Flower Inn Reviews

No.64 Wenming Lane, Wuyi Street, Old Town, Lijiang, China

Dorm rooms on second floor are too cramped and too warm. Shared bathrooms are located at the first floor only. The double rooms are nice and clean though. Staff is nice. The small garden and the terrace are pretty. Location is ok but not that easy to find.

1. Hostel confirmed they'd have someone get me at the airport. No one did. The next day a woman at the hostel said the driver "forgot" but I think she just didn't arrange it. 2. Because of this, I took a cab but the driver took over an hour to find the hostel, which meant I arrived after 3 am. 3. I had planned to take an 8 am train to Dali but decided to take a later bus instead. When I asked about bus information in the morning the staff insisted that there ARE NO BUSES TO DALI. Ludicrous.