Fluxus Hostel Reviews

Tomsiceva ul. 4, Ljubljana, Slovenia

good hostel in old city so great location and staff

good location good price, staff trys to make all things good, kitchen is ok no oven, not enuph bathrooms. other wise fun place

Excellent location, although I was annoyed when I had to share a locker with my friend. The beds were quite comfy and its a small hostel, which made it pretty quiet.

Was only supposed to stay a night in this hostel but the friendliness and kindness of the staff had me extending my stay for another 2 nights (was supposed to stay at another hostel) Having one bathroom and one toilet only wasn't a major concern for me as I didn't face incidents where people were needing to use it at the same time. Also, this can be overlooked, considering how clean the hostel is. Also very spacious and cozy! The owners are working hard to improve this place and kudos to them

The dorm is quite big and every bed has its own plug and lamp. The wifi is very fast and it also has a kitchen. The staff can provide you a lot of information and are very helpful.

The location, price, and cleanliness are the best things about this hostel. I would stay there again. However the one toilet and one shower becomes really frustrating in the mornings and evenings... The rooms are attached and if you have to get up in the middle of the night the floors creak and wake people up. The staff are kind and helpful but they aren't always there for check in so sometimes you have to wait for them to show up! As long as you know what to expect you won't be disappointed.

The new owners are doing a great job. They gave me maps and lots of info about what to do in Ljubljana and around. The hostel is spacious, has a great communal kitchen, free tea and coffee, strong wifi, power sockets and lamps on each bed and small lockers for valuables for most guests. There is only one toilet and one separate shower room for all guests but this never seemed to be a problem. 5 mins walk from the main square and 15 or so mins from the bus and train stations - perfect!

Very good hostel. Friendly staff, always willing to help the guests. The hostel is tiny. On more bathroom and shower won't be bad. But I really liked my stay there! Strongly recommended.

We stayed in a private double bed which directly connected to the kitchen , so there is not much privacy or quietness. There is 2 connected bathrooms with 1 shared light which serves the our private bed and the dorms. Some thoughts for improvement. There is no lift , one needs to walk up 2 floors. The male receptionist was nice to carry our luggages up for us , otherwise I will never make it to the hostel :-) Position is central , kitchen is relatively well equipped.

Really cheap & clean - all in all: a very nice accomodation in the centre of Ljubljana. I recommend.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Nice and helpful staff. Spacious rooms. Perfect location. Would stay again.

It was the first time that the staff with their advice made a differnce in my staying at the city!!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Greece

A very cosy Hostel! Actually the smallest one i've ever been to but its clean, well organized and the staff is very friendly and helpful!

Fluxus Hostel is situated right in the Center of Ljubjana. From the Station it is only 10 minutes walk and in only two minutes you are on the Prešeren Square. The Staff is one of the nicest I have ever met and they are very helpful and knowledgable about Ljubljana and Slovenia in general. They even went out of their way and waited for my very late arrival. I stayed in one of the Dorm rooms and they are very spacious, clean and had comfortable bunkbeds. I will hopefully come back soon.

Staff was fantastic, really knowledgeable about the city and gave us a very good overview of what to do in town. Conveniently located in the center. Hostel was clean and bed was comfortable. Only downside is that there is only 1 toilet and shower but it was ok for a 1 night stay.

Great place, excellent location. Can't beat the price!

This is a small hostel, and really great. The rooms are huge! The kitchen facilities are excellent, and the location is awesome. The staff were very helpful in planning day trips and also what to see in Ljubljana. I would highly recommend this hostel!

The location of this hostel was great! Easy to walk to the old town and in a safe area. The hostel itself was nicely decorated and clean. The only thing I didn't like was that there was only one toilet and one shower for twelve people. We stayed in the second six bed dorm room and had to walk through the other room to get to the toilet outside by the reception desk. It was just a bit awkward in the morning when everyone was trying to sleep. However, its hard to beat the price for the location.

• 12th Mar 2015

The hostel is very well located and it is small. There is only one person working there and she was rarely there. The room is supposed to be ensuite but is not in reallity, there are two rooms that are connected and one of them has the shower (1 shower for 14 people) and the toilet is outside of the rooms. Kitchen was good.