Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Good location, great cold aircon!

There were cockroaches inside the room and in the steel cabinets. It was a private ensuite room so i expected that it is much cleaner than the dormitory room. Other than that, the staff was very accomodating and pleasant.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

Air Conditioning is awesome only after 9pm at night in dorm. Common room have great A/C. At one time, guests are sleeping on couch waiting prior to 2pm check in is bit disgusting cuz they occupied all couches to themselves while there are guests waiting. I had to ask the staff to tell them to make space for us.

My partner and i stayed here for 3 nights in a 12 bed dorm, ac was only on in the dorm from 7pm -9am, not a big deal because we were out during the day. Location looks a bit on the rough side but never had a worry walking the streets, about a 10 min walk to either train station. For the price of $15 AUS a night i think if you are on a budget you cant go wrong. $3 feed at the Halker center 7 min walk. Cheers couple from Aus

The overall experience at the Footprints was good. Few things which I would like to mention is about the facilities provided. The breakfast was pretty normal bread and Jam that's it. The other item in the breakfast was cornflakes which actually didn't look like the original flakes.. At least Footprints can Include an Egg to their menu whether a boiled eggs or steamed eggs as this dish is universally accepted. The air conditioner in 305 took more time to cool the room as it had problem

• 9th Mar 2015
  • India

Oh, It was awesome, very awesome. Guys continue the good job. Will definitely visit again :)

• 8th Mar 2015
  • India

Everything is okie, The only thing I'd like to comment is: the dormroom is quite small for 12 people ^^

Good wifi. Help yourself breakfast of toast and cereal. Not too spacious due to the popularity of the hostel in terms of many people staying there. Brochures and maps as well as great showers and washing facilities.

Clean and well-organised hostel, good price-quality ratio. Breakfast is included but if you're not into sweet cereals and toast, I suggest to fill your belly elsewhere. Bring local currency for cash payment and 20SGD deposit, as they do not accept cards.

Aside from being tucked WAY away down some side alley about 200 metres from the poolside cabanas, it was a great experience. In retrospect, being removed from the constant pool and restaurant traffic might have been a blessing in disguise. If you're more into the observing and being in the fray, request these nicer bungalows or cabanas.

great hostel with basic things travellers need! nice way to meet fellow travellers! superb toilets too..

Not the best hostel but also not that bad.

You are squeezed in space wise . squeezed out money wise . not comfortable hostel at all.

Clean rooms, good A/C, bad and crowded breakfasts.

We stayed in the 10 person dorm and it was cosy, but still good fun. The staff were very helpful and we appreciated the check out being at 12pm!

We were took a family private ensuite room 8 beds. It so clean and the bathroom also clean with hot water. They provide breakfast such as bread, jams, cereal, etc. I will go there again in the next trip.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

Excellent! I recommend that my fellow Filipinos stay here ^^ It's cheap but the hostel and their service was awesome. The FREE breakfast (bread, jam, milk and etc.) was good!

I think the kitchen is too small

I was satisfied and all the staff are very kind and sincere, they all good team work, I wished water keeping hot in shower room, soon before finishing shower water seem cooler and they need adjust, overly I am satisfied,. one thing I thought blanket need change every rotating travelers.

• 2nd Feb 2015

We booked a 6-person room for 5 people and it was spacious enough, with bunk beds. The toilet on the corridor is too small for the number of people staying on one floor and it was always crowded. The whole hostel is quite crowded, actually. There were also several roaches in the room, and on the corridor walls as well, which for me is a huge drawback. However the staff is really helpful and friendly, they patiently answered our numerous questions and helped us get tickets to Sentosa.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4