Flying Pig Uptown Reviews

Vossiusstraat 46, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The toilets were quiet small luckily I'm short. The bar was also smaller than other places we had been which gave a crowded feel. The wifi reception was really good.

Hi, due to our traditional architecture we chose to fit a larger number of slightly smaller toilets so that they were more readily available for guests. Thank you for your review. - The Flying Pig Uptown

No elevator and a LOT of stairs. Massive showers though.

Great atmosphere in this hostel and the staff were truly fantastic - gave us some fabulous recommendations and ideas of things to do. Also the location right next to Vondelpark let's you have some chill out time if needed (it's the Amsterdam way). Just hope that you're on one of the low floors otherwise you have a lot of stairs to walk up!

Hi, thank you for review. Unfortunately due to our architecture we are unable to accommodate an elevator, but our staff are always happy to carry luggage to any floor for guests. Cheers. - The Flying Pig Uptown

This hostel is AWESOME!! The staff is SO friendly! Really good free breakfast...3 cereals, toast/jam, fresh fruit, juice/coffee. Sweet in-house bar with reasonably priced drinks & their smoking room is a great place to relax & enjoy some of Amsterdam's famous "coffee". 10 min walk to Museums & "I Amsterdam" sign. I really enjoyed my stay at Flying Pig & will def be staying here the next time I visit Amsterdam.

Thanks for the great review, we look forward to seeing you next time you're in Amsterdam! - The Flying Pig Uptown

The hostel is cosy and true traditional Amsterdam house! The atmosphere was brilliant and the staff super friendly!

Thanks for your feedback! - The Flying Pig Uptown

半夜有工作人员进房间大声讲话,完全不顾有人睡觉。

• 4th Sep 2014
  • China

Great location and appreciated the free breakfast, however it was a shame to hear one of the staff (might have been maintenance or one of the cleaners) embarrass one of the guests by carrying on about how he wasn't going to help her with her bag down the stairs as it was her responsibility and why should he break his back for her? Apart from that one small incident I enjoyed my brief time at the Flying Pig Hostel.

Hi, thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that one of our staff members made remarks of that sort to a guest. Our staff are always happy to carry luggage to/from rooms. We will contact you directly so that the staff member involved can be identified. Thanks. - The Flying Pig Uptown

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »