Fluxus Hostel Reviews

Tomsiceva ul. 4, Ljubljana, Slovenia

I wouldn't recommend this hostel. It's not bad, but it's radically overpriced and has zero charm. The terrace fits one smoker at most, there's no common room, no cutlery in the kitchen, no conversions with staff. And one toilette for all 14 guests. Again, it's not bad, but the only thing charming about this place is it's name. Once I saw the actual hostel I did regret staying here, especially considering the price.

Apparently this is one of the first hostels in Ljubljana, so I heard from a local. It is located in an old and beautiful building with a lovely hallway. Small hostel with a small amount of guests. The facilities were good, the bed slept nice. Only downside is maybe that there is only 1 toilet and 1 shower for 14 guests.

This hostel is great ! One of the best we have seen in our entire trip. The staff is very helpful and kind ! We had the possibilitiy to go in our room hours before the check in. It is clean, rooms are spacious and luminous, and the hostel is totally in the center ! The kitchen is perfect to avoid to pay the restaurant ; there is everything that is required to cook properly. I recommend it ! It was perfect.

• 16th Jul 2014

Not a good hostel for partiers. The receptionist was really unfriendly and seemed annoyed whenever we were around. Sharing a single toilet and shower with 14 beds wasn't ideal. Location was good though, and it was really clean.