Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

2046 Total Reviews

This hostel was great! The staff was especially welcoming and informative. Florentine is a fun and inviting hostel. Everyone who stays their is friendly and ready to be your best friend. That being said, if you are not a social person, I would recommend staying elsewhere. This hostel thrives on socializing and can be overwhelming if you do not feel like talking to anyone. There is always the option to stay in your room, but why not let a person who is excited for the social environment stay?

Great place, do note that it's a party hostel though.

The best. Period. Amazing staff. Great beds. Good internet, showers, kitchen, plugs everywhere, close to the bah and a grocery store, I'd love here if I could...

Pretty cool place to meet other travelers. Hard to find another one wihin that Location, staff was very helpful and really care about your stay.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

The Florentine backpackers hostel is a pretty cool place. The atmosphere is very chill, the staff are great, very helpful and informative. They give a good overview of the Florentine neighborhood, "the second most hip place in the world" and can help you find anything in Tel-Aviv. The terrace is the best part however, great place to meet new people and enjoy the atmosphere, even has a decent view of the sunset. I'd defiantly go back to this hostel

• 11th Jun 2015

Using Hostelworld since 2004, staying all over the world, cannot fault this place at all. Everything about it, the set-up, facilities and the staff (with special mention to Ma'ayan, who will go far in whatever she does), have created pretty much the perfect hostel environment for like-minded travellers, you can't help but get caught up in the atmosphere and vibe of the place. One of the best I have stayed in anywhere!!

Amazing hostel! Coming back to tel aviv in August and probably staying here again!!!! Free Shisha every night and great atmosphere!!!

Best environment of any hostel I have ever stayed. Extremely easy to meet people, great if traveling alone, social, great lounge area and outdoor patio, safe, free bar crawl every night. The staff and volunteers are amazing, I had to make some complicated changes to my booking and were accommodating. They sell beer, wine, and tours basically at cost. Rooms are simple, breakfast is basically toast and jam. Area looks sketchy at first, but fun hip and cool to explore.

We had a wonderful time, the hostel does a great job of cultivating a community and it was great to meet everyone who was at the hostel. Going out as a group to great places was an added bonus

Wonderful place to stay, great staff and community vibe

Nice hostel and friendly staff, but: in the end I took a taxi to the airport booked by the hostel staff which was supposed to cost 150ILS (~35€), not only did they tell the cab driver the wrong time when he should arrive which made the ride with him rather unpleasant, but they also charged me a 30ILS "deposit" of which the cab driver knew nothing and in the end I had to pay him the full price. Way to ruin an otherwise pleasant stay. Also showers and toilets were not the most clean ones either.

Dear guest. we work with the taxi driver 6 years. everyday we order two or three taxis. it is our name on the line!!! which mean we care for it , we care for you as our guest! as it seemed to me, and I found out later. you just took a different street taxi....as it ended up that our driver called in the morning to complain the guest did not show up for his ride. sorry. even though , contact me and I will refund you the deposit Rafi.

For a second I just thought I had gotten too used to nice hotels but I stayed at a hostel next in turkey and had an absolute blast which reminded me just how bad this hostel was ran. They really messed up my $140 tour by not even giving me a receipt or company name and sending me to a spot where multiple companies picked up... thanks

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at! It's perfect for people travelling alone as it's so easy to meet new people, plus the staff are super welcoming and helpful. There's a terrace on every floor with free shisha after 7pm and you can go out every single night - or get a decent night's sleep after about 11pm, whatever you're in the mood for :) Breakfast, tea and coffee are also free. Incredible value for money plus a great atmosphere!

An incredibly sociable and laid back place, intended on staying for a few days and ended up spending a month here. The staff and people make you feel part of the family and are extremely giving! Florentine is a great area if you're a creative, with street art everywhere. Overall there is nothing I can fault and I'm lucky to have spent so long in such a great place

• 1st Jun 2015

Thanks for everything :)

Cool atmosphere and people, really good hostel for people who wanna have fun and enjoy parties, friendly staff. For travelers who wanna sleep and relax after exhausting journey/trip I can't recommend the hostel. There were like 70 people in total, one kitchen and a noisy terrace party. Who sleeps upside a bunk bed there is not space even for sitting (between bed and ceiling), that's really uncomfortable.

Hi K. I realy have to say that our hostel is changing all the time. summer is starting now and it brings the party people with it. we have no complains about it as it is a part of our life. yet. we have private rooms that are more quite and fair prices. and yest we go out almost everynight and the place is kept quite. about the beds...we are working on it. thank you. Rafi.

i wouldnt recommend to walk from the station to the hostel since its a quite a walk and carrying luggage in the heat of the sun is not that much fun. the hostel itself is not far from the beach in jaffa but you should keep in mind that its more like a party hostel. the roof is very nice to hang out but it can get crowded and loud. regarding the staff, it was kinda hard to figure out who was working there and who not. there were a lot of volunteers but it was not clear from the begining.

Lovely place, lovely people, great vibe - definitely will be back again!

Very friendly people, and they go out every night to a nice bar! This was really a big advantage, you won't be able to find those yourself,

This was my second time staying there. Really enjoyed it and would stay there again.