Fluxus Hostel Reviews

Tomsiceva ul. 4, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Everything was okay, except the one bathroom for everyone. That was the only major qualm I had.

Very good location, nice staff. However, we stayed at the ensuite and it does not have a private toilet, only a shower. Besides, the toillet is only one for the whole hostel.

Great hostel , great vibe, very clean nd colourful which I guess keeps you in good mode, the location is amazing your like 5 minutes from anything worth seeing. For the price it's a great hostel.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Joshuamoore

The place is very small, and made even more crowded by drying racks for clothing in the middle of reception. I saw the staff guy once for 2 minutes when he charged us for the stay and never again. Location is great, beds were comfortable, and atmosphere is entirely dependent on you and the rest of the travelers.

good location.

ONE tiny fan in the whole dorms. We were there in summer so you can imagine how it was. My girlfriend couldn't sleep because of the heat. Not only us but other guests as well. Cleanliness leaves much to be desired (cups in the kitchen smell, shower never seem to be cleaned). Only 1 toilet and 1 shower. Other than the good location, this has been a pretty disappointing stay.

Nice, small hostel just a few minutes walk from the train/bus station and all the sights in the city center.

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel at the end of June, and thought that staying there improved my time in Ljubljana. The location is fantastic - you're less than a 5 minutes walk from the main square. The hostel is clean, the facilities are great apart from the slight problem with water overflowing in the shower, and the staff are helpful. It's not massively sociable, but I think that was down to the fact that the majority of other people staying were couples rather than groups of friends.

An easy place to stay, no real issues.

There was only one shower all the dorms. Which meant a lot of time wasting waiting. Also the "lockers" we're tiny and there wasn't enough to of them. But overall it was good.

This is a fine place to stay. However, the shower/bathroom situation is a bit rough as the shower leaks. Also when I was there all the guests just sat in their beds on wifi instead of hanging out. As a solo traveller, that was a bit disappointing.

This hostel is in a good location, close to the centre. The cleanliness is ok, but there is only one shower and one toilet for the he whole place! I was a bit let down by the security; there's not enough safes in the room so I missed out, 'sorry'. I don't understand why they can't get one extra one for the room. There's not a real common area, but there's only one room so it's fine just to socialise in there. To be honest I don't think id choose this hostel again, I'd try another.

Had booked a "6 bed mixed dorm ensuite" Firstly the ensuite consisted of a shower only. The ceiling of this was shared with the ensuite of the double room so I could hear them, no privacy. Secondly this shower was not shared among 6 people as suggested but 14! This meant people from an adjoining 8 bed dorm were free to walk through our dorm, and as the only toilet for all 14 people is in the reception we had to walk through their dorm if we wanted to use the toilet or if we wanted to leave.

Awesome little hostel. Great staff. Stay here.

Nice chill hostel in a great location.

I booked this hostel for the location but as it turns out basically all hostels have good locations because the city is so small. The bathrooms were terrible and the staff were not great. Would not stay again.

This hostel was awesome! Everything was clean and well organized. And the atmosphere was best I've seen. Loved it.

I had a really great time here. The reception staff were all really helpful and really night. The location is awesome. I'm would definantly stay here again :)

Staff extremely friendly. Room had lots of space, but no full size lockers for backpacks, just a drawer. Linen smelled great and was very clean. Annoying that the bathroom was in the reception area and the bathroom was in another dorm so either you're having people walk into your room or you're walking into someone else's room in order to shower. Shower was tiny, water pressure sucked. However it was a 2 minute walk from the main square, everything was easily in walking distance which was great

good hostel in old city so great location and staff