Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Proper hostel. Good value for money.

• 28th Jul 2015

Long waiting time for check-in and check-out even though there is no queue. We booked a female dorm but had a man in our room. When complaining, we did not get any explanation nor solution. Staff should improve on customer focus and friendliness. There were cockroaches in our room. Breakfast was good. Wifi worked well.

I will recommend this hotel for budget travellers. Bed is filthy and stained, but overall it's enough for my family.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

Only stay here if you are really on a budget. The hostel is quite old, the rooms are small for the amount of beds and the bathroom smells really bad, it is clean, but smell. We saw cockroaches in the bedroom, even thought the room looks clean. The breakfast is average, some toast and cereal. The staff was very polite. The atmosphere is really bad, weird people hang around the lobby and in front of the building, The Wifi is awesome and this hostel is exactly what we expected for the prices.

A favorite among Indian guest workers with sex segregated dorms and loud punjabi slapstick loudly enjoyed after midnight. The rates jump by S$10 a night offline so don't plan on staying longer.

Try to make your rooms don't smell like a pig's armpit that I'll be satisfied.

• 7th Jul 2015

I had an amazing experience staying in this hostel, the staffs were friendly (ronald keep being you :) ). The breakfast was enough and the atmosphere was perfect, you can meet others and share your stories and make friends. The bathroom however a bit dirty, other than that i will definitely come again!.

It was really a pleasant experience of staying at Footprints hostel. The best thing about it is the sense of security I had and its close proximity to some of the hot spots of the city. If you love walking Marina bay is at about 20 mins of walking distance. The atmosphere just outside the footprints is the biggest setback plus the lobby area is quite small, unfortunately I never enjoyed staying in the lobby. But all in all I would to be there again.

It was perfect stay! Very clean, nice location wonderful price. If I have a chance to stay in Singapore again I'll prefer to stay here!! Thank you so much :)

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Japan

Me and my friends stay at the hostel for 3 days. We stay in the en-suited family room for 6 person. Overall, We have a pleasant stay. The family room is very convenient. But, there's just one thing that make us a little uncomfortable, when they want to clean the room, we are still inside and they just opened the door without checking it first. Beside that, everything is good.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel is great :) the staff very helpfull and i definitely will stay in this place again :) fir backpacker will be very affordable.make a reservation cuz they are mostly busy specially peak season.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

It's a great option in Singapore, especially if you like Indian food. The facilities were all nice. Open use computers and fast wifi are great. They have you make your bed and collect the bedding yourself, which is fine, though odd. The staff made minimal effort to be helpful. Breakfast is toast abd cereal.

I was only there for a short time unfortunately, though I wish I had stayed longer. The staff were very helpful and polite and they really worked on keeping the place clean. The bathroom/shower facilities were great and kept clean. Our air conditioning broke down in our dorm and was fixed right away. This hostel has a great atmosphere and they even mind your luggage on check out day for the day. I met some very interesting travellers and kind of wish I had stayed. Thank you for the experience!!!

Please provide aircond 24hours due to hot weather nowdays....

Having had to stay in Singapore for two weeks to cover the SEA Games, I really had to find a hostel that is witinin my budget, would give me value for money, accessible from all the sporting venues and ATM facilities, and then most importantly the MRT. I found all these in Footprints Hostel. I missed the breakfast and the coziness of the place too. It also gave me opportunities to meet people of mixed nationalities. Not to mention the friendliness of the staff.It was a most memorable stay.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Great job at keeping the place

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Very helpful stuff great location

Beddings not that clean. To busy area cant sleep much. Bfast are the same for 4days. But staff are excellent and very helpful.

• 26th May 2015
  • Philippines

very Good Place

No complaints everything seemed good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4