Flying Dog Hostel Lima Reviews

Diez Canseco 117, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

It is very awkward that the only showers for the whole floor are in someone else's room. The security was lax and the facilities were subpar. The staff was great, though. The airport transfer is overpriced.

We stayed in a 2 bed private room with shared bath. The room was good (no lumpy pillows!) and although there was only one bathroom and shower (separate closet sized rooms) for women, they were very clean. For the location it was decently quiet at night too. My complaint would be that the night shift front desk girl had a terrible attitude. She became snarky and rude. The dayshift people were great and extremely helpful. For a short stay I would overall recommend this place.

• 3rd Apr 2014

We arrived at the address shown in hostelworld, only to be told that our reservation had been moved to another hostel nearby and that the other hostel had no access to water...no showers etc. they offered us a 10 percent discount for lack of water. We rejected the offer. They then put us in a dorm (we had booked private double) that stank of food from the kitchen and was unbearably hot....NOT a good experience

Nothing incredibly exciting. Great location right at Kennedy Park. WIFI didn't reach to our room. Overall it was fine for the money we paid. It was also our first time in Lima so I don't have a lot to compare it to.

Brilliant location just off Kennedy Park. There are 3 flying dogs hostels in Lima and it wasn't clear which one we were in, so we went to the wrong one initially. Our hostel didn't have a bar so there wasn't much socialising/atmosphere. Double room was lovely and big but there were quite a few hairs in the bathroom, and there was no wifi at our end of the hostel.. Kitchen facilities were okay. Overall good value for money.

Think we we're put in the older of the hostels as facilities were pretty basic but nothing horrendous. Was only passing through for 1 night but it served its purpose.

Hi , The 4bed dorm are in the backpackers, which is the quietest hostel we have, it feels like home, and we always offer people to party in the B&B, which it just in front of this one. Thanks form your comments. Flying Dog Hostels

I came to Lima for business reasons and decided to stay for two additional nights on my own. I wasn't up to parties or crazy hostels -as I would normally do if I were on vacations- because I was carrying sensitive documents and equipment, but still wanted to feed my backpacker side. Flying Dog Hostel (at Diez Canseco Street) met all my needs: security was very good, I had roommates that adhered to the quiet & respectful environment of the house, facilities were in general OK and very clean.

The Flying Dog is a very nice Hostel with nice and funny people and a wonderful Receptionist, who speaks a lot of languages and always with a great smile on her face. Definitly a place to stay!

Thanks, ope to have you as a guest in the future again :) Flying Dog Hostels