6.3
Good 63 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 63 Total Reviews
Flying Monkey Backpackers Located at 89 The Esplanade, Cairns, Cairns.
Australia
Cairns Queensland 4870 89 The Esplanade, Cairns
63% 63
-16.9195258 145.7767658
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2016

Flying monkeys in cairns is brilliant. The staff made it for me- they were so friendly from before I even got there. Arranged pick up from airport via email, helped me with my bag, assisted me without complaint when I needed to change rooms. The hostel rooms are pretty basic but fine for what you need. Free breakfast again basic but it's free! The location is perfect right on the esplanade. There's a pool- it's a bit random but still.. I went on a night out with the hostel- got mega drink deals.