Fabulous 1,734 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,734 Total Reviews
Flying Pig Beach Hostel Located at Parallel Boulevard 208, 2202H2, Noordwijk, Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Parallel Boulevard 208, 2202H2, Noordwijk
86% 1734
52.2459466 4.4329833
    Rooms available

29th Nov 2016
7.4

This is the most hip Hostel I've stayed at. This would be a sick place during the summer. If you want to see Amsterdam, stay at their downtown location. Although they do have a shuttle that goes 3 times a day for 4€. The staff are all cool, although sometimes it felt hard to socialize with them because when the weren't working a shift, they were hanging out together. There are a lot of locals that come and use the facilities. They have a bar and a smoke room.

• Kenya, Male, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

I was only there for a night but I wish I had stayed longer. The Flying Pig was a beautiful gem in the jungle that is Amsterdam. Though it was a bit on the outskirts of the city and the €4 price for the shuttle wasn't my favorite part, all in all it was amazing. The staff are super friendly and the people you meet there are just incredible.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
23rd Nov 2016

I stayed at this hostel for 4 days. Now, I have stayed in many hostels across the planet, so, hostel life is nothing new to me. This hostel is very pleasant to stay at and the staff are just absolutely amazing. The hostel is right on the beach front, 5 min walk away from the sand edge. This hostel is absolutely spotless and the beds are super comfy and clean. The bedding is very clean and fresh. A Housekeeper clean the dorms every day. I highly recommend this hostel!!🍾🍾🍾💕💕💕

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

The only problem with this place is that I didn't find it til my 5th visit to Holland. Jaw dropped from the moment I walked in. If you're looking for somewhere fun, with friendly staff, where you can chill, smoke and meet people this is it! Having stayed in both a 4 person deluxe shared room and the large shared dormitory I'm very happy with both. Clean, comfy and well set up. The free breakfast is awesome and there's a full kitchen at your disposal. 5 minute walk from a 14K beach. Perfect so far

• Canada, Male, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

It was a cool hostel and a great place to stay for the night. I'll have to go back and visit the staff because they were very helpful, friendly, fun people. I definitely suggest going there if you are in the area.

• tahliakite
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Really fantastic way to start my first trip around Europe! The staff invited me in with open arms and where helpful with how to get to Amsterdam from Noordwirjk and any other questions that I had. Facilities were clean and beds and bathroom was also clean. Really loved this hostel and can't wait to come back.

• France, Male, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

Hands down the best Hostel in the Netherlands. Great staff, great place.

12th Nov 2016

The staff here were phenomenal. Very approachable, easy to talk to, and quick to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. The atmosphere here is something you'd really have to experience yourself to understand. I've made such great memories here that I will carry with me forever, and I plan on making more as I will be coming back again for sure :). The Pig is the place to be! Don't think twice.

11th Nov 2016

It's a party hostel. Not much to say, I had really good time.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

Great place to stay to avoid the exorbitant weekend prices of hostels in Amsterdam. , Having arrived on a Saturday, it was the prefect gateway for me to recuperate at half the cost before exploring Amsterdam as it was located just an hour's drive away from the city in a sleepy but pretty beach town (shuttle service available for a reasonable 4 euros each way). Staff were wonderful, helpful and friendly and facilities were very decent. Free and extensive breakfast spread was a bonus!