Floripa Surf Hostel Reviews

Servidão Ieda Maria Luz da Costa 190, Campeche, F, Florianopolis, Brazil

I loved everything about the aesthetics of the hostel. The art on the walls was awesome. The staff was really friendly and helpful! I would suggest maybe bigger cabinets to lock up backpacks. Because there was no place for my bag I had to leave it out in the room and it was then infested with a bunch of tiny spiders. :/ I would still recommend the hostel for a quick stay!

• 9th Apr 2015

One of my favorite hostels so far. The atmosphere was incredible, the surfing was spectacular (as was the lesson by Juan), the staff were wonderful, and the Campeche area is perfect. It has less of a party vibe than place further north on the island, but we still had a lot of fun at night, hanging out at the hostel. I highly recommend this place.

LOVE THIS HOSTEL! It's cheap, clean, the rooms are big, the staff is friendly and it's three minutes from the beach! Lockers in the room and a room key, gate is locked at nights. No breakfast but the kitchen is pretty good and the shops are not too far away! Plus you can rent surfboards for a pretty good price at the hostel!

Excellent hostel! Right next to the beach. The perfect place to relax and enjoy the beach - the hostel has free bodyboards and surfboards for rental. Cute dog! Lots of hammocks. The staff is helpful with buses and trekking trails on the island.

Great place!! Surf vibe everywhere!! I had everything i needed. Clean hostel with confortable common areas. Helpful staff. Campeche beach is awesome! Recomend.

• 3rd Feb 2015