Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Nice Hostel, located in Llittle India, which is easily reachable by bus from almost everywhere in the city. Really helpful and friendly staff. In the morning they provide breakfast. The hostel is not far away from bus stop or MRT subway station. around the hostel there are some pubs, a seven eleven, various restaurants and shopping malls, everything within walking distance. I'm definitely gonna stay there again, when I come back to Singapore.

Not a bad hostel, just not a great atmosphere. The staff at the front desk was hot and miss, but the location was good!

I already booked for mix dormitory before arrival date, but the receptionist check the dorm and said that there are all man within the dorm. So, she made me move to female dorm without additional charged. Thank you so much footprints! :)

• 5th May 2015
  • Indonesia

I arrive at 11pm at night, the location little far from Bugis station, but thats ok. Super clean room and bathroom, but wifi not really good.

Good place for transient layover. Friendly staff

• 3rd May 2015
  • Pakistan

very good impression good value for money

• 3rd May 2015

Generally satisfactory stay in the Hostel although the room I stayed in was a little dusty.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice hostel, clean and best location

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

We stayed in a 6 people room, it was very comfortable and the breakfast was a valuable add.

Overall a nice place - the staff was really friendly, however the location wasn't the best, 10 minutes from Bugis MRT.

I thought the atmosphere was a bit boring, the TV didn't work & should play movies or have something for customers to do there. I thought the Air Conditioning should of been on early in the morning, when I woke up I was so hot. The lockers were not very strong, I didn't feel safe putting valuables in there even with a padlock.

• 13th Apr 2015

We had bad experience of very dirty toilet on one day,some guest had not bothered to even remove his dirty soiled clothes & the whole area was stinking.please take care.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • India

I was assigned to stay at a 10 bed dorm with inside seem like is people who stay in the room but working in Singapore. There was odor inside and felt less pleasant. However, routine cleanliness is still maintain by the worker there. The lobby environment is comfortable with breakfast of bread and cereal. Suggest to keep the remaining morning tea/coffee for others instead of pour away. Why WASTE it while it is drinkable by other traveller?

The hostel wasn't really the best, full of weird people, warm and little stinky. The personal quite friendly but not really useful, at least the breakfast was good. Recommend only if you wanna save some money, but better another place.

I am 34 years old and I was in a group of ten. A mix group, including my two boys age 8 and 7. My cousins in law range from 11-24 years old. We had the ensuite room. It was clean and we felt it was a great stay. We will come back in big group again!

I just need a nights sleep in singapore. Had a great deal with $12 a night. So I just took advantage of the cheap rate on hostelworld. The room was clean but the bed was filthy, luckily bedsheet was clean to cover the bed. I dont think they wash the blanket. The toilet was dirty and smelly. Mould can be found on the walls of the toilet. I got what I paid for but for those who paid more, it wasn't worth paying. Breakfast was provided. It was cereals, bread and jam, coffee and tea.

Toilets and showers were always incredibly clean! Loved this! Wifi went throughout hostel and was fast. Breakfast was good, staff friendly. Hostel had a nice atmosphere, lots of people interacting. Mainly backpackers and tourists, no one working etc which added to atmosphere.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Good location, great cold aircon!

There were cockroaches inside the room and in the steel cabinets. It was a private ensuite room so i expected that it is much cleaner than the dormitory room. Other than that, the staff was very accomodating and pleasant.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

Air Conditioning is awesome only after 9pm at night in dorm. Common room have great A/C. At one time, guests are sleeping on couch waiting prior to 2pm check in is bit disgusting cuz they occupied all couches to themselves while there are guests waiting. I had to ask the staff to tell them to make space for us.