Flower Hostel Milan Reviews

Via Giuseppe Ugolini, 20, Milan, Italy

Do clean the rooms

Although the night we stayed was not expensive at all, since we didn´t sleep a minute I'm not happy with this hotel. The room was too small for eight people and there was just one shower and it was not even a good shower. There was no shower curtain (so you wet all your clothes and the whole bathroom) or place to leave your clothes or even a place to leave the shower head. Moreover, the room was too hot and the people staying with us didn't care if we had to wake up at 4, they kept taking.

Overall terrible experience. Every bad review is true--during my time there the following happened to me and my friend or others we met: Our stuff was moved without notice and was put in a plastic bag out back A man was put in an all female dorm The staff was of no help (probably the owner's fault though) Bathrooms were disgusting with standing water Numerous things were broken, incomplete or out of order (I had to unscrew our lightbulb to turn out the lights) Do. Not. Stay. Here.

• 18th Jul 2014

They had make a doublebooking on our Room, and therefore we were transfered to another hotel. At least they drove us to the other hotel for free

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel was the worst I've ever stayed in. We arrived and the staff wasn't happy at all, just boring faces. Got to our room and we didn't even have a key or anything, so our bags could have been stolen at any time. The bathroom facilities when shocking. Nothing worked. The toilet seat was broken off and cracked, the sink was wonky and not working properly, no lock on the door for own privacy, no shower Curtain so the whole bathroom flooded every time someone when for a shower. I have more.

Staff very unfriendly on arrival and throughout. Location is not as described on the app!! Quite far away from and party place...

It is fairly far from the city center but it is kind of close to a metro stop. The staff was really rude, they speak little English and they whispered between them in Italian when we were around. Definitely not the best choice but still it is one of the cheapest.

dEverything was dirty, too far away from the centre, no free maps, no nothing, no shower courtins and not friendly staff.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

It's situated down an alley way that didn't have a road sign and when I got there the staff just seemed bored. The wifi was the worst I've witnessed, I think dial up was more reliable. The door to my room wouldn't even shut and there were no room keys. There were also live wires exposed in the bathroom, I got a good shock when I went for my towel which it was touching and got confused. That was the most shocking part. (No pun intended). I don't advise you to go unless you like prison cells.

Do not stay here, it is like entering the depths of middle earth.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I was only here for one night but it was comfortable enough to sleep. The bathroom door had no door handle, the lockers are only at reception and the lady who checked me in was very slow - but other than that, it is a simple place and you get what you pay for.

good for one night stay not more. I stayed in a 8 bed dorm and the room was small. no internet connection on 2nd floor, no power source to charge your devices. the toilet were flooded and it was really eewy, luckily some nice australian gentlemen woke up early and mopped the floors.

every people and stuff so nice here,love it

• 25th Jun 2014
  • China

I was surprised by how much I get for such little money (8 euros at night). I expected very poor service but I am more than satisfied. Friendly stuff. Secure neighborhood. Clean enough. Good service. I am even satisfied with my roommates for the four nights I spent there. Greetings to everyone there. Sasho Ognenov

This hostel has a horrible rap for what it is! Amazingly cheap, but really good for the price! The main issues I had was just trying to get a taxi back to the train station, the first one never showed up and after that all taxis were on strike so I had to walk to the station with my huge back... Which wasn't very fun! So the location isn't the best, but the facilities are not bad at all.

It was not bad for the price but wi-fi just worked on 1st floor and my bedroom was on the 2nd. :( Also, the bathrooms were a little dirty because they have a kind of flood

The staff was very unorganized our whole stay. They gave us the wrong room, our room wasn't ready, they put someone else in a booked room and had to move them, they requested a receipt for our key deposit even though we hadn't received one and overall were not helpful. Our room wasn't replenished with toilet paper the two nights we were there. The kitchen and common area were fine, but I don't think we would stay here again because of the disorganization and long trip from the train station.

Dirty toilets. Unfriendly staff. Far from the central station.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • India

It is one of the west hostels Ive stayed at, but there is a cheap bed if thats the only thing you need. Everytime there where someone showering there was a flood on the bathroom. Service is slow and lazy.

I originally booked a private room with a shared bathroom for myself and two collogues. However when I arrived we were put into a shared room because of a supposed deposit problem, not that I had been contacted about this before my stay. We spoke to the people at reception and got a private room for two nights but were then put in to shared. After a lot of persuasion we manage to get some money back as compensation. We all would have preferred the private room, mainly for security purpose.

• 6th Apr 2014