Flushing YMCA Reviews

138-46 Northern Blvd., Flushing NY, New York, USA

The rooms were like cells, the beds rock hard, the blankets scanty. The lamp was just for show and didn't attach to anything and the TV didn't work. Wifi was very limited. This is the worst place I've stayed in for many many years.

Absolutely awful customer service. I wouldn't reccommend this accommodation to anyone. We booked our stay 6 months in advance and booked a twin room (opposite genders, not a couple so didn't want to share a bed). We emailed the contact email address 3 times wanting to confirm our booking. It took 3 weeks for a reply and in the meantime I phoned to also confirm. We arrived and were told there was only 1 room available and it was just 1 bed. No apology was given and staff were extremely rude.

• 15th Apr 2015

Staff always helpful and friendly, despite pretty much always having other people to deal with - its a very busy place!

Best deal in Ny if you don't mind sharing a bathroom. Tons of restaurant and public transportation around. Cafe inside, fridge in room and microwave in hallway.

This is my go to spot Bc it's convenient to everything. I've always had a private room and they have the same thing. They come w a fridge, towels, and a tv. Never used the facilities but the cafe is cool.

It is a short walk away from the subway station in Queens. The private room was small, but had everything I needed for sleeping. Good for budget travellers on the off-season.

Wi Fi in rooms not working.

• 29th Dec 2014

Staff were helpful and courteous, but instructions on how to turn on heater would be appreciated because with blanket it was still cold!

Good place to stay beyond my expectation. It would be seen far away from Manhattan though, It's actually easy to get there without transfer by subway.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Japan

Terrible!!! Just Terrible!! Worst hotel ever...

• 7th Dec 2014

Suggest to add signage showing the way to the guest rooms since they share the same entrance with other YMCA facilities.

• 3rd Nov 2014