Flower Bungalow Phi Phi Reviews

Moo. 7 T. Aonang A. Muang Krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Not recomend for any one!!!!

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Spain

They should put som shelf in the room or hangers beacuse is no space for staff

Absolutely unsafe. Local men (perhaps staff?) wandering through the dorm at all hours. Awful threatening atmosphere. Was concerned about theft the whole time. A girl in the dorm suffered serious sexual harassment from a staff member. Paid for 5 nights left after 2. Girls travelling solo: DO NOT STAY HERE

• 4th Dec 2013

Rank squalid filthy bed bug ridden dump .my first night in the dorm I was mauled by bed bugs so they put me in one of the huts which was a matress on the floor and the floor was filthy. there was a millipede on the floor of the ensuite the size of my arm. my friend also became very poorly so we stayed longer so he could recover which was awful. 3 nights of no sleep due to insects and the banging music which I will never get back. don't go there it will ruin your trip to phi phi.

• 12th Nov 2013