Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

I had a great time. The staff is out of this world: very friendly and always willing to help.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Guatemala

Florentine hostel is everything a backbacker is looking for. the hostel is the perfect size for socializing, it's easy to meet other travellers on the terrace, and every night they take their guests out to enjoy Tel aviv,. really there is no better option in tel aviv. Raffi and his staff really make you feel welcome. so Florentine gets a A in my book.

Excellent hostel and staff! I really enjoyed the community environment created in the hostel.

+: nice atmosphere -: rooms extremely small, bunk beds noisy and mattress not very comfortable. ps: I've never seen breakfast from 9 to 11am.. in this way many people (like me) checking out in the morning don't have the possibility to have it.

• 13th Nov 2015

The staff are beyond helpful. They're calm, kind, and truly care about your experience in Israel. Definitely the best hostel experience I've had.

• 13th Nov 2015

One of the best hostels I have even been in. Thank you guys for your hospitality :)

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Israel

Nice hostel. The neighbourhood looks a bit crappy, but the hostel itself looks nice. It's close walking distance from Florentine, Old Jaffa, the beach and the busstation. So that is very good. You good a nice room for a good price. It's a party hostel, but at 11 pm it is quiet. So if you want to sleep by then, that is also possible. Our first night we slept in a private bedroom, but it was above a metal workshop. We felt and heard that in the morning. But it's not that bad.

The hostel people, atmosphere and city nightouts are what I enjoyed the most. Also, everything is very clean and people are very quiet during night hours as requested by the staff! Not to mention the cool breakfast included. A hostel everyone would like to stay at.

The roof top terrasse was the best thing about this hostel. Great atmosphere. There are lockers to store your valuables. Beds are clean. Breakfast is filling.

Really great! the staff were super nice! I'll book again on my way out from Tel Aviv! Thanks for the great stay and the excellent advice!

The staff is the heartbeat of the hostel! Everyone was helpful and friendly and engaged and genuinely happy to be there. This is the first hostel I've ever been to where I never had to ask for toilet paper even once, lol. The atmosphere is amazing and the rooms are comfortable. Love you Daniel!

Not in the "cleanest" part of the town, but close to old Jaffa and the beach. Although the locations looks run down, you still feel very safe. Great social area on the roof, there are organised party nights for all guests, free towels, free breakfast, kitchen to use, AC in the dorms... And it's one of the cheapest hostels in TAviv. It's not perfect, but what more could you want (or need)?

Great atmosphere cool people solid staff super helpful all around sick experience

• 20th Oct 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! And the longest I've stayed at a hostel (2 weeks). The staff are so amazing, friendly, fun and helpful. It's in a great location, you'll meet great people and it's a fun hostel. You'll definitely want to stay for a while.

I really enjoyed my stay! It's near to the beach, to the old city and more... You can party with the staff every day, they are really cool! thanks for everything. One bad thing: i lost my towel :( I put it in the wrong side and i didnt find it anywhere.

Very good hostel. You get a lot for the money. The staff put a lot of effort in, bringing the travelers together. For party you're right. If you like it quieter maybe not the best choice.

This place was pretty cool. However the staff were a bit off, some of them (the one in charge I believe) was quite arrogant and obnoxious. But the facilities are good, beds are ok, bathrooms and showers kept very clean thanks to the GREAT volunteers. Big shoutout to them, place wouldn't be so good if it wasn't for you!

the bad: ask the staff for a taxi at 4 am, the taxi never arrived because they did not call it, walk for 10 minutes to have one. at night come friends of the people who work there to drink and smoke, it does not look good. a girl ask staff if I could hang my clothes on his rope that is free, she says no because it is only for the staff (rope for travelers is full). at the end of the day I will find my clothes and was not all. but have a large terrace for breakfast the 1x1 table.

dear Andres. sorry to hear about the taxi...to order it it must be done with reception and pay 30 shekel deposit...which you just said you want one and left and the receptionist didn't understand you and though you will come back. we work with a realy good company and barely have mistakes with that. sorry to hear you left unhappy. If I knew what we could do better I would. and last thing the guy who used to work at the hostel came visit after a long trip..it was a must for him to sit and tell..

Great hostel with great vibes. Guys do their job with love - you can feel it. Location is quite good - the city centre and the bus station are just about 15 mins walking. Wish we had spent more time here - to enjoy pub crawl and breakfast :) Will definitely be back here once I'm in TA. Thumb's up

Had a sick time, sick atmosphere they have free shisha every night then all go out to party in town also a cool place to chill during the day on the terrace. Close to everything as well