Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Didn't like the place. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible or anything like that. It just doesn't feel like a backpackers hostel. It's full of malay/indian families, few common areas and little interaction. Location is only good if you're really into indian food (it's near little india - an overall boring area). Walking to metro takes maybe 10 min. Facilities provide you the basics, breakfast is nice (cereal, toast, jam, milk and tea). Just go there if you happen to get the 10 dollar deal.

This hostel is in the heart of Little India and is easy to access and get around to other places. Cleanliness was a priority which we appreciated. The bathrooms were a little crowded and extremely hot as there was no ventilation. Breakfast was standard, toast and cereal, but it's what you expect in a hostel. Staff were very helpful, and gotta love the A/C that is on in the rooms at night! If I ever come back to Singapore, I'd definitely stay here again!

• 5th Sep 2014

We had a good time there. Good atmosphere, good staff, thank you for all of them

12 hours aircon is bad. The room is damn hot in the afternoon.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Although quiet a large busy hostel, this is pretty good value for money and comes with a free breakfast! The dorms are above average and cleaned daily. There is a small area to hang out, watch films or use the free internet/computers. The staff here were very helpful and friendly. Not the best location but not to far from Little India, or the Local bus/MRT. Overall I had a nice stay here and would recommend if you don't mind a larger, busier place to stay!

Staffs are not that friendly. They don't smile back at me.

crowded with tourist. Too packed if you choose 12 mix beds room.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good location, but bathrooms should be cleaned a few times daily.

pria yg jaga malam di footprint sangat baik, semoga gajinya dapat segera dinaikkan

Friendly helpful staff, free breakfast, tv area with films. Rooms are clean, each bed has it's own plug socket and light. Showers and toilets were clean. Located in little India, very close to mrt line.

One of the cleanness hostel i ever been. Good location in the little india, so you can find cheap food around easily.

The hostel is located in Little India, which (in my opinion) isn't exactly the nicest part of Singapore, but the next subway station is not far away. The hostel itself is pretty nice, the dorms and washing rooms are ok. The dining room is not the cleanest, but it's ok for a small breakfast.

Nothing special but I love this hotel because they have living room with big couch... and everything going well

Very accommodating... love the concept of wall of reviews..

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

You get what you expect from a nice hostel at a reasonable price.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Wales

Very nice cheap hostel and kind staff. Breakfast included is great, but maybe too sweet for us. We stayed one night.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Some guests lie on couch for himself, quite annoying. One of the guest told me, that she took a female room with the transexual. Please make a notice. (I didn't see them though). Breakfast is enough but quite boring. If possible: please the aircondition is on before 7 pm. As it take a while to make the room comfortable and cool.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

I get this hostel with very cheap price.And for that kind of price, i got what i expected. The hostel is clean,but a bit near from MRT stations. But if you smart enough you can use the bus station across the street, Bef Lim Sqr Station and you can go anywhere. Near Bugis and Little India.But i recommend you to go to this hostel from Bugis MRT. Things i don't like from this hostel is the air conditioner only running until 10am. and start running again in 7pm. But again, this hostel is very cheap

Remarkably clean bathrooms and good high-speed internet. Breakfast is an extreme sugar hit though - sweet cereals, white bread, jam. Dining area gets very crowded at peak breakfast time. Good location less than 10 mins' walk from Bugis Station. Felt very safe at night. Expensive compared to other Asian countries but seemed reasonable for Singapore.

When I arrived I told them I wasn't staying for all the nights I booked for because I got my flight date wrong. They weren't understanding at all and made me pay for the night anyways. The location is decent but the rooms and bathrooms are disgusting. It doesn't allow for a social atmosphere because of the set up. The staff isn't welcoming or friendly at all. For one of the most advanced cities in the world I expected a much nicer hostel. I've stayed at better hostels in Cambodia

Hi Thank you for your feedback. We note your comments and wish to highlight again that we have a 3 day cancellation policy for notification. After making your reservation with our hostel and realising that you have got your flight date wrong, you could have informed us immediately after instead of waiting till the check in day to cancel the 2nd night. We would have waived the 2nd night if you had informed us earlier.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6