Flying Dog Hostel Lima Reviews

Diez Canseco 117, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

It wasnt too bad, but we had stayed in much nicer hostels at lower prices than this one also in Miraflores, so we were quite dissapointed with our room. The main problem that we had was that our private bathroom, in room 5, was attached to the shared bathrooms, so we could hear everything that happened for the whole night!

Private room number 1 is impossible to sleep once traffic begins in morning and the guy who checked me in is fucken useles! Did not tell me anything but where my room was

The breakfast across the park is a real turn off, and the amount of food wasn't enough to start the day. Jossy was really helpful. When the staff is proactive the hostel wins a lot! The water circuit is amazing!! Don't miss that!

Location is convenient but if you're looking for a good night's sleep, it will be difficult here. Maybe it was because it was a holiday time in Peru, but it was extremely loud throughout the entire night. Otherwise, it is a decent place, very friendly and helpful staff, and good location.

Friendly and very helpful tourist centre inside. Pretty quiet so if you don't want to party it's all good

Upon arrival we were met by a not so friendly staff. They did not give us a map/any information about the city or tour of the hostel. The shower was freezing cold so they said we could take it in a different, open room. The room and bathroom were dirty from the people staying in it before us and the shower was still freezing. Man at the front desk was rude and made it seem like we were inconveniencing him to get our bags from storage. Would only recommend to someone I don't like.

Really good Hostel with one of the best location, it is really cleaner and I have great atmosphere, with all facilities.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

It was extremely loud! we had difficulty sleeping! they were extremely accommodating in regards to arranging taxis to and from the airport. I also thought they were a little closer to the airport, but it was a 20-30 min taxi ride...$20. it just didn't provide a very relaxing/comfortable environment. A lot of people in and out at all times of the night. we were right off the street and lobby so I'm sure that contributed.

Very basic facilities even for a hostel. Dark room with a 'window' overlooking a storage space. Smell on dump. If you can spend a few extra soles I would recommend choosing a different place.

• 29th May 2015