Fabulous 145 Total Reviews
Fabulous 145 Total Reviews
Flying Dog Hostel Arequipa Located at Calle Melgar 116, , Arequipa.
Peru
Arequipa Arequipa Calle Melgar 116
86% 145
-16.3962983 -71.5330070
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
20th Nov 2016
7.1

Stayed in a six bed dorm, room was freezing as there were gaps between the windows and old shutters and not enough blankets provided. Dorms had no curtains so no chance of a sleep in as rooms are bright before 6am. There was only one common external shower to share between the dorms, we were lucky as it was not busy season so had little problems getting shower, but not ideal.

• England, Couple, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

I really liked the flying dog, it's got a nice relaxed feel and the staff are very helpful. The rooms are clean but the bathrooms only get cleaned once a day. There is a kitchen to use but i cooked something and put it in the fridge and when i went to get it the next afternoon it had been thrown away. This was really annoying because I was unwell so I had to go out and find something rather than have what I had cooked as planned. If there is a kitchen I expect to be able to use it fully.

30th Oct 2016

Great location, helpful staff, cheap and very clean! Has a kitchen, nice quiet, relaxing place - not a party hostel which we love. Free breakfast and the nice cleaning woman works very hard and is always keeping the bathrooms spotless! :) Oh and HOT SHOWERS!!!!!

24th Oct 2016

Only stayed one night but it's a good hostel. They need to sort out the booking though. Double room doesn't mean twin beds. Got a lot of stick from the missus!! Breakfast was dece. Staff reacted quickly to a plumbing issue - that wasn't my fault I might add..

8th Oct 2016
6.3

The door to our dormitory did not lock. The cleanliness was OK. We did not stay here long as we went pretty soon to the Colca canyon, if I stayed longer I am sure I would have liked my stay.