Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

I've never been so immediately struck by atmosphere in my life, the terrace is heavenly. I've cut my time in Jetusalem short just so I can go back!

• 26th Sep 2015

Amazing place, great staff !!! Best deal for your money, ask for Daniel (great hostel manager always willing to help)

Florentine is a hostel with a great atmosphere. Everything is centered around the terrace where there is something going on every hour of the day. Very helpful staff with great personalities, good facilities, free breakfast and a great location in the Florentine neighbourhood.

The staff are super awesome, friendly and helpful. Shout out yo Daniel and Itaya for being awesome blokes! Great use of the rooftop to create a social space and atmosphere for travellers to interact. Kitchen is tad bit small for the size of hostel but decent enough for cooking a simple meal. Hostel organised night out is always fun.

The staff was excellent, did everything they could to make you feel at home

• 21st Sep 2015

Staying at this hostel was one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. The common room upstairs is a great place to hang out with a 12 shekel beer and meet others. The 'party'/going out nature of the hostel makes it a great destination for lone travelers like myself. It's very easy to make friends here. The hostel is very clean.

• 20th Sep 2015

A party hostel from the moment I got there til the moment I left

We had a awesome stay at Florentine Hostel. The staff & volunteers are very kind, helpful and know a lot of the city. You can easily meet people and socialize on the rooftop and pub crawl. It's located in the "hipster" Florentine neighborhood with a ton of nice bars and resturants. We met a lot of cool people from all around the world. Hostels like this make us travel. A hostel with a friendly atmosphere. It felt like home in a wonderful Tel Aviv. We pretty sure coming back one day.

A fun and energetic place to stay.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Wales

Lovely hostel and super helpful staff.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Gabon

Really nice place for Young People which also want to enjoy the nightlife of Tel Aviv. We had a double room with own bathroom which was really comfortable. The Location is really good to reach all the most important places to visit by foot. We recommend that place.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in -and I've stayed at a fair few around the world! From the welcome when you first arrive, to the organised nights out (every night), this hostel is the perfect place to stay for a happy traveler. The staff are second to none, many of them volunteers and somebody knowledgeable is always on hand should you need some help or information. A happy, happy place with a warm, friendly and chilled vibe. Highly, highly recommended.

• 7th Sep 2015

So clean! The staff and the stayers were so friendly. Many volunteers keeping everything relaxed and fun for the guests. Felt like it was a big family. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Made my stay in Israel rememberable!

For some reason israelis are not welcome at this hostel. Even if they let them stay they make it sure that they won't fill comfortable. First I think it is ridiculous that israelis discriminate israelis, second I think it's sort off misses the point if the place your staying in tries to exclude you from the people you came to learn about and meet with and keep you in some kind of a touristy bubble, third the tourists miss out information and recommended places that israelis can tell them about.

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Israel

israelies are welcome . our problems was with you. you weren't respectfull to the staff, and I realy feel bad we even let you stay for a few hours. To all israelies...if you are backpackers , and are traveling in israel you are very welcome. if you just look for a place to crash ..please look for somewhere else. we are a backpacker place meant for backpackers only . it puzzles me you begged to stay....and then left us such a review. akward. anyway you are unwelcome here.

The hostel staff at Florentine are some of the friendliest and most helpful I've ever encountered. It really does feel like big family at the hostel and there isn't the line between staff and guests that you sometimes get at other hostels. There was also a better mix of ages and nationalities than I've experienced at many hostels (i.e. not all 18 year olds on their gap year!) which made for great conversations and a more inclusive feeling.

It is a great place to meet other travellers due to the amazing roofterrace. The staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast is good. I can definitivly recommand staying here.

They convey a really nice atmosphere there on the rooftop terrace used as a common area wiht a stunning view over the city. Perfect for a fist touchdown point at Tel Aviv.

• 1st Sep 2015

Wonderful place.

Staff was really friendly and they are able to create a great vibe.