Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Really just the type of place you dream about as a traveller. The place just has such an incredible atmosphere, and such lovely, sweet, helpful and fun staff.

very comfortable place with all the necessities for a low charge! All the staff is very friendly and helpful. I'd stay there again if i had another occasion to visit Tel aviv.

when we arrived one of our bed was already taken, so two of us had to share a tiny sofa the bedclothes were not clean our backpacks had to stay outside without any protection...luckily it didn´t rain

• 17th Mar 2014

HI. I apolgize to you again. sometime happens when guests confuse and take different beds....yet, we apologized and didn't charge you for the night at all...however you are still right! and we had a stuff meeting discussing this issue. about cleaniness I must disagree...as we clean the sheets each time, and we change them when they are old... and your backpacks shouldn't stay outside in the LEAVING/ARRIVING lagguage rack....it should be taken to your room when you recieve your bed.

An amazing hostel with the best staff I have encountered and a great environment for all kinds of travellers. A very social hostel that strives to offer you a great experience in Tel Aviv. A great location for getting around Tel Aviv, and in and out of the city if you are using it as a base.

Stayed here initially on arriving in Tel Aviv, simply the best hostel I've ever been in. The staff are excellent extremely friendly and on my return about a week and a half later for my flight out they all recognised me and many still knew my name. Every night the volunteers will take you to a different bar based on their local knowledge. The terrace is so chilled out and is the perfect place for a solo traveller to make friends. Felt really at home here, I'll miss it.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Located in Florentin. Very good location. The guys were very nice, specially Fede the volunteer who served us a very healthy breakfast! :)

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Fantastic!!!

Leaving this hostel was like leaving home!

Great Hostel! Very nice, I can recommend it :)

• 5th Mar 2014

Great, cheap hostel with an amazing atmosphere. The staff is mixed of locals and intenational volunteers, this gives just the little bit of extra to the atmosphere. The kitchen and terrace are the always busy center of it all, whrer you can meet people from around the world.

Best hostel ever. Great staff, great atmosphere, great location, great rooms. Everything perfect. Rafa, Anna and everybody else, thanks for everything.

If you are interested in a lot of information and good advice about Florentine and Tel Aviv in general and you like to enjoy the Backpackers-share-and-hang-out-with-each-other kind of atmosphere then Florentine Backpackers Hostel is a very good choice. If you only want to spend a night in peace and you are maybe just after a place to sleep after a long long journey and you're planning to continue the next day anyway then better don't come as they might take it personally. :)

Very nice sray. Rooms are not the biggest, but the terrace is worth it!

Staff are an awesome bunch!

• 25th Feb 2014