Flying Pig Uptown Reviews

Vossiusstraat 46, Amsterdam, Netherlands

On Oct. 29 I had a reservation for that night. On checkin in , I was given a slip with the room and bed number. After leaving my luggage, I went out for a few hours. When I came back there was a dude on my bed. He refused to move from the lower bunk 4. I showed him my paper but he was rude & mean. Went downstairs and got the girl to come upstairs. I decided to take the upper bunk 1 which was empty. The girl didnt ask him to show his bed assignment. But he was so nasty , I was afraid.

I really loved this hostel and I actually feel bad we didn't spend more time here. Everything was spot-clean, the staff was incredibly friendly and packed with info. Many people have told me that it is a challenge to find a good and not-to-expensive hostel in Amsterdam, but the Flying Pig fulfills everything you could hope for. I would recommend it to everyone, it's truly great.

This place was awesome, by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Pumping atmosphere and good company!

Super nice staff, and the cleanest I`ve ever been. There`s a lot of stairs, and breakfast can get really crowded, but the superb music selection at the bar compensates everything!

Needs more chill out space that isn't a bad, but a great hostel never the less, well worth it

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »