Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

I arrive at 11pm at night, the location little far from Bugis station, but thats ok. Super clean room and bathroom, but wifi not really good.

Good place for transient layover. Friendly staff

• 3rd May 2015
  • Pakistan

very good impression good value for money

• 3rd May 2015

Generally satisfactory stay in the Hostel although the room I stayed in was a little dusty.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice hostel, clean and best location

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

We stayed in a 6 people room, it was very comfortable and the breakfast was a valuable add.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Overall a nice place - the staff was really friendly, however the location wasn't the best, 10 minutes from Bugis MRT.

I thought the atmosphere was a bit boring, the TV didn't work & should play movies or have something for customers to do there. I thought the Air Conditioning should of been on early in the morning, when I woke up I was so hot. The lockers were not very strong, I didn't feel safe putting valuables in there even with a padlock.

• 13th Apr 2015

We had bad experience of very dirty toilet on one day,some guest had not bothered to even remove his dirty soiled clothes & the whole area was stinking.please take care.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • India

I was assigned to stay at a 10 bed dorm with inside seem like is people who stay in the room but working in Singapore. There was odor inside and felt less pleasant. However, routine cleanliness is still maintain by the worker there. The lobby environment is comfortable with breakfast of bread and cereal. Suggest to keep the remaining morning tea/coffee for others instead of pour away. Why WASTE it while it is drinkable by other traveller?

The hostel wasn't really the best, full of weird people, warm and little stinky. The personal quite friendly but not really useful, at least the breakfast was good. Recommend only if you wanna save some money, but better another place.

I am 34 years old and I was in a group of ten. A mix group, including my two boys age 8 and 7. My cousins in law range from 11-24 years old. We had the ensuite room. It was clean and we felt it was a great stay. We will come back in big group again!

I just need a nights sleep in singapore. Had a great deal with $12 a night. So I just took advantage of the cheap rate on hostelworld. The room was clean but the bed was filthy, luckily bedsheet was clean to cover the bed. I dont think they wash the blanket. The toilet was dirty and smelly. Mould can be found on the walls of the toilet. I got what I paid for but for those who paid more, it wasn't worth paying. Breakfast was provided. It was cereals, bread and jam, coffee and tea.

Toilets and showers were always incredibly clean! Loved this! Wifi went throughout hostel and was fast. Breakfast was good, staff friendly. Hostel had a nice atmosphere, lots of people interacting. Mainly backpackers and tourists, no one working etc which added to atmosphere.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Good location, great cold aircon!

There were cockroaches inside the room and in the steel cabinets. It was a private ensuite room so i expected that it is much cleaner than the dormitory room. Other than that, the staff was very accomodating and pleasant.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

Air Conditioning is awesome only after 9pm at night in dorm. Common room have great A/C. At one time, guests are sleeping on couch waiting prior to 2pm check in is bit disgusting cuz they occupied all couches to themselves while there are guests waiting. I had to ask the staff to tell them to make space for us.

Singapore is one of the most expensive places in South East Asia, and this hostel was one of the cheapest we could find. you get a great value for money, meaning that this place is a good place to sleep, but not more. is located in a really good location, close to the subway station, hospital and shops.

My partner and i stayed here for 3 nights in a 12 bed dorm, ac was only on in the dorm from 7pm -9am, not a big deal because we were out during the day. Location looks a bit on the rough side but never had a worry walking the streets, about a 10 min walk to either train station. For the price of $15 AUS a night i think if you are on a budget you cant go wrong. $3 feed at the Halker center 7 min walk. Cheers couple from Aus

The overall experience at the Footprints was good. Few things which I would like to mention is about the facilities provided. The breakfast was pretty normal bread and Jam that's it. The other item in the breakfast was cornflakes which actually didn't look like the original flakes.. At least Footprints can Include an Egg to their menu whether a boiled eggs or steamed eggs as this dish is universally accepted. The air conditioner in 305 took more time to cool the room as it had problem

• 9th Mar 2015