Flower Hostel Milan Reviews

Via Giuseppe Ugolini, 20, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Dirty toilets. Unfriendly staff. Far from the central station.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • India

I originally booked a private room with a shared bathroom for myself and two collogues. However when I arrived we were put into a shared room because of a supposed deposit problem, not that I had been contacted about this before my stay. We spoke to the people at reception and got a private room for two nights but were then put in to shared. After a lot of persuasion we manage to get some money back as compensation. We all would have preferred the private room, mainly for security purpose.

• 6th Apr 2014

It was cheap, so we didn't expect any luxiory. I'm glad we have stayed there just for one night. Staff was really disorganised and we should be in 7 bed dorm, but there were 8 beds and 8 people slept there. I wasn't reallysatisfied.

good point : the staff was very understanding when I changed my plans at the last minute. bad point : The kitchen (particulary the fridge) and the bathroom were not clean. They didn't give me any key so I was quite worried about the access in the room, but I had any trouble, it was ok ! The staff didn't explain me where to get the sheets and duvet, I understood only after spending the night with just a plaid. strange point : a sofa and a bed were on the stairs, in a very dangerous way o_O

the staff is very agreeable - I was very pleased to contact them!

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. It was pathetic, upon arrival, we were put in a 8 bed dorm rather than the 4 bed we had booked. We were still charged the same despite this. The bed had a small thin blanket which may have been large enough for a toddler, but not an adult! The doors had no locks, no toilet paper in the bathrooms EVER! A very poor hostel that should be shut down.

The хostel is not very clean. There is only one bathroom for five/six rooms, and it is dirty. Olso the hostel is very noisy.

No english, a lot of talking screaming knocking the whole night. We had no sleep and it was cold with thin blankets. We felt insecure and left for another place to sleep the next day.

• 7th Feb 2014

far from center, not so clean, dilapidated bathrooms, no kitchen or place to cook anithing or sitting and eat. definatelly very por value.

There are some misleading information on the internet. During its restoration period, no kitchen, no microwave is offered. Except for that, the room is good.

I spent in the hostel 2 nights in the 8-bed dormitory. The hostel was clean, adequate sanitary facilities, the price is really low. Hostel is located a bit away from the metro station, but not a problem to find it.WIFI at the reception. I liked this hostel and for this price it was great choise.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic

this hostel is the worst one i have stayed in my life

There should be at least a kitchen! Ci dovrebbe essere almeno una cucina!

Don't over book the hostel and put people into another guests bed while they aren't there. Improve the Wifi - only available in the reception area. Put hand soap in the bathrooms - simply hygiene issue.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Jamaica

This was the worst hostel experience of my life. The bed was broken. Bugs on the floor. The room was not clean whatsoever. There were problems with the electricity - a girl didn't have heat in her room! Our listing said a private female only bedroom with a shared bathroom. The bathroom was shared with the whole floor, which was a mixture of guys and girls. Perhaps this was a bad time to visit, I don't know. But there are major problems here.

• 26th Oct 2013

I received a 2nd blanket free of charge. I couldn't use the electrical plugs in the room. Nice hot water in the shower. 37 minutes from central station by foot. Friebdly staff. Big plus for me was the free luggage room.

• 21st Oct 2013

I felt very insecure. The doors can't to lock

The lady was very rude to me, the bathroom was dirty, and the bedrooms were messy. There was no order as to whether or not a bed was taken or available.