Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

The best hostel I've been in terms of hospitality of the staff and the overall atmosphere. Met so many cool and interesting people here during just two nights that I spent there. Very easy to meet new people here, very open and chilly atmoshphere. Everyone in the staff were super nice and friendly! I recommend it to people who are not in a tight schedule and want to meet new people in their travels.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Finland

The staff are awesome! Great location, fantastic vibe.

I LOVE the Florentine! Every time I was in Israel over the course of a month and a half I found myself coming "home sweet home" to Florentine. The staff is absolutely wonderful, full of love and warmth for their guests. The volunteers are diligent and do a great job keeping the place super clean and organized. Breakfast every morning with fresh vegetables. There are people hanging out all day long. Nighttime is quiet and respectful. This place is great.

I can recommend that hostel. The staff is great, friendly atmosphere, and comfortable rooms, and beds. Bathrooms are clean, and the free breakfast is additional plus.

This place is amazing for people who like to comunicate and has open minded character. Also it has everything you need for quality living. At night it is very respectful and all light are turned off and people are quite. Stuff and travelers gives amazing exoerience.I was very sad to leave this amazing place. It felt like home:)

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Lithuania

The hostel is well located - not far from the center, beach and the party area, staff is very nice - super friendly and helpful at all times, cleanliness and security are not issue either, what is tiny bit disappointing is a bad water supply, when at least 2 showers used simultaneously the water nearly stops running, becomes cold - this is really irritating in the cold winter time or when one is in a hurry, I guess water pressure can be solved easily, not expensively with the small water engine.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Hungary

Good location within walking distance to major sights. My room was close to the common area and there were too much noise until the early morning, makes it impossible to sleep. I was sleeping at the upper bed and there were literally no space to sit up in the bed.

Amazing hostel! I can't remember her name, but the woman at reception was incredible. Thumbs up!

I stayed there for one night the room was fine. I booked although the roof 'room' that is like staying there. I didn't know that so I change my booking. It's pretty far from the center or the shuk but is near old jaffa if you want hippie environment it's great. Not for me but cool.

My experience at this hostel would have been perfect if it had hot showers or at least enough water to shower at all. Yes, the staff was exceptional and super helpful. The room was perfect, breakfast was a good start to the day, and guests were very friendly. As I said, my biggest complaint was the lack of a hot shower with a full stream and in January in Tel Aviv, this was an extremely unpleasant experience because it was freezing!

• 6th Jan 2015

Hi Sorry to hear that. . we do everything to make it better. Everytime when people arrive we go ask them to make sure to hear the check in so they learn the house rules. We explain at check in time about the rush hours and the Hot water system ( which important during the winter). and also we have started turning the boilers on through the whole day so nobody get stuck without hot water. exept that.....I am said you gave us only one on facilities :-) Rafi. but thank you for a good reveiw.

Great atmosphere and incredibly warm ,welcoming staff !

• 6th Jan 2015

Fantastic - friendly, chilled atmosphere and staff helpful. 10/10

• 5th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

I really, really missed bedside lamps. I know it sounds weird, but I truly missed them when I wanted to sleep early and other people wanted to keep on reading. Also, I felt like the whole happy 'inspiring' atmosphere just really wasn't my thing, but that's my problem, not the hostel's. Oh, and the staff was super great by the way!

Really nice

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great people, conversations and atmosphere. You would have to try hard to keep to yourself and not make friends here.

• 1st Jan 2015

Welcoming place with a great vibe in a hip part of town securing all a backpacker needs run by truly, truly amazing staff.

Florentine is a very special hostel experience! This is a party hostel so not for everyone but if socialising, meeting people and partying every night is what you want, Florentine cannot be beaten. The staff are absolutely incredible and will bend over backwards to help anyone with anything. be prepared to make friends for life with everyone at Florentine. (Few issues with hot water in the showers but nothing the staff were not able to help with.)

The hostel is really good! Really chill vibe and met some really nice people there!

Great athmosphere and very nice and helpful staff. Nice concept for a hostel and my nr. 1 recommendation for Tel Aviv!

Really helpful and friendly staff, excellent shower and bathrooms and a beautiful roof top terrace.