Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

We just stayed at Florentine the last night of our trip through Israel, which was a shame. it seems like the place where you can get to know a lot of nice people and with the beautifull lounge on the roof it is the ultimate hostel to socialize. The staff was very helpfull as well. We defenitly woud reccomend this hostel if you want to meet new people and don't have to get up early to catch your plane ;)

Das Florentine Hostel ist ein tolles familiäres Hostel. Die Mitarbeiter sind sehr nett und bemühen sich stets Dir zu helfen... Wir durften sogar Gepäck 4 Tage lang dort verstauen, was wir dann wieder abholten. Das Hostel hat alles was man brauch. Sogar Frühstück und Handtücher gab es inklusive. Die Dachterasse ist sehr chillig, von dort kann man in einer Hängematte gemütlich den Sonnenuntergang anschauen. Ich kann das Hostel wärmstens empfehlen...

• 31st Dec 2013

Thank you for a lovely stay! The staff was all very nice and helpful and we had a lovely time at florentine hostel!

One of my all time favorite hostels. Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere, great location - close to everything. Thank you Florentine Hostel - my trip to Tel Aviv would not have been the same without you :)

The staff is super-friendly and helpful. I felt very welcomed there and the whole setup is very familiar! And, their roof-terrace is simply magical!

• 26th Dec 2013

This is a true backpacker's place. Very professional, yet laid-back. I spent New Year's Eve here and I had a blast.

Had a great time. Just wanted to spend 2 days in telaviv, but u made me book all 8 nights! Great people Great Place!!

This is one of my favourite hostels for sure, especially in Israel. The staff is always there to help, and they always have great suggestions. The beds are fantastic, and they have separate WiFi networks on both floors to "maximize power!" as Ron says. I highly recommend this place, and I've already been back since my first stay! Don't miss out on a chance to stay here!

While on the road, I've stayed at a few hostels in Tel Aviv, and this is the best one by a long shot -- clean, well-maintained, as well as being a great spot to meet other travellers. Fun events at night, functional kitchen with free coffee and tea, free towels, clean bathrooms with hot water -- I can hardly think of a complaint. The staff is great, and the owner is friendly and helpful. The nightly rates are fantastic, given the exceptional quality. If there's an available bed, book here.

thank you I realy enjoyed reading your review. :-) Rafi

Nathalie and Tanya are really helpful make all my reservation and booking easier.I love you girl thank a lot

Amazing staff!

The staff work hard to make sure you have a good time.

Very simple breakfast, not really located in the city center, neighborhood not the best. Accomodation okay.

Hi, I apologize you left unhappy. We mention our breakfast is basic and complementary ( toast and spread) let alone that we are cheapest in town. Yes, we are not located in center of town, but located in the center of things to do. right around the corner of the well known Florentine neighbourhood and 10 minutes walking distance to Jaffa, the beach and the flea market, and 15 minutes to center heart of town, excellent location if you are a backpacker.

Perfect for people, who are travelling alone.

Had a very good experience.

Great place!

• 1st Dec 2013

Brilliant place!!

I was really dubious regarding all the "so good" comments about this hostel and... they are right!! The atmosphere and the staff are simply incredible. The hostel is exceptionally clean considering its atmosphere! Please note that this is all directed for a young backpacker crowd. Location is not the BEST, but it is just fine. Value For Money: sleep on the roof, it is worth it. Will go back anytime and recommend to everyone :)

Amazing place, great people... not too noisy :)

Great hostel with very knowledgable staff that ensure you have an awesome time in Tel Aviv and Israel more broadly. Very fun atmosphere and a great place to meet other travelers. I couldn't rate the hostel or the staff more highly!