9.6
Superb 142 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 142 Total Reviews
Florian Shkodra Guesthouse Located at Dobrac ; Reparti Ushtarak, Shtoj i Ri, Shkoder.
Albania
Shkoder n/a Dobrac ; Reparti Ushtarak, Shtoj i Ri
96% 142
42.0964136 19.5162677
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

I came to Shkodër to visit the peaks of the Balkans trail, but ended up staying a few more days then I anticipated just because I enjoyed my time at Florian's so much. The guest house is located in a beautiful part of town with a great view of the nature in the area, and the evening meals with Florian are wonderful. Definitely recommend!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

It is not a problem that this guesthouse is a little out of town because everything you need is provided for you including fresh, organic, homegrown and homemade food, drivers to take you to the Rozafa castle and other historical places, and if you want to go to Lake Koman, the host, Florian, organises it all. I cannot rate this place high enough. Florian's family members are lovely and helpful and always great you with a smile. We would definitely love to go back!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

Had a fun stay at Florian's in Shkoder. The food is great and the garden and surrounds of the guesthouse are beautiful. Florian and his family are friendly hosts. We particularly enjoyed taking bikes out to explore the city and Florian's homemade wine.

25th May 2016
7.4

Florian is really great and accommodating... that is until he kept pestering me to leave a review of his hostel on this website. The guesthouse was good, but it has issues, first, it is far away from the city center. The guesthouse offers bikes to take to the city and you HAVE to take them if you want to go to the city (or a 40 minute walk). Second, it's partly outdoors, which means it isn't going to be the most clean. It's a unique experience, and if you don't mind this I would recommend it

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2016

We were treated like members of the family in this guesthouse. The dinners from his garden and home made wine accompanied great evening conversations and Florian's tour of the castle and bridge were great value for money. He even went us bikes to explore the town and the lake. Would definitely recommend. Florian was really helpful before and during our stay, arranging transport for us to his hostel from Podgorica and onwards to the Komani lake ferry.

18th May 2016

A stay at Florian's Guesthouse is enough of a reason to come to Albania. Florian welcomes you with his kind heart and constantly does whatever he can to ensure that you have a good time in Shkoder. His guesthouse is located a short walk out of the city center on the same property where he and his family lives. Florian's mom and sister cook the best food, his father makes the best wine and Florian himself sets you up with a great many options of activities and fun things to do. Thank you Florian!

• Taiwan, Male, 31-40
8th May 2016

In Shkodar live in Florian's Guest House. There are vineyards and farm around with guest house. I have a relax time in here. Florian not just told me about the history and culture in Albania. He also help me to deal with car to take ferry. The natural scenery in Shkodar is really beautiful. Although the time I stay is not long, but it is a great experience, I would recommend all travelers to choose Florian Shkodra Guesthouse, it's the most professional and very organised hostel .

• Germany, Male, 25-30
4th May 2016

Florian's farm is nice if you look for a calm and relaxed place and want to avoid the business of the city center. Florian has lots of advice regarding travelling in Albania, especially in the Albanian Alps. He organized transport and accommodation there. We had nice conversations over dinner including other guests. The home made food and wine are amazing, and it's all grown on the farm!

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

I had a great time at Florian Shkodra Guesthouse in Shkoder. I feel lucky to find such a nice hostel and more important such a friendly and cosy staff. The Staff welcomed me as a family. We had a lovely dinner all together, we laughed, we shared experiences and stories. It was really funny and it worth all minutes i passed there. I hope i can go back there again someday, it´s a experience i want to repeat again. Thank you Florian Shkodra Guesthouse for everything and for being such a good people

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

Florian Shkodra Guesthouse is the best place I've ever stayed at during my 6 months journey. Despite arriving late at night, Florian picked me up from the bus station and offered me a delicious meal, professional staff members are so kind and helpful, they make you feel like home. I totally recommend this place because is just what travelers are looking for, excellent price, good location, great atmosphere.