Flower Hostel Milan Reviews

Via Giuseppe Ugolini, 20, Milan, Italy

Bad it's terrible always is dirty, stinks and is not a hostel is like a shelter but no for young people and forget it for women

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel was SO bad. I will never return to Milan because of this No toilet seat in bathroom. Broken shower. Broken door handle to bathroom, got locked in bathroom for 25 minutes because you can't get out from the inside. They kept telling me they would fix the door but they were just lying to get me to go away because it never happened. Wifi is so bad you can barely send a message from two feet away. In such a sketchy neighborhood. Nobody should come here, especially women. DO NOT COME HERE

worst place ever.. Bedbugs!!!! no electricity in the wall sockets in the room. Only one key for all the 5 people in the dorm room, so we had to leav it in the reception all the time. The only thing working in the "kitchen" was the oven and the microwave. no forks or knifes. and the WIFI sucked only worked in the lobby and not even that sometimes.. worst place on our 30 day trip.

My friend and I were searching an easy and cheap place to stay for one night because our flight arrived so late. It's ok if you are not going to stay long and if you are only going to sleep there. In other case I can not recommend the place, because it's quite dirty and there were electric cabels coming from the wall in bathroom (2nd floor)!! I got electric shock from them right after taking the shower there. Because of price it's worth sleeping but nothing else.

• 1st Aug 2014