Floripa Surf Hostel Reviews

Servidão Ieda Maria Luz da Costa 190, Campeche, F, Florianopolis, Brazil

Right behind the sand dunes at Campeche Praia. Cool hostel, friendly staff with good local knowledge. Surf and family orientated. I was backpacking alone for surfing and met some nice people to spend my time and surf with. Close proximity to good shop. Good wifi. Hostel bus does often takes groups to unique beaches in the South Florianopolis area. Thanks guys!

I loved everything about the aesthetics of the hostel. The art on the walls was awesome. The staff was really friendly and helpful! I would suggest maybe bigger cabinets to lock up backpacks. Because there was no place for my bag I had to leave it out in the room and it was then infested with a bunch of tiny spiders. :/ I would still recommend the hostel for a quick stay!

• 9th Apr 2015

One of my favorite hostels so far. The atmosphere was incredible, the surfing was spectacular (as was the lesson by Juan), the staff were wonderful, and the Campeche area is perfect. It has less of a party vibe than place further north on the island, but we still had a lot of fun at night, hanging out at the hostel. I highly recommend this place.

LOVE THIS HOSTEL! It's cheap, clean, the rooms are big, the staff is friendly and it's three minutes from the beach! Lockers in the room and a room key, gate is locked at nights. No breakfast but the kitchen is pretty good and the shops are not too far away! Plus you can rent surfboards for a pretty good price at the hostel!

View all Florianopolis Hostels