Forest Patong Hotel Reviews

46/27-29 , Soi.Kongbangwat pisitkorranee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

The staff were so friendly and thaughfull. The food was excellent! Our room was perfect! Thanks a lot!

• 20th Aug 2015

The owner was very nice and helpful. So were the staff. The room had a tub, huhhuh~ Overall, the room was near-perfect. However, when we checked in, there were no boiler nor hangers in the room. The receptionist got them for us immediately, though. And, the breakfast was not that tasty compared to another hostel in Kata Beach. Of course, it is a little distant from the center as it states, 2km to Bangla Street and Jungceylon. Anyway, it's a nice place to stay. The only flaw was the location.

Excellent value for money definatly recommend, one of the best places we have stayed on our travels so far! Owner was adorable so polite and caring, considering I was poorly she even offered to get me some medicine! The rooms were 5 star with a plasma, fridge with goodies, free water and hot drinks! The food was delicious too! Would stay here again! Thanks for a pleasant stay

staffs were really friendly and helpful. The staffs will try their best to help you.

The staff in here were the best I've ever met in any hotel! They just couldn't do enough for you, nothing was a problemproblem for them! The hotel itself was spotless and I still can't get over just how clean it was! Location wise, it's a 20 minute walk from downtown Patong and 30 from Bangla road, as backpackers that was perfect for us and would certainly be perfect for families. The facilities were great, beers, pool table, great shower and a big TV in the room.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Would be really helpful if the push bikes were working as it's quite far from anywhere and taxis are unsure of the hotel location. Other than that we had such a lovely stay so than you for having us.

Really nice place for the money. Quiet. Location is alright. The food in the restaurant in the lobby is quite nice and the staff are super friendly and helpful!

The hotel is about 10 minutes walking from the beach, the staff are so friendly and help us to schedule all the tours, and also help us with a problem with our flight. They save us from some bad tours and give very good sugestions on how to make a perfect trip. Definitely one of my best experiences in hotels.

the place is quite calm and it is 2 km away from Patong Beach, however it is approachable and everything is near-by, Family Mart is the next door, everything is available 24 hours. Staff are very polite, hospitable and co-operative. I advise for calm and leisure holiday in Forest Patong Hotel

Staff were really friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. They helped us to arrange trips out and onward travel. Location wise it is a little bit out of the way, but was ideal for what we wanted. The room was comfortable and really clean. The air con wasn't that great, so the room could get a little warm. The main criticism I have is that every time we used the shower the bathroom would flood! Overall though a great stay and great value for money.

• 1st Jun 2015

Great hotel, great value for money, clean room with mini fridge, good air con, towels provided, wifi, balcony, friendly staff, good food at hotel and breakfast was nice and served all day, pool table and bar downstairs, hotel can sort out your laundry, bike hire, day trips and taxi, the owner was absolutely lovely and made us feel so welcome! Location was good.. a short walk into the main bit... I don't know what else to say other than its a fantastic hotel and thanks for having me!

Awesome value for the price. I arrived sick in Phuket, so I booked a room in this hotel so that I can be on my own. The staff noticed my health situation and asked everyday about my condition. They offered me a soup and were very friendly the whole time. The rooms are very clean, have AC, a bath/shower combo and a TV. Also the hotel offers very fast Wifi. In the lobby is a restaurant and a pooltable - good to meet new people or spend some time. Location is more "local", but for me this is best!

The hotel is amazing and great value or money. We booked for 1 but extended it to 6 nights. The female manager is amazing and gives you personal attention with good English speaking. The double room is amazing and comes with air con a massive plasma TV with English movie channels and very clean. Also the bar is super cheap with all branded spirits being only 70baht with mixer including premium. She even went and bought pineapple juice especially for my girlfriend. Cannot recommend enough.