Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel Reviews

No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

I was looking for the most authentic experience in Beijing and fly by knight provided more than that. The comfort level was kept highest and the staff are super helpful. I would recommend this place to all looking for a great stay in Beijing!

Perfect hostel with great location! Love it!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Friendly hostel with great facilities. Location is right in the central city. The also helped me organized theGreat Wall trip which saves me a lot of time. I would recommend to everyone

• 7th Nov 2014

a really quite courtyard in the end of an old Beijing alley, I had best sleep experience here. the beds and pillows are extremely comfortable. staff are really friendly and were always there to help. great vibe at night when everyone came back from the day trip and chat in the common area.

• 5th Nov 2014