Flying Pig Beach Hostel Reviews

Parallel Boulevard 208, 2202H2, Noordwijk, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Best hoste I've stayed at. Great vibes and awesome location. Definitely staying here again.

If you are looking for an awesome vibe to start your Amsterdam trip, this is the place!! Great staff and the people who stay here are awesome! Friendly to people of all kinds (especially if you like to drink and smoke). But even if you do not there are endless things to do here! A must stay!!

Great way to escape the city life. I think I would have preferred the downtown or uptown hostels. Still had a great time!

Very chill place. The staff are volunteers (for room and board) so they all like being there and hanging out with the travelers. Dont expect it to be spotless! They offer a shuttle into Amsterdam for 4 euros, and the lady driving was the best! Lovely out of the way place, hope to be back sometime!

Amazing staff, very helpful and nice! Really liked the atmosphere too!

• 15th May 2015

I really enjoyed staying here, the staff were awesome and it's a lovely hostel. They offer some really reasonable tours in the area.

Some of the staff here were absolutely superb :) namely Josh! We were in the largest room which is shared with staff members but they could be a little inconsiderate at times; blowdrying hair at 1am & talking loudly during the night. Great atmosphere. There was never soap in the downstairs toilet in the dorm. Enjoyed a great BBQ that only cost 3 euros. There are board games! :) Staff are helpful and fun. Good location for beach and supermarket. Double bunk bed was awesome. Felt at home here :)

Amazing hostel, really enjoyed my stay and the bar is cheap especially at happy hour!! All the staff are brilliant but a special thanks to Tim, James & Josh, these guys really made my stay better! xx

It was really far from city center, and the shuttle was early for Amsterdam nightlife. Staff was high all the time, this one girl was really slow and did not seem to know much. 22 bedroom was horrible, thank god we got upgraded to a 6 bed because they over booked the room. They advertise it as a "beach" hostel, and I imagined it right on the beach. In reality, it was not really about the beach. Its just a hostel close to a beach, and really far from city center, so pay extra and stay downtown!

We really enjoyed our stay in the Flying pig beach Hostel. We were well received, all the staff is smiling all the time and it's really appreciable. Located near the beach, we could enjoy the sea, and the center is not that far. It was a really good week-end. 😊

• 9th May 2015

Great staff, location is irrelevant as it is where it is. Great place to go for a days or so. Anymore and it is pretty isolated. First day i got there I was like get me out of here. But then I realised this place is alright, great transport to lieden - the hague, rotterdam etc the people there are really friendly, it is a small hostel and very easy to meet people. Most seem to be heading back to amsterdam so good place to go before DAM and the beach is beautiful

Location is very inconvenient, need 2 trains and 1 bus to go there from city centre. Free breakfast provided.

Very friendly staff! Nice rooms, can't complain!

• 6th May 2015

perfect friendly atmosphere, nice music and all what is necessary in one hostel only the smoking room too busy in the evening and the door of the room don't close well

It was awesome.Can't wait to go again.

This was a great find. I would strongly recommend it to fellow stoners and lonely travellers!

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

They didnot refund my security money.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • India

A nice hostel, clean, close to the sea. Just what I didn´t like - they did not give me back the 15 EUR deposit fot the key even though I stayed till 8 a.m. (as written for the reception opening).

Hi there, Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it. I'm very sorry to see that you didn't get your deposit back, We'll refund it to your credit card immediately. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers!

Party hostel. Rooms are secure. Toilets and shower lacking in numbers. Atmosphere was very good, lots of people in the common area. 50 beds so you could get to know nearly everyone.

An amazing place to say the least ... Was my first hostel as a lone traveller and I could not have asked for more.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4