Football Corner Hostel Reviews

Wroblewskiego St. 3/4, Krakow, Poland

I've stayed in hostels for 15+ years. Without a doubt, this is one of the best & one of my favorites. The rooms were cozy, the bathrooms beautiful & the atmosphere relaxed. There were FREE lockers, FREE breakfast & FREE coffee & tea (all day). The staff was SO helpful & answered my questions with more details than I asked for. My experience there was so satisfying that I stayed an extra night. Thank you Football Corner for an awesome stay: although I was on vacation, I felt like I was at home!

They have the nicest staff in the world, He helped me everything I needed.10 mins to old town is a bouns.

It's a hostel with warm hospitality. and it's one of the reasons i stayed here twice. Michael n Simon treat guests like friends, n they are so careful n very detailed even though they are guys....hahaha. If u are a hot-blooded football fan, u can enjoy football fest here definitely. If u r NOT, it's still a tiny n cozy area for u, then enjoy ball games here.

Perfect location and price; the owner is the best!

Had a really good break at the Football Corner Hostel. Such a bargain.

• 19th Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The hostal was really cool.

Nice quite hostel. Good location. Great staff

Micheal and his staff were helpful throughout my stay. They will provide you with all the details for touring Krakow, from checking bus timings to where to go or eat. Rooms were spacious and lockers with keys provided. Wifi was good. Breakfast could be better but I cannot complain as everything else was good. Excellent value for money and will definitely recommend it to everyone. One of the best hostels that I have stayed in

Fantastic hostel! Really enjoyed my stay here. Incredible value for money and would recommend this hostel to anyone! Thank you very much!

• 28th Nov 2013

Very clean hostel and polite helpful staff. Showers were spotless and piping hot which was a big plus. Breakfast very nice also. A 5 minute walk to old town and main attractions.

Really enjoyed the stay. Michael was very helpful with advice of places to eat and things to do around Krakow. Really close to main train and bus station.

• 25th Oct 2013