Footprints Reviews

Otres Beach 2, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Actually got cussed out for locking the dorm door at night as they couldn't check someone in at 2am. Get a damn key. Staff were awesome and fun, but one night were all up until super late being loud, slamming doors and were almost always drunk. Which is fun sometimes. Had a great boat trip. Location is perfect for Otres 2 but if you like to party, Snookiville is pretty far away. There were Tuk Tuk drivers there ALL day playibg pool and hanging out. Also the massage ladies too. Local hangout?

The hostel was right at the very end of the otres 2 beach which makes it difficult/pricey to get there. Also means there's very, very little to do! The hostel was okay but our sheets were dirty and the rooms are extremely basic for what they're priced and considering they're described as 'deluxe'. Food is also overpriced for what it is! Wouldn't recommend!

The biggest problem is in security, my camera was stolen in dormitory in first day. After I noticed that my camera was missing and told the staff about the theft, they made nothing!! until I had a talk with owner.

We are very sorry that this happened. Theft from the rooms is not a common problem here, unfortunately I think it was another guest. There are lockers in the dorm rooms and it was suggested that you lock up valuables. Other than that I do remember you enjoyed your stay here. I hope you had better luck with the rest of your travels.

View all Sihanoukville Hostels