Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

2097 Total Reviews

Arriving here was a pleasure, the staff toke such good care of us and other guests. A full and complete introduction was given too us. After leaving an other hostel because it had poor service this felt like a warm bath. The roof Terrace was pleasant and the rooms, showers and the toilets where so clean and big. In the morning a royal free breakfast is prepared but the best,and I can't stop writing about this, The staff is amazing. Nothing is too much for them. They will help you with everything

When a hostel has hammocks it is bound to get good reviews from me! This is a superchill and laidback hostel with a good crowd of both staff and guests. I would most def. stay here again if im ever in tel aviv again! Simple but good breakfast. Decent bathrooms and rooms :)

The staff were very helpful. I was sick and The staff helped me find the resources I needed. If you want to get to bed before 11pm after a long day of traveling sleeping on the terrace might not be your best bet but it was a cool atmosphere. The staff were very nice but when we checked in there was a lot of disorganization and too many staff members trying to help/ volunteers trying to learn the ropes. Overall the people were neat but this hostel seemed like it needed some organizing.

Very nice place near Old Jaffa in the south of Tel Aviv :) Great rooftop where you can always have a good night with the other guests and have a little breakfast in the morning to start your day..Bathrooms on the floor, but that's okay for a Hostel ;) guided walks to party locations every night and advice for your day trips from the staff! Lamps or sockets at the bed would be nice so you can crawl out of the upper bed safely!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Nice hostel. Good rooftop social area. Lockers for security. Quick access to Jaffa but further to Tel Aviv proper. Would stay again.

The Florentine Hostel was quite disappointing to be honest. Staff was condescending and the hostel and organization was entirely chaotic, and not in the fun way.

Hi . So So sorry to hear that. we do our best, and I realy don't think any of the staff is condecending, maybe it is just our israeli attitude to things, that sometimes come out different. I will speak with the staff members to find out what happened and hope it won't happen again. I feel bad you didn't mention anything. but I would like to make it for next guest to come that hammock on the terrace is for the realy easy going travelers as it is the cheapest option. Rafi.

Lovely hostel, very well run. The balcony acts as a lovely meeting point. I would definitely come back.

• 16th Apr 2015

Exactly how a hostel should be run especially if you're social and up for a good time

Really cool hostel in an awesome location. Definitely more of a party hostel but you can escape to chill out if you want Staff were great.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »