the world. Florentine hostel is definitely home away from home!

• 21st Jun 2015