Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Definitely value for money but it is located slightly far from the MRT station. We were staying in a 8-bed private room and the surprise is it comes with 2 large and clean bathrooms!, which we didn't expect at all. Cleanliness was fine but can be improved as they are dust over the bed frame. Overall, we are satisfied with our stay.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Footprints is great! My favorite hostel in Singapore!

Despite overall rating I didn't enjoy my stay at this hostel. I needed somewhere cheap and Footprints certainly was. However, there was no atmosphere and the majority of guests I met were workers living in the hostel. Not a place to meet fellow backpackers. Didn't bother me- but something females should be aware of, the hostel is in little India. This resulted in a lot of staring and inappropriate suggestions- I just told them where to shove it...

We loved the stay, though the room was compact for 8 folks, the staff especially Francis and Sasha were very helpful and attending to all our requests.

• 15th May 2015
  • India

Very recommended place to stay, very nice staffs, clean, and the location is good, near MRT Little India. I'll recommend Footprints to my friend who will go to Singapore. So far, nothing makes me disappointed, everything working correctly and I'm so happy to stay there.

• 12th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Always great customer service!

Nice Hostel, located in Llittle India, which is easily reachable by bus from almost everywhere in the city. Really helpful and friendly staff. In the morning they provide breakfast. The hostel is not far away from bus stop or MRT subway station. around the hostel there are some pubs, a seven eleven, various restaurants and shopping malls, everything within walking distance. I'm definitely gonna stay there again, when I come back to Singapore.

Not a bad hostel, just not a great atmosphere. The staff at the front desk was hot and miss, but the location was good!

I already booked for mix dormitory before arrival date, but the receptionist check the dorm and said that there are all man within the dorm. So, she made me move to female dorm without additional charged. Thank you so much footprints! :)

• 5th May 2015
  • Indonesia

I arrive at 11pm at night, the location little far from Bugis station, but thats ok. Super clean room and bathroom, but wifi not really good.

Good place for transient layover. Friendly staff

• 3rd May 2015
  • Pakistan

very good impression good value for money

• 3rd May 2015

Generally satisfactory stay in the Hostel although the room I stayed in was a little dusty.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice hostel, clean and best location

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

We stayed in a 6 people room, it was very comfortable and the breakfast was a valuable add.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Overall a nice place - the staff was really friendly, however the location wasn't the best, 10 minutes from Bugis MRT.

I thought the atmosphere was a bit boring, the TV didn't work & should play movies or have something for customers to do there. I thought the Air Conditioning should of been on early in the morning, when I woke up I was so hot. The lockers were not very strong, I didn't feel safe putting valuables in there even with a padlock.

• 13th Apr 2015

We had bad experience of very dirty toilet on one day,some guest had not bothered to even remove his dirty soiled clothes & the whole area was stinking.please take care.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • India

I was assigned to stay at a 10 bed dorm with inside seem like is people who stay in the room but working in Singapore. There was odor inside and felt less pleasant. However, routine cleanliness is still maintain by the worker there. The lobby environment is comfortable with breakfast of bread and cereal. Suggest to keep the remaining morning tea/coffee for others instead of pour away. Why WASTE it while it is drinkable by other traveller?

The hostel wasn't really the best, full of weird people, warm and little stinky. The personal quite friendly but not really useful, at least the breakfast was good. Recommend only if you wanna save some money, but better another place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4