Forest Patong Hotel Reviews

46/27-29 , Soi.Kongbangwat pisitkorranee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Really nice hostel, very clean and excellent common room. There are some really nice restaurants nearby. I visited in off season so the athmosphere was laid back. But there were still a few bars and other backpackers around. Would be suitable for most travel types (familys been the only exception), ie solo, couple, group.

• 25th Jul 2014

Already recommended it to my friends.

• 10th Jul 2014

The staff was AMAZING! They didn't hesitate to provide anything we needed, and the location was great as well, just a short moped ride to the beach and downtown area!

• 10th Jul 2014

I loves this place so much the first time I stayed that I came back! It is the nicest place I've stayed in during my two months travelling Asia.

This was by far the nicest place we've stayed in the month we've travelled SE ASIA! it was a real hotel with hotel facilities. All that you can expect from a 3/4 star hotel. The staff was nice and especially Cecilia who worked at the front desk. My friend had left her credit cards and ID at the hostel while we travelled to phi phi island and they kept it safe for her. Too bad it was in the middle of the coup and a 10pm curfew, so there was not much activity at the hotel.

Lovely staff who were very pleasant, a good 20 min walk from beach, room has great facilities including desktop computer and wifi in the room.