Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

We stayed in the 10 person dorm and it was cosy, but still good fun. The staff were very helpful and we appreciated the check out being at 12pm!

We were took a family private ensuite room 8 beds. It so clean and the bathroom also clean with hot water. They provide breakfast such as bread, jams, cereal, etc. I will go there again in the next trip.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

Excellent! I recommend that my fellow Filipinos stay here ^^ It's cheap but the hostel and their service was awesome. The FREE breakfast (bread, jam, milk and etc.) was good!

This has NO atmosphere. Shared my room with elderly Chinese men who kept spitting. They need to put an age limit on guests, full of old men! No facilities, very boring and hard to meet other backpackers. Put my bag under the bed as there was no where else to put it and it was covered in filth when I pulled it out. They turn aircon off during the day so the rooms stink and are very stuffy. Location is okay, five minute walk to MRT. Impossible to meet people. Staff weren't helpful. Won't go back.

I think the kitchen is too small

I was satisfied and all the staff are very kind and sincere, they all good team work, I wished water keeping hot in shower room, soon before finishing shower water seem cooler and they need adjust, overly I am satisfied,. one thing I thought blanket need change every rotating travelers.

• 2nd Feb 2015

We booked a 6-person room for 5 people and it was spacious enough, with bunk beds. The toilet on the corridor is too small for the number of people staying on one floor and it was always crowded. The whole hostel is quite crowded, actually. There were also several roaches in the room, and on the corridor walls as well, which for me is a huge drawback. However the staff is really helpful and friendly, they patiently answered our numerous questions and helped us get tickets to Sentosa.

They almost have everything that you need and have forgotten. Ask personnels in the front desk and they will surely assist you. You can watch movies at the lobby or play board games too. Fun!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Overall a good hostel, great value for money. Staff were efficient and helpful.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »