Flying Pig Beach Hostel Reviews

Parallel Boulevard 208, 2202H2, Noordwijk, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Loved it here! The rooms were clean, the breakfast was great, and the atmosphere downstairs was really relaxed and fun. The shuttle was also really convenient and easy to use which was really awesome. The staff were super friendly too. I wish I could have spent more time just hanging out at the hostel, but I was too busy. Would definitely stay here again.

The hostel staff was incredibly helpful! Location is excellent...very close to the beach any everything you need in town.

Small, but very close to the ocean, not far from amsterdam, and you get to see a lot more of the country. Would recommend to any student traveler, not really the place for families.

I thought the hostel was a little overpriced but the atmosphere is phenomenal! The location is perfect for the small beach town! Beautiful location and incredible helpful staff!

The hostel was good and we made some nice friends. But the location is too far from Amsterdam center and the shutter bus was limited of rooms. So if travellers want to stay mainly in the central Amsterdam, this is not a good choice for you!

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Vietnam

Way away from the city, but great shuttle service

Good price, Very nice and fun!! =) It´s a very simple place... but people are great, very helpful... and getting to Amsterdam is very simple and cheep with their shuttle service.

This was my best hostel experience...the staff is fantastic..all super friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is awesome and the beachy vibes make it a really nice getaway from the city bustle. I'll definitely be back next time I'm travelling in the Netherlands :)

I had an amazing time there ! The staff is really nice and welcoming, we felt like home ! It´s not far from Amsterdam (30 minutes), I highly recommend this hostel !!!

Stay here for 2 night in 4 beds dorm in June. We have an alternative holiday in Flying Pig Beach Hostel. Everything was better than my expectation. Clean and nice environment. Bathroom with superb warm water supply. Huge supermarket and the bicycle rent shop are just beside the hostel, I enjoy my holiday here. Also breakfast was provided, nice!! Also shuttle service to Ams is the best!! Must spent 1-2 night here, Noordwijk is excellent!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great place, great people. I loved my stay here, probably the most fun place Ive stayed in Europe overall. I went knowing that it's a big of an ordeal to get to Amsterdam city- if you understand this beforehand, then it's no issue. This is definitely a party hostel and people are there to have a good time. It was loud, raucious, wild, and many other things. Amazingly cool staff. It's far away, it's noisy, it's dingy- but that made it all better. Travelling alone, it was perfect.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »