Flower Hostel Milan Reviews

Via Giuseppe Ugolini, 20, Milan, Italy

Bad it's terrible always is dirty, stinks and is not a hostel is like a shelter but no for young people and forget it for women

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel was SO bad. I will never return to Milan because of this No toilet seat in bathroom. Broken shower. Broken door handle to bathroom, got locked in bathroom for 25 minutes because you can't get out from the inside. They kept telling me they would fix the door but they were just lying to get me to go away because it never happened. Wifi is so bad you can barely send a message from two feet away. In such a sketchy neighborhood. Nobody should come here, especially women. DO NOT COME HERE

worst place ever.. Bedbugs!!!! no electricity in the wall sockets in the room. Only one key for all the 5 people in the dorm room, so we had to leav it in the reception all the time. The only thing working in the "kitchen" was the oven and the microwave. no forks or knifes. and the WIFI sucked only worked in the lobby and not even that sometimes.. worst place on our 30 day trip.

My friend and I were searching an easy and cheap place to stay for one night because our flight arrived so late. It's ok if you are not going to stay long and if you are only going to sleep there. In other case I can not recommend the place, because it's quite dirty and there were electric cabels coming from the wall in bathroom (2nd floor)!! I got electric shock from them right after taking the shower there. Because of price it's worth sleeping but nothing else.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Finland

it is basically a good hostel but due to the dodgy characters hanging in front of the hostels door it feels a bit unsafe to enter the hostel.

The clean sheets were dirty, there was no security (there were no locks on the rooms so anybody could come into the room), the rooms were so cramped that there wasn't a place to put luggage, the room wasn't ready on time even though I had waited in the lobby for 2 hours, they didn't keep change so they had to ask around or wait for people to check in before they could give you back any money that they owed you. Plus the location was too far away & isn't worth the hassle.

This was the most awful hostel I`ve ever been. The staff was so rude, did not even talk. Internet connection on second floor didnt work. No keys for the room, the bathroom is full of water, no toilet paper. And it`s very far from town, at least 45 minutes walking to the city center. Oh yeah, I didn´t even get a pillow. Disaster.

Do clean the rooms

Although the night we stayed was not expensive at all, since we didn´t sleep a minute I'm not happy with this hotel. The room was too small for eight people and there was just one shower and it was not even a good shower. There was no shower curtain (so you wet all your clothes and the whole bathroom) or place to leave your clothes or even a place to leave the shower head. Moreover, the room was too hot and the people staying with us didn't care if we had to wake up at 4, they kept taking.

The kitchen is broken, you can only use the oven. There are no plates nor glasses to have lunch. Very bad placed in Milano (45 minutes walking to the Central Station, which is not in the center of the city). Fortunately, there is a tram which takes you to the Central Station (then you have to walk 20 minutes to the Duomo). Best way is taking the metro. It is all dirty (showers with mud, hairs in the bed, bad smells...)No security, you can walk into the hostel rooms without key. Strange people.

Overall terrible experience. Every bad review is true--during my time there the following happened to me and my friend or others we met: Our stuff was moved without notice and was put in a plastic bag out back A man was put in an all female dorm The staff was of no help (probably the owner's fault though) Bathrooms were disgusting with standing water Numerous things were broken, incomplete or out of order (I had to unscrew our lightbulb to turn out the lights) Do. Not. Stay. Here.

• 18th Jul 2014

They had make a doublebooking on our Room, and therefore we were transfered to another hotel. At least they drove us to the other hotel for free

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

DO NOT STAY HERE! This hostel was terrible, the people working there clearly don't care they were rude and money hungry. the wifi only worked on the occasion, the supposed working kitchen didn't work and when a girl complained the guy just shrugged it off. the bathrooms were never cleaned constantly dirty and flooded and smelt horrible a girl i shared a dorm with didn't shower because she couldn't stand the smell. so many people complained to the receptionist and he just didn't care. BEDBUGS

• 17th Jul 2014

Improve English language Improve parking

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

This hostel was the worst I've ever stayed in. We arrived and the staff wasn't happy at all, just boring faces. Got to our room and we didn't even have a key or anything, so our bags could have been stolen at any time. The bathroom facilities when shocking. Nothing worked. The toilet seat was broken off and cracked, the sink was wonky and not working properly, no lock on the door for own privacy, no shower Curtain so the whole bathroom flooded every time someone when for a shower. I have more.

Staff very unfriendly on arrival and throughout. Location is not as described on the app!! Quite far away from and party place...

It is fairly far from the city center but it is kind of close to a metro stop. The staff was really rude, they speak little English and they whispered between them in Italian when we were around. Definitely not the best choice but still it is one of the cheapest.

dEverything was dirty, too far away from the centre, no free maps, no nothing, no shower courtins and not friendly staff.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

It's situated down an alley way that didn't have a road sign and when I got there the staff just seemed bored. The wifi was the worst I've witnessed, I think dial up was more reliable. The door to my room wouldn't even shut and there were no room keys. There were also live wires exposed in the bathroom, I got a good shock when I went for my towel which it was touching and got confused. That was the most shocking part. (No pun intended). I don't advise you to go unless you like prison cells.

Do not stay here, it is like entering the depths of middle earth.

• 2nd Jul 2014