Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Hello..It was pleasure to stay in Florentine hostel..two times already ;) Hope to see you guys next year..! Thanx a lot and I'm sorry if I upset anybody... Take care Maya,Natalie and Ron...

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Nice hostel with very cheerful staff. Party every evening (it could be unpleasent for tired people, but from 11p.m. the hostel is silent). Very good location and beautiful terrace.

Lovely team available 24/7, very nice area close to main facilities. Prices are affordable -within European hostels average. Bathrooms' tidiness has some room for improvement, also water from showers was systematically cold at peak hours.

Without any hesitation is this the best hostel I have ever stayed. Even when I am writing this message now I can´t stop smiling because of the great memories they gave me. The staff is simply wonderfull, from the first moment they feel like friends and the facilities are awesome. If I ever go back to Tel Aviv for sure I will go to Florentin. I recommend this place to everyone who wants to meet people, wants to have fun and have a great time. Good breakfast, clean, and a very big + for the staf.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Great Atmosphere at Florentine Hostel, happy to be back for another night. Great Rooftop hangoutspot to get to know other people or if you want it quiet and hang in front of the computer the first floor living room is just perfect.

Love this hostel! The best hostel I've ever been to! The atmosphere and the staff are the best!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Finland

fun time! amazing location

The best hostel that I ever stayed. The staff is very kind and helpful, perfect atmosphere and nice facilities. A place that I definitely recommend to my friends.

I initially booked 3 nights at Florentine Hostel. But it was so incredibly awesome I stayed over two weeks... The staff are incredible - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. An extremely warm, social and inclusive atmosphere complete with nightly pub crawls. Super comfortable social space, amazing location, fast wifi connection, free breakfast daily. The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Don't stay anywhere else in Tel Aviv!

If there were a ++++++excellent choice for staff I would put it. The people welcome you like you have just arrived home after a long journey away. I loved the balcony and there was even some breakfast, and warm showers even at 9:30am in the morning! That's a first for me in hostels. *Florentine love*

Very helpful, fun to stay there. If you have a young mind it was nice to stay there, eaven beeing 55 :)

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Norway

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the Florentine Hostel. It's great there. Very clean, fun staff , The very best place in Tel Aviv and the location is PERFECT.

• 7th Nov 2014

Enjoyed every single minute of my stay and will definitely come back in Florentine again!👍👍👍

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Good time , very nice

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Israel

Great palce.

Unfortunatelly not clean at all

Could rent a bike Breakfast could be better (bread, cheese, fruits, juice)

• 2nd Nov 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed so far. Bring your own lock if you want to use the lockers.

• 1st Nov 2014

Have stayed in 50+ hostels around the globe as well as worked in a couple for a few years. This is one of the best, A great combination of the hostel spirit with efficient management.

Great helpful staff. Very friendly athmospherr and good location. It was even free yo smoke waterpipe in terrace. Greets from Turkey