Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

1923 Total Reviews

In general this is a good option for the low price! It has a very hippie and party atmosphere and it feels like a big family where you can ask for whatever you need. you have a great roof top to hang out! There are some points to improve though:The rooms are very small and too narrow for me.There should be a table and one bed less, that would make it more comfortable. You could put boxes underneath the beds and the rubbish bins could be way bigger.Furthermore the matrasses should be way cleaner.

Still one if not THE best hostel in Tel Aviv. Good and open minded vibes. Real dicussions. Staff is very helpfull. I got friendly welcome, and it was after more than a year visited them last time. Got friendly advices with smiles.

Very nice and helpful staff, lovely and very comfortable roof terrace! We enjoyed our stay at the Florentine Hostel very much!!

Probably the best hostel ive ever stayed in. Tel aviv is amazing but not quite as amazing as florentine hostel. Some of the best people I met in my life were here. Clean and comfortable. So much fun!

Friendly, informative, helpfull A lot of young people, very relaxed. The showers were not good, hard to take a shower when there was only coming water from the mid if the hose. Rooms were a little cold, kitchen, stairs and bedrooms. We are not normaly cold, we're from the north :)

Wow, what can I say? This place is full of good energy and wonderful people. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help, and there are always fellow travelers to get to know. It's easy to meet people from all over the world, and the hostel feels like a community - no matter how long or short you are planning to stay! Florentine is a super cool neighborhood and has some gnarly street art, and the staff has excellent suggestions for things to do in Tel Aviv. Love this place!!

• 29th Jan 2015

Wonderful hostel, lovely staff that assisted me whenever I ran into a problem, making my stay a pleasure.

The staff was very friendly and helped with everything that you needed to know and the whole atmosphere in the hostel was really nice. I can definitely recommend staying there. :)

• 28th Jan 2015

Listen, everything was perfectly fine. My only thing was that I really wasn't there when apparently the regular staff worked, and instead worked with the night volunteers, one of which was underprepared for her first night. I felt bad for her! Lots of young folks around which is nice!

The hostel was amazing. Probably the best I've ever gone to.

The atmosphere was slightly too much party for me since I arrived with jet lag, the place is not very big and feels a bit cramped, but overall the value is good. Noisy and joyful.

Great hostel! Especially for meeting new people, and partying with them!

We felt at home as soon as we walked into Florentine Backpackers Hostel. Everyone was so nice and friendly, the atmosphere is perfect for meeting new people. I wish we had more time to explore the neighborhood, but it seems like there's a lot to do, and it's only a 15 minute walk to the beach. We had a very long night the night before and were exhausted when we arrived and the staff was very accommodating. i highly recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jan 2015

Staff were amazing. I came in shivering and exhausted with a bad cold and they went out of their way to help, bringing blankets and tea and cold medicine. The rootop patio is beautiful, although personally I didn't enjoy all the cigarette smoke. Overall, a clean, welcoming place with a nice view and incredible staff. Would definitely stay there again.

It's a really awesome hostel, the staff/volunteers and the atmosphere are top notch!

A few small things here and there, but overall, a great place!

The best hostel I've been in terms of hospitality of the staff and the overall atmosphere. Met so many cool and interesting people here during just two nights that I spent there. Very easy to meet new people here, very open and chilly atmoshphere. Everyone in the staff were super nice and friendly! I recommend it to people who are not in a tight schedule and want to meet new people in their travels.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Finland

The staff are awesome! Great location, fantastic vibe.

I LOVE the Florentine! Every time I was in Israel over the course of a month and a half I found myself coming "home sweet home" to Florentine. The staff is absolutely wonderful, full of love and warmth for their guests. The volunteers are diligent and do a great job keeping the place super clean and organized. Breakfast every morning with fresh vegetables. There are people hanging out all day long. Nighttime is quiet and respectful. This place is great.

I can recommend that hostel. The staff is great, friendly atmosphere, and comfortable rooms, and beds. Bathrooms are clean, and the free breakfast is additional plus.