9.8
Superb 134 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 134 Total Reviews
Florian Shkodra Guesthouse Located at Dobrac ; Reparti Ushtarak, Shtoj i Ri, Shkoder.
Albania
Shkoder n/a Dobrac ; Reparti Ushtarak, Shtoj i Ri
98% 134
42.0964136 19.5162677
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

I had a great time at Florian Shkodra Guesthouse in Shkoder. I feel lucky to find such a nice hostel and more important such a friendly and cosy staff. The Staff welcomed me as a family. We had a lovely dinner all together, we laughed, we shared experiences and stories. It was really funny and it worth all minutes i passed there. I hope i can go back there again someday, it´s a experience i want to repeat again. Thank you Florian Shkodra Guesthouse for everything and for being such a good people

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

Florian Shkodra Guesthouse is the best place I've ever stayed at during my 6 months journey. Despite arriving late at night, Florian picked me up from the bus station and offered me a delicious meal, professional staff members are so kind and helpful, they make you feel like home. I totally recommend this place because is just what travelers are looking for, excellent price, good location, great atmosphere.

30th Mar 2016

Florian Shkodra Guesthouse is an all natural, home grown, home made, eco-farm. Florian, an experienced traveler himself, is very knowledgeable of both the Albanian and Balkan cultures/traditions. The warming and hospitable family offered a variety of their garden delectables and even fresh bread and eggs. It's 5-10 minutes by bike form the city center, though the city is not large, but sits in a tranquil and beautiful spot on the outskirts. I really enjoyed my stay and I strongly recommend it.

• England, Male, 31-40
10th Mar 2016

Florian Shkodra Guesthouse is a beautiful place to stay. Florian and his family provide excellent service in ensuring you have enough homegrown food, homemade wine, accommodation facilities, transport and information to get you happily around Shkodër and beyond. Staying in this place you can quickly start to get a feel for everyday urban and rural life in Northern Albania. Shkodër is safe and friendly, just like Florian and his family. One of the best places I have stayed.

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Mar 2016

Arrived during the low season, so not too busy; however, the owner and his family are extremely kind and go out of their way to show you the city. Probably the most authentic place I have been to taste the Albanian food and culture

• ktaherig8804
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2016

Staying at Florian Shkodra Guesthouse was one of the best experiences I've had in all of my travels. The "owner" of the place, Florian (because he oversees it with his family) is quite possibly the kindest, most helpful, honest people I've been lucky enough to have met on my travels. The night I arrived, the family were having a lamb feast, and the food was amazing! Florian's family are really kind, welcoming, & informative. He's probably the best person in the Balkans for Hospitality. Go there!

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
6th Nov 2015

My stay at Florians's guesthouse was more than just a pleasurable stay. Florian took time to give me some great advises about where to go and how to get around etc. I have to mention the food at the guesthouse, it was all homemade and homegrown including the wine! I even got to se how rakija is produced, it was such an authentic experience i got at this place. Thank you Florian for giving me an amazing time at your guesthouse :D