Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

+ very welcoming and enjoyable staff + nice atmosphere - breakfast starts at 9am - a bit late to get started, 7 or 8am would be preferred - too many beds cramped in one small room - very noisy neighborhood for the dorms located near the street (past midnight many cars and motorbikes that pass and at 7am noise from pressing machines next door (fabric)

Great stay! Thank you!

Great hostel! Staff is very very friendly, everything is clean, beds are new and comfortable and they have a really great roof top terrace!

Florentine Hostel is the place to be if you want to meet awesome people from all over the world. We had a great time and we 'll never forget the great people and the helpfull and good looking staff! Definatly see you again! The 3 Dutchman

• 21st May 2014

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere and staff are incredible. The location in Florentine is super interesting. I've stayed in a couple hostels in tel aviv and florentine is the best by far.

Great hostel. Definitely aimed towards party people but there's room for quieter types too. Very friendly staff.

• 20th May 2014

Even though it's close to Florentine, Old Yafo & the beach, it was overshadowed by the industrial area which engulfs it. I was quite uncomfortable in the immediate vicinity & also walking over from the central bus station I wouldn't recommend, esp. w/ luggage as the sidewalks are terrible & it's a long walk. Beyond the industrial area issue, the hostel itself is great & boasts a warm vibe on the upstairs terrace. Kitchen is open concept and accessible any time. Good showers & fast WiFi.

• 19th May 2014

We were accepted even if a little aged for the place (but in a private room). It was very kind and we enjoyed the atmosphere. It was friendly and not noisy at all.

Everything was great except the noise on the street...:) I also was confused when my friend couldn't come in to the hostel only for 10 minutes (just to wait for me) although there was a regulation on the wall saying that visits are allowed. ..

Staff extremely friendly and helpful in planning transport connections. Good cheap basic breakfast which was filling and satisfying!

Arriving at the airport it took me a bit less than an hour to get to the hostel. It is a good hostel, the staff is nice, its clean, the facilities, excluding the kitchen are good. The kitchen is a bit improvised, cooking there is a challenge, but possible. The location in general is good, however, it is in an industrial area, I could only ever sleep till 6am, I stayed for three nights in total. Even with earplugs, sleep after that was impossible. Otherwise, nice hostel.

• 14th May 2014

We had a great time at the hostel. Very cool people. Good Location . And Tel Aviv is a fantastic city ;)

• 14th May 2014

Absolutely amazing place. Close to the beach. Close to the club's, it had guitars, the staff were awesome, the people there really friendly! Oh, and plenty of activities and a more than adequate free breakfast (remember this is a hostel and not the waldorf Astoria people!) The rooms were great...so much so I almost considered missing my flight and staying another few days. I'll definitely be going back. You guys should too... Tel avivs best kept secret..

• 10th May 2014

Amazing place for backpackers. The location is perfect, near the beach and the old town of Jaffa (only 5 mins away). The outside patio is perfect for hanging out and its cozy enough to have a great time. Loved the place and hope to be back there some time soon.

Great terrace, nice atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff. Unfortunately not enough bathrooms which haven't been cleaned during our stay (you could tell by the dirt in the same place). Breakfast is not worth to mention.

thank you for a good review. still I find place to apologize if you didn't think it is clean enough. we keep two cleaners and receptionsitn clean during the day as well. we make sure bathrooms are being cleaned many times a day!! so I am surprise to hear that. and I will check with all stuff members about this issue. we ask guest to come and tell us if they think bathrooms are not clean , so we can send the cleaner right away. breakfast is basic as we are very cheap. spread , vegtabales , sweets

This Hostel was Absolutely AMAZING. Some of best travellers i've ever come across & friendships i'll never forget. The Staff here - Anna, Maayan, Natalie, Chen are incredibly friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have the best time every DAY/NIGHT !. The Boss Rafi hooked us up with the best clubs & party's and gave us some of the best connections in the city to have epic unforgettable nights. If i could rate this MORE then 100% i would. Thank you for everything. I love u guys ~Phil

Cool hostel, Maayan and Rafi were really nice.

An excellent lively hostel with a roof sun terrace and chill out area. The staff were all helpful and attentive willing to give useful history and information. Several organised nights or beer at the hostel. An extremley enjoy week was had and would a stay here don't be put off by location. A short walk and you find a variety of resturant of many type and a profusion of bars and clubs.

Do not hesitate to book here! Staff were really laid back (but still extremely helpful) and the atmosphere was great. The roof terrace really made socialising with other guests very easy and took away a lot of the awkwardness that I've had at other hostels. Located close to the beach and not that difficult to get too/from the airport either. Will 100% return.

• 5th May 2014

This hostel is one of the best hostels i ever stayed at. The atmosphere is just amazing and its crazy that so many people that i met there has already been there in the past and that iam acctually planning to be back too!! The location is not the best, but there are not better locations of hostels in tel aviv!