Flying Pig Uptown Reviews

Vossiusstraat 46, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great. There is a bar and a smoking room. We could use lockers to leave baggages even after checking out. Friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere. One negative: the room was quite stuffy in the morning and the windows couldn't be opened.

Hi there, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill this out! :) We are very happy to read your stay with us was great! Thanks for mentioning that the room was stuffy in the morning. We will look into this! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon! Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown

This hostel was fine. Nothing special. Too crowded in fact. Not a cool place to sit and chill and meet peopl. I remember I sat down with one girl and she promptly said "sorry this seat's taken..." The staff was pretty cool. The one dude i chilled with was nice. The bathrooms were disgusting. The beds and the rooms were comfy. GREAT LOCATION.

Fantastic social layout and good vibes here as well all the facilities an cleanliness you would hope to find in a hostel - full marks all round. Note it is about a 10min walk to the centre of Amsterdam but it's interesting all the way and not an isssue at all.

Yo man the flying pig is like pretty chill man. Tons of dope people and dope dope dude. If you're like in amsterdam(yea amsterdam brah!) and you're like a mellow dude with good vibes the flying pig is like your place G. I mean dude it's right by the Van Gogh museum, you know the dude with the trippy artwork bro! It's like not far from the Anne Frank house which is like in all seriousness a staunch reminder of the horrors of fascism man, like my dad dude he's such a fascist! Peace out dawg!

Yo dude :P Thanks a lot for leaving a review of your stay! Good to hear you enjoyed yourself while staying with us :) We hope to see you again in the future! Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown

Myself and Group of friends stayed in this hostel for 3 nights (Thu/Fri/Sat) and left on the sunday, Overall was very happy with the hostel, nothing was a bother, the staff were friendly and welcoming, the beds & room were ideal and just exactly what you want/need if you are only staying for a few days like myself. The main area of Amsterdam (Dam square etc) is approx a 15 minute walk, or a few mins on a tram. Ideal! I would recommend this hostel and I would come back again.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Hi there, We are very happy to read your review! Thanks! It's great to see you and your friends had a great time with us :) We hope to see you soon again! Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown

Me ha gustado el ambiente del Hostal, tiene una atmósfera tipo Erasmus con un desayuno INCREÍBLE, el personal muy amable y colaborador, me ha gustado

Hi there, Thank you very much for your kind words :) We are happy to read you had a great time with us! We hope to see you soon again. Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »