ForTune Hongdae Hostel Reviews

403-14 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great place!

Everything is nice, very good location for Clubbing in Hongdae Seoul. We will came back there for sure If you look for something clean, cheap, central and well managed. Thanks a lot for taking me at the station when i check out.

Great location near hongdae. This was one of the best hostels i have stayed in. Thanks for Fortune !

The staff of the Fortune Hongdae Hostel are so kind & helpful! The directions to the hostel will get you on the right street, but the hostel is actually in the building of maybe the 3rd or 4th 7-11 you see, not the first one! I never saw any one just wander in, but even at night the front door isn't locked, which surprised me at first which is why I gave an average for security. The showers were average but the beds were comfy & overall I'd recommend Fortune for it's great location in Hongdae!

• 1st Nov 2013