Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Excellent! I recommend that my fellow Filipinos stay here ^^ It's cheap but the hostel and their service was awesome. The FREE breakfast (bread, jam, milk and etc.) was good!

This has NO atmosphere. Shared my room with elderly Chinese men who kept spitting. They need to put an age limit on guests, full of old men! No facilities, very boring and hard to meet other backpackers. Put my bag under the bed as there was no where else to put it and it was covered in filth when I pulled it out. They turn aircon off during the day so the rooms stink and are very stuffy. Location is okay, five minute walk to MRT. Impossible to meet people. Staff weren't helpful. Won't go back.

I think the kitchen is too small

I was satisfied and all the staff are very kind and sincere, they all good team work, I wished water keeping hot in shower room, soon before finishing shower water seem cooler and they need adjust, overly I am satisfied,. one thing I thought blanket need change every rotating travelers.

• 2nd Feb 2015

We booked a 6-person room for 5 people and it was spacious enough, with bunk beds. The toilet on the corridor is too small for the number of people staying on one floor and it was always crowded. The whole hostel is quite crowded, actually. There were also several roaches in the room, and on the corridor walls as well, which for me is a huge drawback. However the staff is really helpful and friendly, they patiently answered our numerous questions and helped us get tickets to Sentosa.

They almost have everything that you need and have forgotten. Ask personnels in the front desk and they will surely assist you. You can watch movies at the lobby or play board games too. Fun!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Overall a good hostel, great value for money. Staff were efficient and helpful.

We had Great experienced in this hostel. the free breakfast was unlimited! :) the location is near to the must see attractions in SG. very approachable front desk/reception staff. It just happened that one of the staff named Francis is a filipino. He helped us in our tour by giving us information to where we should go, and idea where should we ride whether MRT or taxi. overall, footprints hostel is GREAT. next time when we go to SG again, we'll definitely check in again there! :)

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

Cheapest place to stay in Singapore.

My favorite of the three hostels I've now stayed at in Singapore.

Hi Thanks for a wonderful review! You are definitely in our book of favourites too! Muacks!

The place was actually nice but what would additionally make the atmosphere nicer and make it more comfortable as a hostel would be to add a stove to the kitchen, in this way one also has the option to make something to eat when wanted and in this way also socialize with the people at the hostel.

• 24th Jan 2015

Nice place to have a rest but the place is little bit far than my expectation from mrt st.

Brown dirt/mould on beds and sheets

• 23rd Jan 2015

Ok not bad and please do not have high expectations.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Clean, well maintained with friendly staff. Good location, makes it good value for money.

• 20th Jan 2015

Our room is 6 bed ensuite bathroom. The room and toilet is clean but the sheets and blanket probably havent been washed for days just because there's no visible stains and kinda smelly. We woke up the next day with an itchy body probably have bed bug. The location is not that easy to find but 15 to 20mins walk to bugis street/Bugis Mrt or Little India Mrt abit nearer. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Footprints hotel is a nice and quiet place.. i like it.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Vietnam

Zul, Jastin & Francis were very cooperative

I really like our stay over there, the breakfast was amazing and the area was very clean. Overall, I really like it and I will definitely come again to Footprints Hostel.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Brunei

Low occupancy, the middle of the city and close to the monorail and bus stops, family atmosphere with other residents plus staff who deftly provide clear information. I think enough recommendation for our next vacation ... just cleanliness of the room and facilities for smoking areas that must be considered.

• 31st Dec 2014