Flower Apartments Reviews

ul. sw. Tomasza 5, 31-014, Krakow, Poland

FIRST: The hostel staff asked for my credit card CVV code, by phone&email. It's not OK, not secure, it's like you give your credit card and PIN code to anyone on the street. SECOND: hostelworld told me, that I can check in at 2pm. I arrived in the city at 18:30, and before that, the hostel called me by phone: "there is NO ROOM, because overbooking", so I couldn't go to the hostel, couldn't check in. BUT:hostel staff booked a room in another hostel, so I slept in a hostel not on the street

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

The second time I have stayed at the hostel, both time for a week. Both times equally brilliant! Stay quiet, friendly and well located, 'til next year.