Forest Patong Hotel Reviews

46/27-29 , Soi.Kongbangwat pisitkorranee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

The place was a good one to stay. The staff were really very cooperative and always willing to go an extra mile for the visitors. The facilities were very good (wifi, breakfast, room services). With its strategic location close to the beach and the cost to book a room, i would say this would a very good deal. Special thanks to Cecilia (manager there) for all her help, really a good woman. :-)

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • India

I really enjoyed my stay here! I was there for ten days and it was amazing. Cecilia and the girls really make the place. They were so friendly and helpful. I came alone and I felt really safe. They also made me an amazing breakfast every morning. There is a 7-11 right next door and a great restaurant about 3 min down the road. It is about a 20 minute walk to patong beach or a 5 min moterbike ride. You can rent moterbikes for the day for like 200 bhat or just a moterbike taxi for 60 bhat.

We stayed at the place for 1 night. We had booked for a island trip next morning @ 7.45am. We were told by the staff that breakfast would be ready by 7.15 am. However, to our surprise the breakfast was not ready by 7.15. The staff started cooking breakfast at 7.15 when we came down from our rooms. We finally ended up getting our breakfast on table @7.40 so we were left with very little time to eat. We were expecting that the staff would have kept the breakfast ready at 7.15.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • India
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Really nice hostel, very clean and excellent common room. There are some really nice restaurants nearby. I visited in off season so the athmosphere was laid back. But there were still a few bars and other backpackers around. Would be suitable for most travel types (familys been the only exception), ie solo, couple, group.

• 25th Jul 2014

Already recommended it to my friends.

• 10th Jul 2014

The staff was AMAZING! They didn't hesitate to provide anything we needed, and the location was great as well, just a short moped ride to the beach and downtown area!

• 10th Jul 2014

I loves this place so much the first time I stayed that I came back! It is the nicest place I've stayed in during my two months travelling Asia.

This was by far the nicest place we've stayed in the month we've travelled SE ASIA! it was a real hotel with hotel facilities. All that you can expect from a 3/4 star hotel. The staff was nice and especially Cecilia who worked at the front desk. My friend had left her credit cards and ID at the hostel while we travelled to phi phi island and they kept it safe for her. Too bad it was in the middle of the coup and a 10pm curfew, so there was not much activity at the hotel.

Lovely staff who were very pleasant, a good 20 min walk from beach, room has great facilities including desktop computer and wifi in the room.