Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

Footprints is very homey. When I checked-in, the room was set clean and tidy. The location is also great! It's near to MRT Little India station. The last time I was there, new MRT platform is being constructed, soon there will be new station, MRT Rochor, which makes the location even more favorable!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

The staff is very accommodating and efficient. They gave us our requests outrightly. Also, one of the staff is Filipino that's why we didn't have a hard time communicating our needs. They also suggested places to visit on a specific time and day. We also loved the room. We just had a problem with the fan on our first day but they clean it upon our request.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

Five minute walk from little India station. Dorms very clean. Aircon at night and fans all the time. Lockers in dorms and dorm doors lock automatically. Bathrooms spotless. Separate mens women's and toilets and showers. Hair dryers provided. Great hot water pressure. Breakfast toast cereal hot drinks. Small common area but lots of pcs. Good wifi. Each bed has plug and lamp. Great food at dicksons on the corner. Would recommend this hostel. They sell discounted tickets for tourist attractions.

Not a very good place If you wanna socialize, but not a very good place If you wanna sleep either. I mean: no social area, and huge noisy dorms. Breakfast was good, toasts, cereal and coffee. Half of the staff was extremely friendly, while the other half couldn't speak English and were really rude.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

BEDBUGS and INSECTS alert!!! My friends changed rooms twice and by the end of their stay they were full of bedbug bites. They got some kind of refund. I stayed in the second floor and though I got lucky I had no bedbugs, I did have to kill a few cockroaches. Staff is nice and helpful and guy setting up the breakfast in the morning is great. Location is decent as you have easy access to the Metro though I'd recommend you walk everywhere.

Love staying here, great location for shopping, sightseeing and eating. I think you should provide more space for guesses to relax, chat or just sit in front of the hostel.

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Singapore is hot and humid. Luckily, there is free air conditioning. Unfortunately, it's only at night. During the day, the air conditioner is off (no choice). Be aware that if you stay in a dormitory, many people and heat create possible stench. The showers are decent and the water works well. Be prepared to pay a deposit fee for borrowing towels, adapters, licks, umbrellas, and such. Once you return them, you will receive your money back except for the towel which they take 50%. But all cheap.

i love stay in here and i hope will be come back again soon.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

I really enjoyed my stay here, it was in a great location, right in little India, the staff were really friendly and helpful and the place was very clean by hostel standards!:)

Great place to stay.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Best budget place, very clean, nice and helpful. Breakfast good and the capsule is very nice and have outlet attached.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Philippines

Generally speaking , Footie is good . Will come again

Not far from the MRT station Little India, 10 minute walk and you can get to everything from this station. The shower room was seperate for girls and boys and was really clean! Nice shower with hot water! Toast and cereal for breakfast which was good! We didn't try anywhere to eat round the hostel but there are plenty of Indian restaurants! You could watch movies in reception too which was good after a long day of sightseeing.

The staffs and cleanliness are very good

wooooooooow it was great for 2 nights in singapore and of course at footprints hostel. in my opinion i really love this hostel becoz this is very clean the beds , the bath rooms, and also wi fi connection is really supeer. when i come back again to singapore i am sure i spend my nights at foot prints hostel. i will promote this hostel to my fiend when they travel there..

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Clean and professionally run - would stay here again

Footprints is a very good Hostel, with beautiful common spaces and bathrooms, clean, comfy rooms, and a nice roof terrace. The breakfast was pretty typical for Malaysia, but everything else was very good.

Dorm are very small. Beds are not clean very dirty. Other hostels near to this hostels are much better.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Pakistan

Very friendly staff, good breakfast, individual lights on each bed, is very close to the subway that connects the entire city including the airport ...

Awesome staff.