Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

crowded with tourist. Too packed if you choose 12 mix beds room.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good location, but bathrooms should be cleaned a few times daily.

pria yg jaga malam di footprint sangat baik, semoga gajinya dapat segera dinaikkan

Friendly helpful staff, free breakfast, tv area with films. Rooms are clean, each bed has it's own plug socket and light. Showers and toilets were clean. Located in little India, very close to mrt line.

One of the cleanness hostel i ever been. Good location in the little india, so you can find cheap food around easily.

The hostel is located in Little India, which (in my opinion) isn't exactly the nicest part of Singapore, but the next subway station is not far away. The hostel itself is pretty nice, the dorms and washing rooms are ok. The dining room is not the cleanest, but it's ok for a small breakfast.

Nothing special but I love this hotel because they have living room with big couch... and everything going well

Very accommodating... love the concept of wall of reviews..

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

You get what you expect from a nice hostel at a reasonable price.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Wales

Very nice cheap hostel and kind staff. Breakfast included is great, but maybe too sweet for us. We stayed one night.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Some guests lie on couch for himself, quite annoying. One of the guest told me, that she took a female room with the transexual. Please make a notice. (I didn't see them though). Breakfast is enough but quite boring. If possible: please the aircondition is on before 7 pm. As it take a while to make the room comfortable and cool.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

I get this hostel with very cheap price.And for that kind of price, i got what i expected. The hostel is clean,but a bit near from MRT stations. But if you smart enough you can use the bus station across the street, Bef Lim Sqr Station and you can go anywhere. Near Bugis and Little India.But i recommend you to go to this hostel from Bugis MRT. Things i don't like from this hostel is the air conditioner only running until 10am. and start running again in 7pm. But again, this hostel is very cheap

Remarkably clean bathrooms and good high-speed internet. Breakfast is an extreme sugar hit though - sweet cereals, white bread, jam. Dining area gets very crowded at peak breakfast time. Good location less than 10 mins' walk from Bugis Station. Felt very safe at night. Expensive compared to other Asian countries but seemed reasonable for Singapore.

When I arrived I told them I wasn't staying for all the nights I booked for because I got my flight date wrong. They weren't understanding at all and made me pay for the night anyways. The location is decent but the rooms and bathrooms are disgusting. It doesn't allow for a social atmosphere because of the set up. The staff isn't welcoming or friendly at all. For one of the most advanced cities in the world I expected a much nicer hostel. I've stayed at better hostels in Cambodia

Hi Thank you for your feedback. We note your comments and wish to highlight again that we have a 3 day cancellation policy for notification. After making your reservation with our hostel and realising that you have got your flight date wrong, you could have informed us immediately after instead of waiting till the check in day to cancel the 2nd night. We would have waived the 2nd night if you had informed us earlier.

This was my first stay in a hostel, so was very skeptical before making a move. I am a cleanliness and hygiene freak. Trust me people, this hostel is upto the mark. A decent living place for budget travelers who wants to explore Singapore. The beds and washrooms are clean and tidy. Breakfast is reasonable. Strategically located, this property is easily accessible to Bugis MRT and Little India MRT. Finally, a loud shoutout of thanks to Zul, Christina and Francis for making our stay memorable.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hi, Thank you guys for a great review. We are glad your group of 6 enjoyed your stay at our hostel. Do pop by and visit us soon if you happen to come Singapore again. Besides the Jurong Birdpark, I believe you all will truly enjoy a day out at our Zoo or the Night Safari the next time. Cheers from, Zul, Christina & Francis

Situated at an accessible area and the staff are really friendly.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Hotel is good for stay, its ok for the money.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Sri Lanka

keep up the good work :p

We were initially placed in a room with a bunch of noisy snorers resulting in a terrible nights sleep. We asked the reception if we could move room and we were upgraded free of charge to an all female room, which was excellent. The staff were really friendly and helpful.

It is a good place, but definetely could be cleaner, the bathrooms are kind of dirty, they do not clean the floor on the dorms, location is good, and staff is Ok. They charge for everything, even towels.

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. The bathrooms are cleaned at least 3 times a day and the dorms, beds including floor, are cleaned twice daily. If the cleanliness in the rooms do not meet your standards, please let us know immediately and we can get our housekeepers to clean the rooms again. Fyi, we only charge for towels @$2 & laundry. We do not charge for anything else. Some items are on loan & we do collect a deposit but guest get their full deposit back once they return the item.