Fluxus Hostel Reviews

Tomsiceva ul. 4, Ljubljana, Slovenia

There was only one shower all the dorms. Which meant a lot of time wasting waiting. Also the "lockers" we're tiny and there wasn't enough to of them. But overall it was good.

This hostel is in a good location, close to the centre. The cleanliness is ok, but there is only one shower and one toilet for the he whole place! I was a bit let down by the security; there's not enough safes in the room so I missed out, 'sorry'. I don't understand why they can't get one extra one for the room. There's not a real common area, but there's only one room so it's fine just to socialise in there. To be honest I don't think id choose this hostel again, I'd try another.

Had booked a "6 bed mixed dorm ensuite" Firstly the ensuite consisted of a shower only. The ceiling of this was shared with the ensuite of the double room so I could hear them, no privacy. Secondly this shower was not shared among 6 people as suggested but 14! This meant people from an adjoining 8 bed dorm were free to walk through our dorm, and as the only toilet for all 14 people is in the reception we had to walk through their dorm if we wanted to use the toilet or if we wanted to leave.

Awesome little hostel. Great staff. Stay here.

Nice chill hostel in a great location.

I booked this hostel for the location but as it turns out basically all hostels have good locations because the city is so small. The bathrooms were terrible and the staff were not great. Would not stay again.

This hostel was awesome! Everything was clean and well organized. And the atmosphere was best I've seen. Loved it.

I had a really great time here. The reception staff were all really helpful and really night. The location is awesome. I'm would definantly stay here again :)

Staff extremely friendly. Room had lots of space, but no full size lockers for backpacks, just a drawer. Linen smelled great and was very clean. Annoying that the bathroom was in the reception area and the bathroom was in another dorm so either you're having people walk into your room or you're walking into someone else's room in order to shower. Shower was tiny, water pressure sucked. However it was a 2 minute walk from the main square, everything was easily in walking distance which was great

good hostel in old city so great location and staff

good location good price, staff trys to make all things good, kitchen is ok no oven, not enuph bathrooms. other wise fun place

Excellent location, although I was annoyed when I had to share a locker with my friend. The beds were quite comfy and its a small hostel, which made it pretty quiet.

Was only supposed to stay a night in this hostel but the friendliness and kindness of the staff had me extending my stay for another 2 nights (was supposed to stay at another hostel) Having one bathroom and one toilet only wasn't a major concern for me as I didn't face incidents where people were needing to use it at the same time. Also, this can be overlooked, considering how clean the hostel is. Also very spacious and cozy! The owners are working hard to improve this place and kudos to them

The dorm is quite big and every bed has its own plug and lamp. The wifi is very fast and it also has a kitchen. The staff can provide you a lot of information and are very helpful.

The location, price, and cleanliness are the best things about this hostel. I would stay there again. However the one toilet and one shower becomes really frustrating in the mornings and evenings... The rooms are attached and if you have to get up in the middle of the night the floors creak and wake people up. The staff are kind and helpful but they aren't always there for check in so sometimes you have to wait for them to show up! As long as you know what to expect you won't be disappointed.

The new owners are doing a great job. They gave me maps and lots of info about what to do in Ljubljana and around. The hostel is spacious, has a great communal kitchen, free tea and coffee, strong wifi, power sockets and lamps on each bed and small lockers for valuables for most guests. There is only one toilet and one separate shower room for all guests but this never seemed to be a problem. 5 mins walk from the main square and 15 or so mins from the bus and train stations - perfect!

Very good hostel. Friendly staff, always willing to help the guests. The hostel is tiny. On more bathroom and shower won't be bad. But I really liked my stay there! Strongly recommended.

We stayed in a private double bed which directly connected to the kitchen , so there is not much privacy or quietness. There is 2 connected bathrooms with 1 shared light which serves the our private bed and the dorms. Some thoughts for improvement. There is no lift , one needs to walk up 2 floors. The male receptionist was nice to carry our luggages up for us , otherwise I will never make it to the hostel :-) Position is central , kitchen is relatively well equipped.

Really cheap & clean - all in all: a very nice accomodation in the centre of Ljubljana. I recommend.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Nice and helpful staff. Spacious rooms. Perfect location. Would stay again.