Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Very nice to stay here. Everything is good. Will be back definitely when im going to singapore again. Thanks footprints crew.

When I returned on my second night without a booking and they were out of rooms, staff went out of their way to find me accommodations at another location.

• 19th Apr 2014

Excellent hostel. Staff very helpful. Place very clean and quiet. Good location. Good breakfast.

We enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff is very professional and helpful but lacks some more warming attitude, the hostel is very clean and secure, the dormitory is confortable, the wifi works perfectly, the coin laundry machines are a great add-on, and the breakfast gives a nice final touch. We only didn't give 100% because we spent some time in the table area and the movies playing on the other side of the room were always too loud that became annoying.

very clean, huge rooms, hepful staff, good breakfast and 10 minutes walk to the next mrt station

Good location, near from Bugis and Little India just walking.. Great Breakfast for Backpacker hostel..Lobby and Kitchen very comfort..and room very clean..Very Recomended for backpacker hostell!!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Excellent water pressure in showers !!! Friendly & helpful desk staff !! Comfortable massage chair too !! Easy to find. Those bathrooms are cleaned no less than 4,5,6 times a day it seems--swear to GOD !! (I mean even washing off the fan blades too!) Great attention to detail--thanks Footprints staff !!

Awesome place to stay. Friendly staff and great location for travelling around on the flawless Trains. Only issue I had was that my dorm was a bit smelly and air con between 7pm-9am otherwise thumbs up!!

I stayed there 3 days.Here you go quick rundown. Bathroom are dirty and hot; there is no place to put any of your cleaning supplies near the sink, bring you own towel or you will be charge. Hostel smell really bad no matter what time you arrived, because they don't open any window's. They turn down AC to every room except the lobby (where management gather) from 7am to 7pm which is the hottest time in Singapore. try not to loose you key or you will be charge, you can only use computer for 15 min

Clean Hostel with reasonable pricing. Everything was ok, but there was no hostel-atmosphere. Most of the guests where 40plus and were in Singapur for making business. This resulted in going to bed at 22:00 and waking up at 07:00. For me as single traveller, it was not the right thing.

• 7th Apr 2014

Thanks footprints, I'll be back again on october 2014

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

good breakfast. wifi in all the rooms. staff are extremely helpful and know the city well - can give information about almost anything. great place. would stay again.

Was ridiculously hot in the dorm rooms, but the air con was only allowed on from 7pm til 9.30am. Even with 4 fans, it was unbearable during the day in there.

My family stayed at Footprints for 2 nights( mar 28-30), we occupied ensuite family room, the room was nice and big for 7 persons, the comfort room is very clean and well maintained. Will definitely gonna booked on this Hostel again once we go back to Singapore. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. We really enjoyed our stay at this Hostel.

Was a great hostel to stay at... clean rooms and seperate toilets for both male and females. we were able to leave our bags there all day after we checked out. all the staff were great, Christina was a standout. thanks again and will stay here next time i am in singapore.

• 27th Mar 2014

Hi there, Thanks for the glowing review. Glad that both of you had a great time at Footprints and I am sure in Singapore too. Tell your friends from Down Under all about us too : ) Love to have you guys with us anytime and happy memories in your next destination! From, All of us at Footprints!

The staff are definitely accommodating even thru questions asked prior the actual booking. They were more accommodating when we got there as they gave us precise directions on where we need to be. I will definitely stay here if I get the chance to go back to SG! Many thanks Footprints Hostel!

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

Staff is super friendly and they will always do anything to make you feel comfortable

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Good Hostel, super friendly Staff and nice dorms.

Over all im feel comfort stay in here,i always stay in footprints when im in singapore. The price is cheap with good facilities and good breakfast.

Hi, Footprints love all new and repeat guests!!! Looking forward to your next visit to Singapore at Footprints!

Security and environment are peaceful and comfortable. The location to the nearest MRT is far from the hotel(walk around 10-15minutes).

• 22nd Mar 2014