Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Location is good. It;s not far away form most of the attractions. Once new SMRT station completed, will be even more convenient. We live in the 6 share family room, it's comfortable enough for our 3 night stay.Just have some small down side. Due to some of the people stayed in the hostel couldn't quite keep tidy. Not very pleasant when you tried to use shower or bathroom in the morning. Beside that the hot water sometimes will run out in the peak hour. Otherwise, it's good to stay in footprints.

Excellent location and had heard good things about this hostel Wasn't as social as i had anticipated - a lot more older individuals who were doing their own thing - I don't know if the hostel splits people based on age but my hostel was full of older people. Finally, there was an interesting smell every time I walked into the dorm

Really enjoyed my stay here. They kept everything quite clean which was great. Location is a little away from the metro stops, but I'm a big walker so for me it was in a perfect spot especially being right around both the major things in Little India and getting back down more in the city center. Staff was polite and helpful. Interesting vibe with families there as well, but they are all kind of separate so overall it still had the 'hostel' vibe.

• 12th Aug 2015

It was a really nice stay, great value for teh money and the location is excellent

• 11th Aug 2015