ForTune Hongdae Hostel Reviews

403-14 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

This place is awesome! One of the most entertaining staff ever and were a joy to be around with. Definitely going back there if I were to return to Seoul.

• 18th May 2014
  • Singapore

ForTune hostel is located right in the Hongdae area of Seoul. Just be aware that it might be a bit loud outside your room at night. The bars and restaurants in the area were really great also. The hostel only has shared bathrooms, but the staff seems to keep things pretty clean. I had a room with 3 beds, and it was a bit cramped with a bunk bed and one single bed, but my friends and I didn't mind. The staff was friendly, but sometimes weren't in the office during posted office hours.