Fluxus Hostel Reviews

Tomsiceva ul. 4, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great advice and friendly staff, among the best I have seen

Fluxus is a great place to crash if that's your only concern. Right at the centre, staff is really helpful and the place is clean even though it is a mess. Now, dont get mislead by the name, this is not a hostel, this is two bed apartment (or three with the private room) with no common areas (the best you get is a couch in one of the rooms (6 beded - there's an 8 beded as well) and 1 (!!!!!! Wtf???) bathroom (yes for the potencial 14 people) to have shower, there's another one but with no shower

We only stayed one day and one night at Fluxus but it was a blast. It's an amazing location in the heart of Ljubljana and we will definitely stay there again next time we're in the city.

• 16th Aug 2015

Nice, small hostel. Good location, comfortable. Only 1 bathroom and shower, but never had a problem with wait time. Staff was very helpful with answering any questions. I recommend it!

The dorms were connected by a door with no lock. The shower was in the second room and the toilet was in the reception which meant people were always in and out of the rooms. Staff made us feel like we were in the way when they were cleaning and tidying.

Nice rooms with a lot of space. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The location is right at the city center and 10 minutes walk from the train station. Only thing is there is only one bathroom and one shower.

Everything was okay, except the one bathroom for everyone. That was the only major qualm I had.

Staff was friendly and the location was perfect, but the facilities were just somewhat dated and the atmosphere wasn't great. It is nice to have a full kitchen for your use but it was consistently not clean while we were there. Overall enjoyed the stay but went another night to a different hostel and found that one to be better.

Very good location, nice staff. However, we stayed at the ensuite and it does not have a private toilet, only a shower. Besides, the toillet is only one for the whole hostel.

Great hostel , great vibe, very clean nd colourful which I guess keeps you in good mode, the location is amazing your like 5 minutes from anything worth seeing. For the price it's a great hostel.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Joshuamoore

The place is very small, and made even more crowded by drying racks for clothing in the middle of reception. I saw the staff guy once for 2 minutes when he charged us for the stay and never again. Location is great, beds were comfortable, and atmosphere is entirely dependent on you and the rest of the travelers.

good location.

ONE tiny fan in the whole dorms. We were there in summer so you can imagine how it was. My girlfriend couldn't sleep because of the heat. Not only us but other guests as well. Cleanliness leaves much to be desired (cups in the kitchen smell, shower never seem to be cleaned). Only 1 toilet and 1 shower. Other than the good location, this has been a pretty disappointing stay.

The best thing here was the staff. They spoke English very well, new pretty much everything you could want to know about Slovenia, and were willing to just engage in--sometimes very deep or complex--conversation. The staff were also wonderful because this city was early in my trip and I was a bit on edge: their confidence and knowledge soothed that.

• 5th Jul 2015

Nice, small hostel just a few minutes walk from the train/bus station and all the sights in the city center.

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel at the end of June, and thought that staying there improved my time in Ljubljana. The location is fantastic - you're less than a 5 minutes walk from the main square. The hostel is clean, the facilities are great apart from the slight problem with water overflowing in the shower, and the staff are helpful. It's not massively sociable, but I think that was down to the fact that the majority of other people staying were couples rather than groups of friends.

An easy place to stay, no real issues.

There was only one shower all the dorms. Which meant a lot of time wasting waiting. Also the "lockers" we're tiny and there wasn't enough to of them. But overall it was good.

This is a fine place to stay. However, the shower/bathroom situation is a bit rough as the shower leaks. Also when I was there all the guests just sat in their beds on wifi instead of hanging out. As a solo traveller, that was a bit disappointing.

This hostel is in a good location, close to the centre. The cleanliness is ok, but there is only one shower and one toilet for the he whole place! I was a bit let down by the security; there's not enough safes in the room so I missed out, 'sorry'. I don't understand why they can't get one extra one for the room. There's not a real common area, but there's only one room so it's fine just to socialise in there. To be honest I don't think id choose this hostel again, I'd try another.

« first « Prev 1 2 3