Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

2050 Total Reviews

Good hostel. Easy to get there. Wifi is good.

Great Spot, really enjoyed my stay there. Location was great - close to the beach and Jaffa, but the street itself was a bit sketchy, especially at night.

Everything about this place was great!The staff are clearly experienced and everything runs smoothly.They're very accessible and it's all very casual.They have a volunteer system which helps fill in the cracks. The place was really busy which actually makes it really easy to meet people, the terasse always has at least someone on it! What I really appreciate is that while it is a "party place" once lights are out they stress that it needs to be quiet. So you can easily party or sleep! :)

Ok hostel, centrally located between tel aviv and Jaffa. Nice atmposphere. The 6 pax dorm was very small, but the beds were ok. Lockers in room which is very good.

I don't have the words to begin and describe what an amazing time i had at Florentine Hostel... So far this hostel has some of the best staff i have ever encountered on any stay anywhere I have traveled too! A huge thank you to the guys and gals that work there!!! The hostel has a friendly and welcoming environment and a great social area on the rooftop! Great simple breakfast to start your day. Great beds and clean showers too. Close to Jaffa and the beach which was a big plus!

Free towels!

• 4th May 2015
  • New Zealand

sleeping on the terrace is actually nice. the staff was always kind and informative. atmosphere was good as well. easy to make friends.

thank you for your kind words. however we didn't understand the overall rating 57% ...as you extended your night for almost a week and seemed like you realy had fun. still we apreaciate your kind words but please for future be more aware of our hard work. we expect guest who are unhappy to tell us. we will never let an unhappy guest to leave unhappy. so we do not understand your bad review. Rafi.

What a friendly hostel! As soon as you walk in the vibe is so positive, thanks to the engaging and outgoing staff and volunteers. It's a budget hostel- tel aviv isn't a cheap city, so 60 shekels to sleep on the terrace is about as thrifty one can get! Brilliant location, very social, easy to meet other travellers, and a very safe, friendly environment. Highly recommended.

I loved it! What a party hostel, superb atmosphere!

Really nice hoste. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean sheets and towels. Perfect terrace.

Amazing hostel, great staff, great vibe. i would maybe fix up the breakfast by adding juice, fruits, yoghurt and eggs and/or cereal. but there's absolutely nothing else to change. i had a blast!!

I have nothing but great things to day. Had a private toom. Staff is 1st class.

The Florentine hostel is a great opportunity to meet other open minded travelers. The staff is very friendly and ready to help all the time. I'll come back as soon as possible, I miss the atmosphere on the terasse already!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Good Value for Money; Perfect Place for those who like to party but still perfectly quiet for those who don't, like me.

Arriving here was a pleasure, the staff toke such good care of us and other guests. A full and complete introduction was given too us. After leaving an other hostel because it had poor service this felt like a warm bath. The roof Terrace was pleasant and the rooms, showers and the toilets where so clean and big. In the morning a royal free breakfast is prepared but the best,and I can't stop writing about this, The staff is amazing. Nothing is too much for them. They will help you with everything

When a hostel has hammocks it is bound to get good reviews from me! This is a superchill and laidback hostel with a good crowd of both staff and guests. I would most def. stay here again if im ever in tel aviv again! Simple but good breakfast. Decent bathrooms and rooms :)

The staff were very helpful. I was sick and The staff helped me find the resources I needed. If you want to get to bed before 11pm after a long day of traveling sleeping on the terrace might not be your best bet but it was a cool atmosphere. The staff were very nice but when we checked in there was a lot of disorganization and too many staff members trying to help/ volunteers trying to learn the ropes. Overall the people were neat but this hostel seemed like it needed some organizing.

Very nice place near Old Jaffa in the south of Tel Aviv :) Great rooftop where you can always have a good night with the other guests and have a little breakfast in the morning to start your day..Bathrooms on the floor, but that's okay for a Hostel ;) guided walks to party locations every night and advice for your day trips from the staff! Lamps or sockets at the bed would be nice so you can crawl out of the upper bed safely!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Nice hostel. Good rooftop social area. Lockers for security. Quick access to Jaffa but further to Tel Aviv proper. Would stay again.

The Florentine Hostel was quite disappointing to be honest. Staff was condescending and the hostel and organization was entirely chaotic, and not in the fun way.

Hi . So So sorry to hear that. we do our best, and I realy don't think any of the staff is condecending, maybe it is just our israeli attitude to things, that sometimes come out different. I will speak with the staff members to find out what happened and hope it won't happen again. I feel bad you didn't mention anything. but I would like to make it for next guest to come that hammock on the terrace is for the realy easy going travelers as it is the cheapest option. Rafi.