Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Hostel is adapted for young people. Of you go to tel aviv to make party you will meet a lot of people in the hostel. But it's no problem to stay there and making your own thing. Nice place to stay!

Breakfast should start earlier, 9am is way too late ... Rooms in the back are really noisy (cars / bikes past midnight + 7am works at fabric nearby)

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment with many options for social events as well as quiet places to relax. I really enjoyed staying here and would definitely return next time I'm in Tel Aviv.

Staff was very friendly, facilities were decent, 20 min walk from Jaffa. Overall I had a very good time, but I did get a lot if bug bites from sleeping on the terrace. I would suggest getting a room if possible.

Had a Great time at Florentine Hostel, great staff, great location, the rooftop is just amazing. Met some really nice people there.

• 29th May 2014

Good hostel and friendly personal. Definitely will help you to make your time in Tel-Aviv and Israel. Good place for those who aimed budget travel to Tel-Aviv.

An amazing place, great people, lots of fun!

• 27th May 2014

Great hostel and well placed in Tel Aviv, though make sure you get a dorm because a night on the terrace is extremely overpriced for what you get and very noisy. In saying this the facilities and the dormitories are really nice but make sure you book ahead because they are extremely popular and always booked out. The staff are really helpful and helped us make lots of bookings when there.

Best social atmosphere of any hostel I've experienced. The staff organize fun group events and it really helps you connect with other travelers there. The facilities are well maintained, the staff are helpful and friendly. I would say it's a bit more of a walk to the main attractions than I expected, but it's definitely still do-able. (20-25 mins walk to Jaffa for me). Also, if you are on the roof, be prepared to wake up early. The hostel is right next to some sort of factory...

At this hostel I felt welcomed but in a fake way. Meaning that the staff wanted to act all nice as if they would like to get to know you but they super don't care at all. The hostel tries to force you together with everyone there guest and staff rather than letting it happen naturally.,,the location is very good but that's the best thing about it. There are better more comfortable hostels in tel aviv.

• 24th May 2014

Hi. I am sorry you felt this way. I opened the hostel because I love travelers and and people. and all the people who work at the hostel are just like me...that's how I choose the people to work with me....so I was very sad you thought the feeling is fake....cause we really love what we do and we are all experienced travelers. rafi

+ very welcoming and enjoyable staff + nice atmosphere - breakfast starts at 9am - a bit late to get started, 7 or 8am would be preferred - too many beds cramped in one small room - very noisy neighborhood for the dorms located near the street (past midnight many cars and motorbikes that pass and at 7am noise from pressing machines next door (fabric)

Great stay! Thank you!

Great hostel! Staff is very very friendly, everything is clean, beds are new and comfortable and they have a really great roof top terrace!

Florentine Hostel is the place to be if you want to meet awesome people from all over the world. We had a great time and we 'll never forget the great people and the helpfull and good looking staff! Definatly see you again! The 3 Dutchman

• 21st May 2014

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere and staff are incredible. The location in Florentine is super interesting. I've stayed in a couple hostels in tel aviv and florentine is the best by far.

Great hostel. Definitely aimed towards party people but there's room for quieter types too. Very friendly staff.

• 20th May 2014

Even though it's close to Florentine, Old Yafo & the beach, it was overshadowed by the industrial area which engulfs it. I was quite uncomfortable in the immediate vicinity & also walking over from the central bus station I wouldn't recommend, esp. w/ luggage as the sidewalks are terrible & it's a long walk. Beyond the industrial area issue, the hostel itself is great & boasts a warm vibe on the upstairs terrace. Kitchen is open concept and accessible any time. Good showers & fast WiFi.

• 19th May 2014

We were accepted even if a little aged for the place (but in a private room). It was very kind and we enjoyed the atmosphere. It was friendly and not noisy at all.

Everything was great except the noise on the street...:) I also was confused when my friend couldn't come in to the hostel only for 10 minutes (just to wait for me) although there was a regulation on the wall saying that visits are allowed. ..

Staff extremely friendly and helpful in planning transport connections. Good cheap basic breakfast which was filling and satisfying!