Florianska Apartment House Reviews

ul. Floriasnka 39, Krakow, Poland

We stayed here for two nights in a b-e-a-utiful apartment just off the main square, right in the heart of the old town. It was an ideal location to explore Kraków from. The staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful, showing us places we should go for dinner and visit, as well as helping to to arrange tours to the salt-mines (which we would definitely recommend!). The apartment was very spacious, modern and clean. We wish we could have stayed longer! We'll definitely be back.

The say in P&J Apartment was really nice. Michal was very kind and help us whatever we need. We are really grateful because I left my keys in the aparment and they sent me by post. I highly recommend this hostel.