Florian Shkodra Guesthouse Reviews

Dobrac ; Reparti Ushtarak, Shtoj i Ri, Shkoder, Albania

Nice hostel. It is a little way out of town, but it is only a short bike ride to get there. The food (cooked by Florian´s mum and sisters) is delicious and Florian is very helpful with suggestions of things to do. Shkodra is very pretty. The atmosphere was ok, but would probably be better in summer, as we were the only guests staying there at the time.

It really was an outstanding stay at Florian's. The homecooked meals, the family atmosphere and the location is quiet and safe. Shkodra was 10 min by bike. The 2 hr tour organized by Florian was very nice; I got to see all the important sightseeing spots for an ok price. It was a great experience and I can totally recommend the place.

• 14th Jan 2015

Florian was an unbelievable host at his Guest House, which is a family atmosphere. He really makes you feel at home. Simply put, he's a great guy, one of the nicest hosts I've had. The dinner was very good, so was breakfast, and Florian helped me with awesome recommendations in Kosovo, Sarajevo, and surrounding countries. Continued to help even when I left. Stay here, you won't be disappointed!

I love this hostel! Florian and his family were so warm and friendly. This place reminded me of the house of my grandma :) Breakfast and Dinner that florian's mom cooked every time were so delicious. This place is not closed to city center. However you can rent a bicycle for free and ride to city center, fortress and anywhere you want. He also arranged for me a transportation to Montenegro...so it maked me easy to travel around Shkodra. I was so happy to stay here and I will definitely go back!

Nice family atmosphere,Florian is very helpful with info for your trip around Albania.A great first stop from Montenegro.Stay in his other hostel in the city centre,great location,if heading south on train which leaves very early next morning.

Florian is very hospitable. The guesthouse is an oasis in Northern Albania. Florian greets you and welcomes you with open arms. His cooking is unbelievable, great Eastern European Cuisine. The hostel is clean and comfortable and he offers knowledge about the local area. I wouldn't hesitate to send a friend to Florians Guest House or stay again myself!

Staying at Florian's place made my stay in Albania that much better! He was extremely prompt in emailing me as soon as I had booked with taxi pick up options and then he took me for a tour a few hours after I arrived. The guest house was very pleasant, quiet and homely. Every night there was home grown Albanian cuisine and drinks that came directly from the garden. There were some bikes free to use also which made the trip into town quick and easy. I Recommend this place highly. Thanks Florian!

• 4th Sep 2014