Flying Pig Beach Hostel Reviews

Parallel Boulevard 208, 2202H2, Noordwijk, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Can't say a bad thing about this place! Absolutely enjoyed my stay at the pig. Such a beautiful part of the world with the friendliest staff you will find! This is a hostel you must stay at if ever in the Netherlands!

• 29th Jan 2014

GREAT environment, staff and bedroom. Things I didn't liked it: Prices of the drinks were kinda expensive. Kitchen closes after 10:30.. Why so early? Kinda makes me think that they want to 'force' us to buy their (a little expensive) food. The toilet was kiiiiinda weird for the number 2. I don't know if was that only toilet, but.. well, was kinda weird. But everything else was really good, if I ever come back to Amsterdam, that's the place I'll stay :) PS: A lot of stairs. Be ready.

The hostel had a nice, cozy feeling to it and I felt at home while there. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for one in this area.

Highly recommend the flying pig beach it's one of my favorite hostels in the world with a great atmosphere at all times and a great place to meet fellow travelers.

This hôtel is at 34km from Amsterdam. Don't let the title fool you. If you're happy to stat by the Beach, then it's a Nice Little hostel.

I know that this looks like a random place to stay when visiting Amsterdam, but they have a shuttle service that will drive you to the city and pic you up! Its in a beautiful beach town. On the ride to the city you'll see the beautiful county side and some windmills. The staff is always down to have a good time. We played battle shots and amy wine hands. Got to meet so many great people. The rooms are very safe, people left computers and phones out all day. Its such a homey atmosphere.

• 14th Nov 2013

Flying pig is great make sure to make the booking with the right hostel because hostel world will not refund or help. I am a gold member and it doesn't matter. No help and while a waited for help 2 days later I had to cancel my self even though I caught the mistake with in 15 minutes. I did get a 2nd email saying they won't refund money and sorry someone didn't reply sooner .

This hostel is NOT in Amsterdam (20 miles north) and seems to be run by teenagers, that being said I had a good time here. Clean rooms, bar in hostel (but the let locals come into the bar and smoke room) grocery store nearby. The kitchen was a bit of a mess everytime I went in there. The clean it really well before and after they make breakfast (complimentary cereals, breads, cheeses, milk and coffee) but in between the messes build up. Enjoyed a huge dubstep Halloween party when I was there.

It was a great experience, friendly and helpful staff enjoyed every minute of it and will defantily go back in the near future

• 26th Oct 2013

Friendly and informative staff, comfy beds, cheap bar, kitchen, free breakfast, smoking room with playstation, books and chess set. Its a brilliant place to stay! A bit far out from Amsterdam central, but they have a cheap regular shuttle bus to the centre.

This place was cool. The staff are really nice. It isn't a party hostel though more a nice place to chill out and smoke. Location is annoying but if you want the extra value for money it's okay. But is was very clean and the bed were super comfy!

Definitely a party hostel. Great beach, too!

awesome staff that tries to meet and engage guests. chill as hell

• 19th Oct 2013

It was a little far from Amsterdam, but it was a good location with a great atmosphere. The staff were very friendly.

The Flying Pig was much too far out of the city with no added features for the travel.

1 2 Next » last »