Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel Reviews

No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

Excelllent hostel in a beijing hutong. Make sure to climb the roof (with staff supervision) and take in the view!

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed hutong life style and liked our roof view :)

Very charming little hostel, the perfect place for a traditional, intimate Chinese courtyard experience. I loved the garden, the architecture and interior design! The female dorm was pretty, clean and comfortable.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Thank you so much for your comment! and thank you for your little gift, hope to see you again soon!

Der ideale Aufenthaltsort in Peking: ein renoviertes Hutong mit herrlichem Innenhof, freundliche und hilfreiche Mitarbeiter, top-sicher und sauber, in U-Bahn- und Supermarkt-Nähe, eine wahre Oase!

Thank you Irina: sorry we can't type German, but we just want to know that you are a great guest. hope you enjoyed our Datong hostel as well.

nice and quiet place, such a calming environment! Good location for traveling 5 min to subway, supermarket and all. Staff very friendly and knowledge about Beijing. I really enjoyed my time here.

• 21st Mar 2014

Thank you for your comment! we really enjoyed your staying too, thank you for adding our book exchange collection!

I had an excellent time staying here. The staff were not just friendly, they also made me feel like families. They hosted a food event and I was invited to be part of it, so delicious and fun. I will definitely come back again

• 21st Mar 2014

Thank you for your comment! we are happy that you liked our food party! come back in the summer! we will have it more often!

I'm in love this place! Absolutely perfect little hostel in a mega city. Great location hidden in the small alleys, real quiet at night. Kept the room nice and clean, there's British style breakfast to start the day. Staff helped everything I ever need. There's always a good reason to stay in a hostel and this hostel conclude all.

• 20th Mar 2014

the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on! amazing quality for hostels (even thou it is a little bit of higher in price but it's definitely worth it!). city center location is nice too, I didn't have much time for my trip so it's nice to be near everything. fun place to meet other people, it gets crowded in the evening but after they close the office hour it's much quieter. will come back here when I visit beijing agian.

• 19th Mar 2014

The hostel is situated in a beautiful courtyard house! Staying here made my trip very pleasant! Love it!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »