Floripa Surf Hostel Reviews

Rua Carijos do Sul, 190, Servidao Ieda Maria Luz da Costa, Florianopolis, Brazil

My boyfriend and I stayed in a double room during the off season (July). We loved the tranquil area, right by a beach and close to a bus line. Also, easy to get to some beautiful hikes and to the Lagoa nightlife area (although you will need to take a bus or taxi to get there). Nice room with a kitchen, but there is also a well-equipped communal kitchen. Juan is great, really helpful and knowledgeable about anything Floripa.

Fun place, killer location!!!

Thanks Juan and Floripá Surf Hostel family! The place is great, location is perfect and vibration is positive. I booked for 1 night and stayed 2 weeks, surf is been great so I might stay even more. Its a small hostel but everything is there, a couple steps away and you see the ocean, the best surf spot is right in front with one of the best waves in the island, What else can you ask for?

I had a great stay at Floripa Surf Hostel, staff helped to know the beatiful Florianópolis island and I loved it! Make sure you go visit the south and the natural parks! Thanks Floripa Surf Hostel for the amazing time!

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Spain

The Hostel is really really nice! A perfect position near the beach... Quite, with a nice ambient and there you feel a positive energy! I raccomand it totally!!!

• 19th Apr 2014