Florian Shkodra Guesthouse

Superb 175 Total Reviews
Superb 175 Total Reviews

16th Jun 2017

My stay here was really relaxed. I loved the local, family vibes here and you feel much more like a guest than a customer. In Albania they say that a guest should be treated like a god, and you really feel that here. The place was quiet, peaceful, and in a real local Albanian area. The food was excellent, all organic and fresh from the garden that surrounds you as you enter. The homemade wine was also great, and Florian never hesitates to top up your glass ;) I recommend this place to anyone!

• Wales, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2017

What a great experience! Florian was very responsive during all communication. He provided a warm welcome to his house and was a fountain of knowledge about the local area and beyond. I was travelling to Komani lake after my stay in Shkoder, and Florian helped me arrange everything so that my trip through Albania was very smooth. The highlight of my stay was going on a tour of the local sites and enjoying the wonderful home-made dinner made using ingredients from the garden! A unique experience!

• Canada, Female, 41+
9th Jun 2017

Florian was a welcoming and friendly host. Rustic charming place, just outside main town of Shkoder. He lent us bikes to cycle in and see the town - had a lovely day looking around. Bus for the ferry to Valbone picked us up at the hostel - very convenient. We had our best meal of the trip here - and charge was just 4 euro including Florian's' home made wine.