Floripa Surf Hostel Reviews

Servidão Ieda Maria Luz da Costa 190, Campeche, F, Florianopolis, Brazil

Right behind the sand dunes at Campeche Praia. Cool hostel, friendly staff with good local knowledge. Surf and family orientated. I was backpacking alone for surfing and met some nice people to spend my time and surf with. Close proximity to good shop. Good wifi. Hostel bus does often takes groups to unique beaches in the South Florianopolis area. Thanks guys!

I loved everything about the aesthetics of the hostel. The art on the walls was awesome. The staff was really friendly and helpful! I would suggest maybe bigger cabinets to lock up backpacks. Because there was no place for my bag I had to leave it out in the room and it was then infested with a bunch of tiny spiders. :/ I would still recommend the hostel for a quick stay!

• 9th Apr 2015