Flower Hostel Milan Reviews

Via Giuseppe Ugolini, 20, Milan, Italy

every people and stuff so nice here,love it

• 25th Jun 2014
  • China

I was surprised by how much I get for such little money (8 euros at night). I expected very poor service but I am more than satisfied. Friendly stuff. Secure neighborhood. Clean enough. Good service. I am even satisfied with my roommates for the four nights I spent there. Greetings to everyone there. Sasho Ognenov

This hostel has a horrible rap for what it is! Amazingly cheap, but really good for the price! The main issues I had was just trying to get a taxi back to the train station, the first one never showed up and after that all taxis were on strike so I had to walk to the station with my huge back... Which wasn't very fun! So the location isn't the best, but the facilities are not bad at all.

It was not bad for the price but wi-fi just worked on 1st floor and my bedroom was on the 2nd. :( Also, the bathrooms were a little dirty because they have a kind of flood

The staff was very unorganized our whole stay. They gave us the wrong room, our room wasn't ready, they put someone else in a booked room and had to move them, they requested a receipt for our key deposit even though we hadn't received one and overall were not helpful. Our room wasn't replenished with toilet paper the two nights we were there. The kitchen and common area were fine, but I don't think we would stay here again because of the disorganization and long trip from the train station.

Dirty toilets. Unfriendly staff. Far from the central station.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • India

It is one of the west hostels Ive stayed at, but there is a cheap bed if thats the only thing you need. Everytime there where someone showering there was a flood on the bathroom. Service is slow and lazy.

I originally booked a private room with a shared bathroom for myself and two collogues. However when I arrived we were put into a shared room because of a supposed deposit problem, not that I had been contacted about this before my stay. We spoke to the people at reception and got a private room for two nights but were then put in to shared. After a lot of persuasion we manage to get some money back as compensation. We all would have preferred the private room, mainly for security purpose.

• 6th Apr 2014

It was cheap, so we didn't expect any luxiory. I'm glad we have stayed there just for one night. Staff was really disorganised and we should be in 7 bed dorm, but there were 8 beds and 8 people slept there. I wasn't reallysatisfied.

good point : the staff was very understanding when I changed my plans at the last minute. bad point : The kitchen (particulary the fridge) and the bathroom were not clean. They didn't give me any key so I was quite worried about the access in the room, but I had any trouble, it was ok ! The staff didn't explain me where to get the sheets and duvet, I understood only after spending the night with just a plaid. strange point : a sofa and a bed were on the stairs, in a very dangerous way o_O

1 2 Next » last »