Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Nice location and friendly staffstaff and good value for money...though AC would be turned off during day time

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • India

Excellent location and had heard good things about this hostel Wasn't as social as i had anticipated - a lot more older individuals who were doing their own thing - I don't know if the hostel splits people based on age but my hostel was full of older people. Finally, there was an interesting smell every time I walked into the dorm

Really enjoyed my stay here. They kept everything quite clean which was great. Location is a little away from the metro stops, but I'm a big walker so for me it was in a perfect spot especially being right around both the major things in Little India and getting back down more in the city center. Staff was polite and helpful. Interesting vibe with families there as well, but they are all kind of separate so overall it still had the 'hostel' vibe.

• 12th Aug 2015

It was a really nice stay, great value for teh money and the location is excellent

• 11th Aug 2015

its okay, but the Cleanliness is poor, but its

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

this great hostel, wifi is so fast, they have 3 bathrooms and 2 toilets, good place and for the breakfast excellent. they have bread and sereal. so nice. someday if i am in singapore i will going back to this place :)

Proper hostel. Good value for money.

• 28th Jul 2015

Long waiting time for check-in and check-out even though there is no queue. We booked a female dorm but had a man in our room. When complaining, we did not get any explanation nor solution. Staff should improve on customer focus and friendliness. There were cockroaches in our room. Breakfast was good. Wifi worked well.

I will recommend this hotel for budget travellers. Bed is filthy and stained, but overall it's enough for my family.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

Only stay here if you are really on a budget. The hostel is quite old, the rooms are small for the amount of beds and the bathroom smells really bad, it is clean, but smell. We saw cockroaches in the bedroom, even thought the room looks clean. The breakfast is average, some toast and cereal. The staff was very polite. The atmosphere is really bad, weird people hang around the lobby and in front of the building, The Wifi is awesome and this hostel is exactly what we expected for the prices.

Hostel is in a decent location, not too far away from the local MRT station. Not much area to relax in, the reception area is quite small for the number of guests this hostel can accommodate. The first night had a problem with the air conditioning unit leaking on the bed and floor which took the staff a long time to get around to fixing, but apart from that the staff were generally very helpful and informative. Hostel is very close to little India, excellent for food!

A favorite among Indian guest workers with sex segregated dorms and loud punjabi slapstick loudly enjoyed after midnight. The rates jump by S$10 a night offline so don't plan on staying longer.

Hostel is good. I stay footprints twice. We can go to bugis by foot 15 minute and go to mrt little india by foot about 15 minute. The problem when i stay there is AC. But the staff so good and we can change room. We get breakfast too.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

Try to make your rooms don't smell like a pig's armpit that I'll be satisfied.

• 7th Jul 2015

I had an amazing experience staying in this hostel, the staffs were friendly (ronald keep being you :) ). The breakfast was enough and the atmosphere was perfect, you can meet others and share your stories and make friends. The bathroom however a bit dirty, other than that i will definitely come again!.

It was really a pleasant experience of staying at Footprints hostel. The best thing about it is the sense of security I had and its close proximity to some of the hot spots of the city. If you love walking Marina bay is at about 20 mins of walking distance. The atmosphere just outside the footprints is the biggest setback plus the lobby area is quite small, unfortunately I never enjoyed staying in the lobby. But all in all I would to be there again.

It was perfect stay! Very clean, nice location wonderful price. If I have a chance to stay in Singapore again I'll prefer to stay here!! Thank you so much :)

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Japan

Me and my friends stay at the hostel for 3 days. We stay in the en-suited family room for 6 person. Overall, We have a pleasant stay. The family room is very convenient. But, there's just one thing that make us a little uncomfortable, when they want to clean the room, we are still inside and they just opened the door without checking it first. Beside that, everything is good.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel is great :) the staff very helpfull and i definitely will stay in this place again :) fir backpacker will be very affordable.make a reservation cuz they are mostly busy specially peak season.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

It's a great option in Singapore, especially if you like Indian food. The facilities were all nice. Open use computers and fast wifi are great. They have you make your bed and collect the bedding yourself, which is fine, though odd. The staff made minimal effort to be helpful. Breakfast is toast abd cereal.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4