Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

It was perfect stay! Very clean, nice location wonderful price. If I have a chance to stay in Singapore again I'll prefer to stay here!! Thank you so much :)

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Japan

Me and my friends stay at the hostel for 3 days. We stay in the en-suited family room for 6 person. Overall, We have a pleasant stay. The family room is very convenient. But, there's just one thing that make us a little uncomfortable, when they want to clean the room, we are still inside and they just opened the door without checking it first. Beside that, everything is good.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel is great :) the staff very helpfull and i definitely will stay in this place again :) fir backpacker will be very affordable.make a reservation cuz they are mostly busy specially peak season.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

It's a great option in Singapore, especially if you like Indian food. The facilities were all nice. Open use computers and fast wifi are great. They have you make your bed and collect the bedding yourself, which is fine, though odd. The staff made minimal effort to be helpful. Breakfast is toast abd cereal.

I was only there for a short time unfortunately, though I wish I had stayed longer. The staff were very helpful and polite and they really worked on keeping the place clean. The bathroom/shower facilities were great and kept clean. Our air conditioning broke down in our dorm and was fixed right away. This hostel has a great atmosphere and they even mind your luggage on check out day for the day. I met some very interesting travellers and kind of wish I had stayed. Thank you for the experience!!!

• 16th Jun 2015

Please provide aircond 24hours due to hot weather nowdays....

Having had to stay in Singapore for two weeks to cover the SEA Games, I really had to find a hostel that is witinin my budget, would give me value for money, accessible from all the sporting venues and ATM facilities, and then most importantly the MRT. I found all these in Footprints Hostel. I missed the breakfast and the coziness of the place too. It also gave me opportunities to meet people of mixed nationalities. Not to mention the friendliness of the staff.It was a most memorable stay.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Great job at keeping the place

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Very helpful stuff great location

Beddings not that clean. To busy area cant sleep much. Bfast are the same for 4days. But staff are excellent and very helpful.

• 26th May 2015
  • Philippines

very Good Place

Definitely value for money but it is located slightly far from the MRT station. We were staying in a 8-bed private room and the surprise is it comes with 2 large and clean bathrooms!, which we didn't expect at all. Cleanliness was fine but can be improved as they are dust over the bed frame. Overall, we are satisfied with our stay.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Footprints is great! My favorite hostel in Singapore!

Despite overall rating I didn't enjoy my stay at this hostel. I needed somewhere cheap and Footprints certainly was. However, there was no atmosphere and the majority of guests I met were workers living in the hostel. Not a place to meet fellow backpackers. Didn't bother me- but something females should be aware of, the hostel is in little India. This resulted in a lot of staring and inappropriate suggestions- I just told them where to shove it...

We loved the stay, though the room was compact for 8 folks, the staff especially Francis and Sasha were very helpful and attending to all our requests.

• 15th May 2015
  • India

I stayed here for 3 days, the first 2 days the toilet was so clean, but in the last day, it was always wet and many papers were thrown at the ground and no one come to clean it, btw it's value for the price :D

Very recommended place to stay, very nice staffs, clean, and the location is good, near MRT Little India. I'll recommend Footprints to my friend who will go to Singapore. So far, nothing makes me disappointed, everything working correctly and I'm so happy to stay there.

• 12th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Awesome place to stay in Singapore. I will definitely suggest Footprints to all those who are visiting Singapore. Awesome staff support and great facilities. Thank you Footprints.

• 11th May 2015
  • India

Always great customer service!

Nice Hostel, located in Llittle India, which is easily reachable by bus from almost everywhere in the city. Really helpful and friendly staff. In the morning they provide breakfast. The hostel is not far away from bus stop or MRT subway station. around the hostel there are some pubs, a seven eleven, various restaurants and shopping malls, everything within walking distance. I'm definitely gonna stay there again, when I come back to Singapore.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4