Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel Reviews

No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

A great place to stay! The courtyard is a nice and quite place where you can relax from busy Beijing. The hostel is a really good place to start your trip round Beijing. It takes 5 min to the metro station or you can walk in 20 min directly to Beijing's famous shopping street. They are offering a good tour to the great wall. And finally, the staff is really nice and helpful.

helpful staff, packed dorm, good experience

I really enjoyed my stay, this hostel recreated a perfect China style villa, fully relaxed and comfortable. There's more than enough space in the dorm room and a nice yard right out. People are really nice and ready to help anytime. The only down side was there are a lot of people druring breakfast, but I guess it's travel season so I can't really blame them. I would definitely come back and stay here again

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Spain

I'm very grateful to find such a heart-warming hostel in Beijing. Everyone is nice, helpful. The environment is nicely set up and really we'll located in the huge city of Beijing, close to a subway station. Probably the most clean bathroom I'll ever find in China, nice and soft bed...I can go on and on. It's one of the best pick I had during my travel.

• 20th Aug 2014

Really nice hostel, both qualities of the facilities and the staff are superb. I will recommend to everyone I see.

• 20th Aug 2014

I stayed one night in the dorm and two nights in their private room, I must say I enjoyed both. They kept a really nice hostel vibe while enough privacy when needed. The staff are very friendly and more like a big family. Nice location, well situated by subway system nearby. The private room include full English breakfast which is a very nice touch! I enjoyed my stay here

• New Zealand

Nice and friendly hostel. Staff speaks good english and helped me buying train tickets and even cut my hair ;) Rooms are clean and have lockers. EasY to find. A bit unreliable with the laundry but everything turned out fine in the end. Would dedinately stay there again!

I've traveled 2 months and this is the first place for me to fully relaxed and enjoy. The most comfortable bed and clean. Really good location!

Awesome place! Location is great and people are friendly. Will definitely come back!

Absolutely fantastic hostel! One of the best choice! Recommended!!

• 17th Aug 2014

the most comfortable hostel in China for sure. Staff speak great English and being helpful all the time. Good shower and clean toilet. Can't complaint!

• 16th Aug 2014

I am very glad I stayed here, had some nice memories. the hostel itself is very authentic (it's in a beautiful Beijing Hutong with real experience of Beijing life) the rooms are very nicely decorated and the beds are so comfotable, I had some of my best sleep on the trip. really clean bathrooms and common areas, and the breakfast was delicious! (nice touch with the English style breakfast). the staff went out of their way to help me with anthing. overall, I love this place!

• 16th Aug 2014

Great place! Really friendly staff, nice environment. Probably the best dorm bed I've ever tried. Clean and well-organized. The location is perfect for seeing Beijing.

• 16th Aug 2014

Pros: Nice staff, great place to experience Chinese culture. Clean facilities with towels and shampoo provided. Cons: No complimentary breakfast for ensuite residents. A bit far from subway station (10-15min walk) and quite dark when going back at night.

Staffs were really kind, nice. But, bathroom was too dirty to take a shower and too far from subway station, though old beijing building was good.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This place is beautiful! However, it's in a very seclusive area that can be a little difficult to find. It takes some walking down some alleys to get to the place, and it gets creepy at night. The traditional structure of everything is fantastic though! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Internet is kind of lacking, but that's because it's using a cellular internet service provider.

It was tough to find, even with the directions they gave, but once I found it it was great.

Me and my friend stay in Fly by knight hostel for 5 days, generally all are good. The staff there are nice and helpful. We stay in room 101, i would suggest the hostel management to add a chair to that room for convenient purpose. Cheers.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Overall, a nice hostel with character and very helpful staff who can organise good tours to the Great Wall. Compared to other places in China, the bedroom seemed quite small and basic for the price we were paying (although prices must be generally higher in Beijing) although on the plus side it had a great hot shower. The Hutong location is a little hard to find at first but is a really interesting area.

Paid 150 RMB for a bed in an 8 person dorm, I know that Beijing (along with Shanghai) demand a premium, but I felt the value I received for the money wasn't justified. The facilities of the hostel were really nice and the hostel has a lot of character. The hostel is also smaller than other options in Beijing, so it may be difficult to meet many travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4