Footprints Hostel Reviews

25A Perak Road, Singapore, Singapore

The female receptionist is very nice. I saw them clean the shower room very often. But the hair dryer in the men's shower room was broken.

Perfect hostel where to stay while you re in singapore! It is located in Little india, half an hour tram from the airport and half an hour walking from the cbd..it s close to the famous markets,it got tv and breakfast included! It s well equipped with nice and clean rooms and enough toilet..there s aircon and small lockers in each room..and plugs for each bed!I really enjoy my stay, I recommend it!

The room was not clean enough. They left the towel after we stay in the room

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Thanks for the nice service. Everything was great except the strong smell in the dorm room.

Don't understand why they wouldn't price match the hostelworld price when I was extending my stay at reception, I had to check out then check back in which saved us the $6/night price difference. Breakfast was poor, just bread as they didn't have a toaster. Overall a clean and safe hostel with good bathroom facilities and close to Bugis MRT, cinema, mcdonalds etc.

Hi , The promotional rates are only applicable to new guests who have not stayed at Footprints Hostel for the past 3 months. Guests who are extending their stay are charged at the walk-in offer rates. An exception was made in your case when you checked out and checked in again with another online booking. Besides bread with different jams, we also offer cereals & milk with coffee and tea for breakfast. Toasters are also available for guests to toast their bread during breakfast hours.

Cant thank enough to the team of Footprints for providing us with an excellent experience, you guys were always supportive and we had a very comfortable stay and wonderful time staying at Footprints Hostel.....we will surely recommend our friends to stay at Footprints and will also like to come back to cherish the experience once again.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • India

Great hostel, fantastic day guys, especially Zul! Just get some healthy options for breakfast, the only very negative I could find, and I'm a tough grader!

Zul who works the front desk is amazingly helpful and positive. He made my stay that much more amazing. Thanks footprints for a wonderful time i'll be back.

Decent mattresses. Right in the centre of Little India, amazing foot for five dollars just around the corner. On the downside, only some rooms have full bag lockers, the rest you have to make do with the wee ones.

It was a wonderful experience staying at Footprints hostel.

My only two comments would be that my padlock was too big for the holes on the lockable cabinets and that the bathroom cleanliness wasn't great from my experience. Otherwise I was quite happy.

• 7th Jun 2014

I expected more for the price. The staff did not get involved for anything. I felt very disappointed when I got in to make check in ...it was raining. And the reception guy said... don't wet the floor.!! Instead of help me to get my bags or opened the door.... he was worried about that. The AC is was not working during the nights.. and we were 12 in one room. It was very important to have one in proper conditions

A safe haven from the bustle of Jakata

• 5th Jun 2014

Situated in a good location around Little India but I missed the hostel spirit, rather it felt more commercial...

Thank you so much! Allowing me to change the deposit currency helped me a lot!

You get what you paid before ... Low budget hostel that can reach changi airport and all amusements fastly. Easy to look for cheap dishes around the hostel. One certain thing, bring your own padlock to use the locker in your room. Overall is good.

• 27th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Bit of a funky smell to the hostel. Excellent facilities but not entirely sure what all the rave reviews are about! Haven't stayed elsewhere in Singapore so maybe its the best of an average bunch!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »