Football Corner Hostel Reviews

Wroblewskiego St. 3/4, Krakow, Poland

Great place to stay!!! It was the cleanest hostel we have seen on our trip.

The owner, Michal, was very helpful and understanding. He is around 24/7 so you can approach him anytime. The rooms were extremely comfortable and the hostel itself is very cosy and homely. There are lockers for each individual. There are two toilets, one with a shower and one with a bath. All in all, a very comfortable place to stay at.

Positive: big rooms, comfortable beds, location is OK, the boss is always willing to help you Negative: The wooden floor and the doorknobs are quite noisy. Hard to find the street. No dining room, just a small kitchen near the small living room. Some regular snoring guests ruined my last two nights.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Relaxed vibe just outside of the old town. Nice owner and staff, very home like feel

Would recommend!

This is an awesome place to stay!! You'll feel at home right away... Michal (the manager) is very helpful and he'll recomend great restaurants and places to go, and he even helped withy laundary!! The hostel is really close to the Old Town so you don't need public transport. Atmosphere is really good, all the hostel went out together to party!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Great place to stay. Good facilities, friendly staff, good location. Would definitely stay there again.

Great place to stay and friendly staff.

• 31st May 2014

Its located next to the trainstation and to the old city. Everything is quite easy to walk. Stuff is friendly and helpful.

This place was great for getting a good night sleep. The place had a nice homely feel to it too and the owner was awesome! Rooms are large and spacious and the kitchen facilities are great!

Really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! We stayed in the twin private and got a huge room with a sofa. Great value for money.

This place is awesome, I cant fault it in anyway. Clean, awesome staff and in a good location. 10/10

This hostel was average. The location halfway between the old town and the station was good. My main problem was that the rooms and bathrooms are originally nice but really need to be cleaned far more often and more thoroughly.

Although I did not stay in many hostels (12 actually) this hostel was among the best 2. It is not a big hostel that works like a hotel. But still it is very clean, and the guy at the check-in desk is very very very kind! He is looking after the hostel as his home and therefore the atmosphere is quite warm. He also offers a nice free breakfast. The location is very good as well. The only concern could be ringing the bell everytime entering,but it is not a problem for the guy at the check-in desk.

I've stayed in hostels for 15+ years. Without a doubt, this is one of the best & one of my favorites. The rooms were cozy, the bathrooms beautiful & the atmosphere relaxed. There were FREE lockers, FREE breakfast & FREE coffee & tea (all day). The staff was SO helpful & answered my questions with more details than I asked for. My experience there was so satisfying that I stayed an extra night. Thank you Football Corner for an awesome stay: although I was on vacation, I felt like I was at home!

They have the nicest staff in the world, He helped me everything I needed.10 mins to old town is a bouns.

It's a hostel with warm hospitality. and it's one of the reasons i stayed here twice. Michael n Simon treat guests like friends, n they are so careful n very detailed even though they are guys....hahaha. If u are a hot-blooded football fan, u can enjoy football fest here definitely. If u r NOT, it's still a tiny n cozy area for u, then enjoy ball games here.

Perfect location and price; the owner is the best!