Florentine Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10, Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

1915 Total Reviews

The Good: Staff was amazing Atmosphere can't be beat (terrace is fantastic and they plan outings every night) Cheap local beers Wifi is very strong The Bad: Showers rarely had good water pressure or were hot Six-bed rooms are pretty cramped and beds aren't that comfortable Power outlets aren't at every bunk

Great Friendly hostel :D

• 15th Dec 2014

I had such a great time at the hostel. I was very well taken care of and the energy is captivating. Awesome terrace ;-)

• 14th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

I had the best stay ever at florentine hostel, the staff is friendly, the terrace is amazing, the people are cool, the kitchen is nice, the location is great, in the coolest neighborhood ever and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. I'm sure gonna miss this place and the new friends I've made but no worries, I'm coming back in a week! Thanks for everything guys!

It is a great hostel, in south Tel Aviv with a very dirreferent Atmosphere than other hostels. I feel very good everytime I stay at the Florentine Hostel. Thank's for this nice stay and stay who you are!

• 5th Dec 2014

Fantastic! Best hostel in Tel Aviv. I stayed at this hostel (Florentine) and the Chef Hostel while I was in Tel Aviv and this hostel was much better. Highly recommended.

Overall a great hostel with hardly anything to complain about. Nice location, nice staff and nice facilities. The only thing that could be improved is offering eggs for breakfast in addition to the bread, vegetables and spreads.

Ive never felt more at home and at ease when traveling than at this hostel. Ofcourse its sometimes up to the many other guests as well, but i think it starts with management and the staff and I got a very warm welcome from the staff member who welcomed me. And I think that rubs the friendliness into every guest! The veranda is where it all happens, and everyone hangs out, and there you can see info from the staff of what happens, for example dinnerarrangements or nightclub/ pub crawls.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Sweden

First of all I have never ever met so many "strange" guys in one hostel BUT it was kind of cool AND the atmosphere was pretty good. However, the location around the hostel is not that nice and if you have a room close to the street it gets very noisy during the day. Beds, Facilities and Cleanliness were average. If you just want to have a place to sleep than this is a good place BUT do not expect more. Can not really understand all the great reviews because had much better hostels before.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »