Florian Shkodra Guesthouse Reviews

Dobrac ; Reparti Ushtarak, Shtoj i Ri, Shkoder, Albania

My stay at Florians's guesthouse was more than just a pleasurable stay. Florian took time to give me some great advises about where to go and how to get around etc. I have to mention the food at the guesthouse, it was all homemade and homegrown including the wine! I even got to se how rakija is produced, it was such an authentic experience i got at this place. Thank you Florian for giving me an amazing time at your guesthouse :D

The family is helpful and welcoming Particularly liked the home cooked food, which is vegetarian and organic from their own farm. The free flowing wine from there own small vineyard also helps with socialising with other guests. Whilst it is on the outskirts of town free bikes are on hand and it's only a 10 minute bike ride to the centre if you want to visit the town. Florian organises tours if you want to explore the surroundings or go hiking in the hills.

I had a great stay at Florian's. He and his family are just amazing. They all care really good for their guests! Florian organises, his mother cooks and his father makes really good wine! And don't forget to buy some of his father's home made raki:-) Thanks a lot for everything Florian! Best wishes from Switzerland

Hospitality and Albanians go together like peanut butter and jelly - Florian is no exception. I came because of a recommendation of a friend and I didn't get disappointed. It doesn't feel like a hostel, but more like a stay at a friend's place. The food he serves is really good and all from his garden - soit's the wine and Rakija that will be served after dinner. I very much enjoyed my stay and it's quite the character. As well he can organize transportation and tours. Thumbs up

• 28th Aug 2015

We stayed for five days at the Guesthouse and had a really good time. Everyone was friendly and we met a lot of people from almost every origin around the world. In the evenings at dinner there was always a good atmosphere and a lot of storys were told. We had good homemade and homegrown food and wine. The owner can organise at least every trip you want to do. It´s a little bit outside the city center but with the bikes you are in town in 10 minutes or at the lake in 20. Had a great time.

The best place to stay in Shkoder!!! Supernice hosts, good atmosphere and yummy home made food and wine :)

Very good homemade dinner! Nice staff, lovely area. We had a good time staying there:)

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Hungary

We stayed here with our two small children, florian upraded us to a room with two beds. Flirian and his family are very hospitable and their backyard and garden are perfect for children to run around in. Food is fresh and delicious. We would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Sweden

A very friendly place which is located in the country-side just outside Shkoder - "inconvenient" compared to a "regular" hostel but nice to be in a green and lush garden with a main house and extra's with the rooms. Florian is really helpful, organizing bus-pickup, a little city tour, home-made dinner and the start of the trip to Valbona. We also got to borrow his bikes for free to ride into and around the city which was great. It is good to be open and social as it is a bit isolated.

Florian was amazing! Homemade glass of wine when I arrived and the family cooks from the food they grow in the garden. The next day, he let us use the bikes for free to explore the city and it was such a nice experience. Definitely the hostel to stay at in Albania.

View all Shkoder Bed and Breakfasts