Superb 157 Total Reviews
Superb 157 Total Reviews
Florian Shkodra Guesthouse Located at Dobrac ; Reparti Ushtarak, Shtoj i Ri, Shkoder.
Albania
Shkoder n/a Dobrac ; Reparti Ushtarak, Shtoj i Ri
94% 157
42.0964136 19.5162677
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

Had a fantastic time at Florians, he's a great host. The Dinner & wine tasting in the evening was brilliant, great way to meet the other guests. So helpful in organising my trip into the mountains even let me leave some luggage with him & picked up straight from the door to be taken to the lake koman ferry.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
26th Jul 2016
8.0

Really nice location, indeed! Food is nice, the family is nice and yes, there is just on ebathroom. I just didn´t like the attitude from the host, it was kind of hard to communicate. He brought the wine, asked for tours and gave you cards for hostels and stuff, but he wasn´t really interested. No need for that and maybe that´s also on me, but I didn´t like this spirit. And don´t forget: the original guesthouse (I think there is a second location) is a good walk away from the center.

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

Florian is very helpful and kind and makes you feel at home. The location is out of town and very calm and relaxing. It is very handy to be able to use the bikes free of charge to see Shkroder. The dinner served is also very nice in the evenings.

15th Jul 2016

Florian's guesthouse was easily one of the most memorable hostels I've stayed at. From the start, Florian was super helpful in advising me how to get to Shkoder from Dubrovnik, my previous destination, and even booked a driver to help take us part of the way. We were also treated to a great homemade meal made with vegetables grown in their garden, and bottle after bottle of homemade wine made by Florian's dad. The hospitality and helpfulness of Florian and his family is really exceptional!

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016
6.0

We hope you will at least read this before you delete it. We signed up to stay at this place because of the good reviews. We paid a deposit online and even communicated with the owner more than once back and forth. When we drove there to check in the owner said we were not the kind of people they rent to and they had no place for us and gave part of our deposit back. We are old. We found a very nice place somewhere else to stay and would like you to take us off your mailing list.

Your booking was listed as one room for three people, when you arrived you requested for an additional room that we did not have available and you were informed as such. No one is 'the kind of people' that we do not rent to, and you are misleading with your review. We apologize for having been fully booked, but last minute changes to bookings are very difficult as we are consistently fully booked.

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

I recently stayed at Florian's Guesthouse and the experience was fantastic from the first moment to the last. Florian was one of the most gracious and helpful hosts I've ever had. He made himself available at every moment, and catered to my friend and mine's every need. He sent a driver to pick us up from Ulcinj, and having come from Dubrovnik in Croatia, we were without Euros or Albanian Lek to pay our driver. Florian said "no problem" and fronted us the money and let us pay him back la

8th Jul 2016

Florian, and his family, were excellent hosts. We received a very warm welcome, even though we were later than planned. The food was delicious. All was clean and tidy, in a unique, authentic setting. Florian provided an very informative and enjoyable tour of Shkodra the next day - we would never have seen what we saw, without him! A great man, and a great stay.

3rd Jul 2016

Such a great experience staying at Florian's! He and his family are extremely kind and welcoming. If you are interested in learning more about Albania Florian has a great wealth of knowledge and if you are interested in visiting the town or the lake he is happy to lend out bikes :) all the food is from their own garden even the wine! Will definitely go back again if I return to Shkoder. This is a more authentic experience for those wanting to see more of life in Albania not just a youth hostel

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

I came to Shkodër to visit the peaks of the Balkans trail, but ended up staying a few more days then I anticipated just because I enjoyed my time at Florian's so much. The guest house is located in a beautiful part of town with a great view of the nature in the area, and the evening meals with Florian are wonderful. Definitely recommend!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

Great stay, convenient, food was amazing and so delicious and wine was sensational.