Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

This hostel was f***ing amazing! I've stayed in many hostel in many countries but Florentine has to be the best place to chill out, relax and meet fellow travellers. The staff really care about making sure it's a place where people have a good time. Shisha and shots every evening, nights out every night, great rooftop terrace.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Wales

I had such a fun time at Florentine Hostel! A really great hostel if you are wanting to meet other travellers. Only downside is that the shared bathrooms weren't always very clean.

Great location near the beach and the town of Jaffa - Tel Aviv is a 20-25min walk along the beach boardwalk which is nice. Staff are really helpful - it's more like staying at a mates place instead of a hostel.

Great place! Great people!

Small cozy hostel with a very nice roof top area. I loved the atmosphere there, it's like being at home.

I think this guys nails it, they now what a good hostel needs(a good atmosphere in a good environment), and they do have the good staff to make it happen. The free narguila and free shots every night helps a lot If you come to Tel Aviv this is definitely the place to stay.

As Human Rights observer in the West Bank, I was warmly welcomed into the hostel, which is not a case in many places in Israel. Thank You for that and brilliant parties. Highly recommendable.

I couldn't enjoy everything this hostel had to offer, but just entering it you could say that it was a really great one. Awesome staff, great peolple staying. Wish I could have stayed longer. I have to go back !

If you get the chance to stay here, you should. The staff and volunteers make this a really special hostel, in addition to the hostel itself just being fantastic. Everyone that stays here is welcoming and you'll leave with many more friends than you had when you came. It's like a small community of traveling friends--what a lot of hostels aspire to be, but fall just short of. Florentine is the exception, and if you stay here, you'll be able to tell the difference instantly. Highly recommended!

not a good location. the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere really good!!

The best Hostel I ever went. Please continue

• 20th Oct 2013

Hey, this hostel has a lot of good reviews and I can't really understand this. I booked a dorm bed for 3 nights in advance and I left the hostel pretty disappointed. It is located far away from the city center and the nice beaches. You have to walk 25 minutes till you are in the heart of Tel Aviv. Moreover the hostel is more for people who just want to hang out the whole day in the hostel doing nothing and just drinking and talking nonsense...Disappointing! The Hayakon hostel is very nice!

• 18th Oct 2013

dear Claudia. sorry you where disapointed.....if you were a backpacker you would have understood our vibe! we are backpackers...our guest our backpackers...people come to see tel aviv and meet other travelers, exchange stories and information about the next place they travel. ...about location....it is 15 mintues to walk to rothchild... and on the other side is is only 10 mintues to walk to old jaffa....so I think our location is great...let alone florentine bars at night....

This has been and is my faviourate hostel ive been to in my travels!!! This place encorporates everything!! Chilled with a mad vibe, and an unbelievable terrace. Not to mention, Party! They organise something everynight. The beauty of this hostel is that they encourage you to socialise, giving it a unique vibe none to anyother hostel. The staff and volunteers are amazing. From greg the crazy aussie, igor the sleezy portugese and gideon the funky austrian.

Best staff at a hostel I have ever stayed at. The second you arrive they want you to feel comfortable and meet other guests. This is a very social hostel. You will leave here with a lot of new back packer friends. I have traveled to a lot of hostels and these guys have found the right way to make everyone feel welcome and part of the family. Every night most guests gather on the roof top to have a few drinks and socialize and go out later if you want. Highly recommend this hostel!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »