Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

I stay at Footprints every time I come to Singapore. It's great!

This is my 4th times stay here, and overall great!

Power points and bed lights didn't work. Had to put on our own linens. Staff weren't very helpful. Overall pretty disappointing

• 28th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Was ok nothing special

Clean and spacious place, very central location in Little India. More breakfast choice than in most cheap hostels! Maybe too big and anonymous to be really social.

You get what you pay for in a City like Singapore. It is one of the average Hostels that you can find all over the World, the cleanes is ok. I'm here now for several days and in that time nobody has propaly cleaned under the bed's but in general the facilaties are ok. The bed is for Asian standards really good, mostly other travelers complain that it would be to hard. If you extend you booking the staff always want to charge you the house internal prices which are higher than on the web!

Great value for money, VERY CLEAN everywhere. We just stayed in a terrible hostel in Australia that was twice the price so we were very happy.

• 17th Jan 2016

Not sure how offten the blankets are washed since we didn't take them down for cleaning. You should give everyone a towel upon arrival.

This hostel very near with MRT Station ; Rochor that can be reach for just about 2 minutes (Please update the guide of the hostel which said it nearer with Bugis station). If you want to search for food, you can walk to Bugis area which you can walk for about 10-15 minutes. The hostel is quite big nad has many rooms and the bathroom is big enough. And you got breakfast for it. But what I really don't like is about the cleanliness. The room smells bad and the bed a lil bit dirty.

The Footprints is in Little India area, very near Rochor MRT ststion (Downtown line) and Little India MRT station (North East line). 10 minutes walk from Mustafa center. Nice and very clean room. Air conditioner is good. Bathroom and toilets are clean with hot/cold water. Good breakfast with sandwiches/ toasts + fruit jam/ peanut butter/ or butter + cereal + milk/coffee/tea. A little thank-you gift for each guest for living here :)

We enjoyed footprints for its central location but overall it wasn't worth the price. Would stay again for a short/over night trip but there are better options in the same location. The rooms were spacious and the wifi was okay, the staff didn't seem too involved in our stay and there wasn't much of a social vibe at all. Didn't try the free breakfast because the common area was crowded and there wasn't enough food.

I thought the hostel was run very well, and I thought the bunk bed tag system was a fantastic idea. I think the room I was staying in might however need a touch up of paint.

Recommended hostel, near from mrt station

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Indonesia

Great location with a 24hour restaurant across the street. Front desk has adapters for borrowing (with a deposit). Good lockers in the rooms. Make sure to keep your receipt in order to get your key deposit back!

Nice hostel to stay in! In a quieter corner of Little India not too far away from the metro station and really close to restaurants etc. Staff was helpful and friendly, Breakfast was good and a great chance to meet other travelers! Only got 1 key for 2 persons, where 2 would have been more convenient! But overall good stay, would recommend and come back!

Nice hostel. All was a bit dated, but bathrooms and rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. Staff was friendly and the movie collection was awesome :). Also good breakfast with cereal and toast. Had a great stay here!

This is a good hostel for stay.

i like the white bed sheets and the simple breakfast, very fast wifi, free use of PC, friendly Filipino staff. The paintings on the wall at the stairway are old, ugly and improper (girl in bikini) esp that there are kids around. I suggest you repaint the stairway and the walls with cream, white or something pastel. the space is so narrow and the lighter painting will make it wider. cover the ugly drawings. the space at the lobby is cluttered with old stuff, remove them, esp those at the shelves

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

Good value for Singapore. My room though (305) had a locker broken which in a room fully booked, meant I had no locker and upon reading previous reviews about stolen items in 305 this made me cautious...but luckily I was fine. Wifi is good, beds okay. Some guests in room thought it was unacceptable to make noise after about 7:30pm which is very strange...its a dorm room? In the evening? Great film selection downstairs, close to train station and food!

My stay was good I would definitely recommend to my friends. However the cereals served for breakfast are all soft because air had entered. Please replace this with another kind of meal, because I had to eat outside. My stay was definitely a pleasant one.

• 5th Dec 2015