Flushing YMCA Reviews

138-46 Northern Blvd., Flushing NY, New York, USA

Best deal in Ny if you don't mind sharing a bathroom. Tons of restaurant and public transportation around. Cafe inside, fridge in room and microwave in hallway.

This is my go to spot Bc it's convenient to everything. I've always had a private room and they have the same thing. They come w a fridge, towels, and a tv. Never used the facilities but the cafe is cool.

Wi Fi in rooms not working.

• 29th Dec 2014

Staff were helpful and courteous, but instructions on how to turn on heater would be appreciated because with blanket it was still cold!

Good place to stay beyond my expectation. It would be seen far away from Manhattan though, It's actually easy to get there without transfer by subway.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Japan

Terrible!!! Just Terrible!! Worst hotel ever...

• 7th Dec 2014

Suggest to add signage showing the way to the guest rooms since they share the same entrance with other YMCA facilities.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

very friendly, patient and good humored reception staff! The place is a distance from central Manhattan but very convenient for La Guardia Airport, located in a largely east asian neighborhood with some very quirky shops. The room an shared bathrooms were clean and more than adequate. My room was quiet, pleasant temperature and had a well located television...only way to improve (for a room within the price bracket) might have been a reading light. Great to have access to Gym! Recommended!

This place did not hold my booked room, thus leaving me nowhere to stay in New York (every room was sold out). I ended up having to book a incredibly expensive hotel in Manhattan, thus leaving me with very little vacation money. I was devastated.

• 10th Oct 2014

Awese the room was clean and the bathroom also.the stagf was friendly and helped you with everthing that you need.Another thing that I liked.was that you can enter.to the hotel.if.you have a like a.card.from.them.so.was a.saftey place.If I will.came back.in New.York for sure I will book a.room.in this.hostel.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Romania

I am travelling to NY twice a year to catch my flights and always need an unexpensive place to stay for couple of days. This hostel is wonderful for the occadion! I got a spacy private room with mirror, a/c, tv, fridge, comfy bed, wifi was working great, staff was just amazing (my luggage was lost on the way to NY and they were so helpful and responsable with it), very close to both airports that was convenient for me and great value for money. Nxt time only YMCA.

The reception staff was very helpful and courteous.This hostel in NewYork is very economical to stay, 5-7 minutes walk to subway station and amenities.

The hotel is in Korea town, so you have a lot of cool shops and places to eat around you. Hotel was good: clean and staff was always friendly and ready to help.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Customer service nonexistent! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP HOLE.

• 6th Sep 2014