Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

For some reason israelis are not welcome at this hostel. Even if they let them stay they make it sure that they won't fill comfortable. First I think it is ridiculous that israelis discriminate israelis, second I think it's sort off misses the point if the place your staying in tries to exclude you from the people you came to learn about and meet with and keep you in some kind of a touristy bubble, third the tourists miss out information and recommended places that israelis can tell them about.

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Israel

israelies are welcome . our problems was with you. you weren't respectfull to the staff, and I realy feel bad we even let you stay for a few hours. To all israelies...if you are backpackers , and are traveling in israel you are very welcome. if you just look for a place to crash ..please look for somewhere else. we are a backpacker place meant for backpackers only . it puzzles me you begged to stay....and then left us such a review. akward. anyway you are unwelcome here.

The hostel staff at Florentine are some of the friendliest and most helpful I've ever encountered. It really does feel like big family at the hostel and there isn't the line between staff and guests that you sometimes get at other hostels. There was also a better mix of ages and nationalities than I've experienced at many hostels (i.e. not all 18 year olds on their gap year!) which made for great conversations and a more inclusive feeling.

It is a great place to meet other travellers due to the amazing roofterrace. The staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast is good. I can definitivly recommand staying here.

They convey a really nice atmosphere there on the rooftop terrace used as a common area wiht a stunning view over the city. Perfect for a fist touchdown point at Tel Aviv.

• 1st Sep 2015

Wonderful place.

Staff was really friendly and they are able to create a great vibe.

Wonderful sense of community here, a home away from home.

Great friendly atmosphere, it was so amazing!!! Met a lot of new people, it is a VERY social place! Clean and very good facilities. Good wifi, excellent airconditioning in our room. Loved everything about this hostel!

Up: good directions in booking confirmation, fridge in room, good AC, party spot Down: warm water supply is not reliable, breakfast rather minuscule, some staff/volunteers are awkward

This hostel was a good deal for the price. I wish they were not so strict about not being able to leave your bags overnight after you've checked out, as it is extremely inconvenient and nearly all other hostels I've stayed at don't mind you leaving them over night and do not try to charge you for it. The strictness of that was a bit unwelcoming, but on the other hand it was very clean and in a great location so a good deal.

The best hostel I've stayed in by far. The rooftop terrace is amazing and the hub of this hotel. There is always someone here and in the evenings they organise events and nights out. The staff are amazing and very helpful the volunteers even better always working over time to make sure we have a good time. Very clean and amazing atmosphere and vibe. Met so many different and interesting people

Everything about the hostel was prefect. From the people who work there and the comfortability. I will always come by here if I visit Tel Aviv.

• 13th Aug 2015

Amazing vibe at this hostel!

Pros: Ataba Inn host is lovely, very knowledgable about the area; places to eat; things to do and see. Rooms have good air con and reasonably comfy beds. Excellent wifi. Cons: Nothing bad about the hostel, but unless you're religious or very motivated, there's not a lot to do in Nazareth - would only recommend if you needed a break in your travels :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »