Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel Reviews

No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

great hostel located in a very quite area. Not far from the subway station, but gotta be careful if you are going back after 11pm because the alley doesn't have sufficient light.

It is a good hostel , hard to find the first time although ask for clear directions in an email and you should be able to find it. It is clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly. They offer a great wall tour which is expensive but convenient. I felt that the hostel had a good atmosphere but its a bit on the quiet side so maybe a bit hard to meet other travellers.

I absolutely fell inlove with this Hostel ! The beds were the best beds I have EVER been in all of Asia ! I wish this was a franchise so I could stay here like everywhere in china ! Like honestly everything was so nice and the shower was amazing and they gave you towels and it was clean and just so cool because you felt you lived like in ancient china but inside was all modern :) you HAVE to stay here !

• 30th May 2014

amazing hostel with perfect setting in the center of city. Super clean and comfortable, great passionate staff. A must stay hostel in Beijing!

Perhaps one of my best hostel experience. The combination of both great room setup and personal service helped me feel home right away. The bedding, just simply amazing, more comfortable than I can possibly imagine (I want to bring them home!). Good location and easy snacking on local food. Will come back and definitely will recommend to everyone.

Wonderful stay! Very helpful staff, spoke English and had great recommendations. Thank you, Fly By Knight!

• 27th May 2014

My best sleep for over 3 month trip was here, the quality of the mattress and bed sheets were unbelievably comfortable! Spotless clean room and bright shower. 10 min to a major subway that took me everywhere in less than 10 min. They have a beautiful yard with outdoor table and chairs. I can only hope to find another perfect hostel like this because I have raised my standard after staying here!

• 19th May 2014

It's probably my best hostel experience, in fact it's more like a deluxe guesthouse than a typical hostel. it's incredibly clean, well organized with all the info I need for travel, and the staff are being extremely helpful. the location is great too. real authentic Chinese house made my trip in Beijing much more memorable. I will tell everyone to stay here.

• 18th May 2014

it's one of a rare perfect hostel in China. the beds are very comfortable and the showers are nice. best location I can find because it's 15 min subway to all attraction points. the staff are very helping. recommend!

• 18th May 2014

It's really comfortable and friendly.

• 17th May 2014
  • South Korea

This is an exceptional hostel, the staff are exceptionally attentive, very helpful while remaining unintrusive, and have high standards for maintenance. It is a relaxing pleasure to stay here, particularly for the older traveller or for women travelling alone.

Nice hostel in Beijing , stayed around a weeks , very quiet and staffs really helpful , just can't even connect the WiFi in backsite room , need to go to yard everytimes want to connect , kinda inconvenient .

• 13th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Good hostel, clean and comfortable, located in a nice hutong lane, not too far from local food and one station away from nanluoguxiang for those who'd enjoy a nice beer and some live music. I went to the Great Wall Jinshangling with the tour organized by the hostel : it was pricey but worth it ! We had the wall for ourselves (15people) and it was not a scam-packed tour like we sometimes encounter. Had a great stay, I would recommend it

Beautiful little hostel with charming staff and atmosphere. At that price it's very hard to get anything better and a more enjoyable stay. Only a small problem, in some dorms there are not enough keys for lockers, or keycards to access them.

Such a nice building, I took photos of it as if it were a sight. Great example of Hutong architecture.

1 2 3 Next » last »