Flower Hostel Milan Reviews

Via Giuseppe Ugolini, 20, Milan, Italy

I originally booked a private room with a shared bathroom for myself and two collogues. However when I arrived we were put into a shared room because of a supposed deposit problem, not that I had been contacted about this before my stay. We spoke to the people at reception and got a private room for two nights but were then put in to shared. After a lot of persuasion we manage to get some money back as compensation. We all would have preferred the private room, mainly for security purpose.

• 6th Apr 2014

It was cheap, so we didn't expect any luxiory. I'm glad we have stayed there just for one night. Staff was really disorganised and we should be in 7 bed dorm, but there were 8 beds and 8 people slept there. I wasn't reallysatisfied.

good point : the staff was very understanding when I changed my plans at the last minute. bad point : The kitchen (particulary the fridge) and the bathroom were not clean. They didn't give me any key so I was quite worried about the access in the room, but I had any trouble, it was ok ! The staff didn't explain me where to get the sheets and duvet, I understood only after spending the night with just a plaid. strange point : a sofa and a bed were on the stairs, in a very dangerous way o_O

the staff is very agreeable - I was very pleased to contact them!

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. It was pathetic, upon arrival, we were put in a 8 bed dorm rather than the 4 bed we had booked. We were still charged the same despite this. The bed had a small thin blanket which may have been large enough for a toddler, but not an adult! The doors had no locks, no toilet paper in the bathrooms EVER! A very poor hostel that should be shut down.

The хostel is not very clean. There is only one bathroom for five/six rooms, and it is dirty. Olso the hostel is very noisy.

No english, a lot of talking screaming knocking the whole night. We had no sleep and it was cold with thin blankets. We felt insecure and left for another place to sleep the next day.

• 7th Feb 2014