Flying Dog Hostel Lima Reviews

Diez Canseco 117, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

The location is great and there is a nice garden. However the internet only works when everybody is asleep, people are smoking in the room, and they mixed up my bed bookings and cleaned my bed without me knowing, losing some of my clothes that were inside.

3 different Flying Dogs in the area, memorize in which exact part of the square is your hostel is located and its external area! Twin private ensuite: spacious with mini outdated kitchen but I didn’t use it. Bathroom was ok and had good hot shower. Beds were comfy and blankets were available. There weren’t any lockers in the room and we always had to leave the key in the reception. Wifi worked. Poor common area. Unhelpful staff, couldn't a. Charged me wrong, change was in Soles at bad rate.

It wasnt too bad, but we had stayed in much nicer hostels at lower prices than this one also in Miraflores, so we were quite dissapointed with our room. The main problem that we had was that our private bathroom, in room 5, was attached to the shared bathrooms, so we could hear everything that happened for the whole night!

Private room number 1 is impossible to sleep once traffic begins in morning and the guy who checked me in is fucken useles! Did not tell me anything but where my room was

The breakfast across the park is a real turn off, and the amount of food wasn't enough to start the day. Jossy was really helpful. When the staff is proactive the hostel wins a lot! The water circuit is amazing!! Don't miss that!