Forest Patong Hotel Reviews

46/27-29 , Soi.Kongbangwat pisitkorranee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

the place is quite calm and it is 2 km away from Patong Beach, however it is approachable and everything is near-by, Family Mart is the next door, everything is available 24 hours. Staff are very polite, hospitable and co-operative. I advise for calm and leisure holiday in Forest Patong Hotel

Staff were really friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. They helped us to arrange trips out and onward travel. Location wise it is a little bit out of the way, but was ideal for what we wanted. The room was comfortable and really clean. The air con wasn't that great, so the room could get a little warm. The main criticism I have is that every time we used the shower the bathroom would flood! Overall though a great stay and great value for money.

• 1st Jun 2015

Great hotel, great value for money, clean room with mini fridge, good air con, towels provided, wifi, balcony, friendly staff, good food at hotel and breakfast was nice and served all day, pool table and bar downstairs, hotel can sort out your laundry, bike hire, day trips and taxi, the owner was absolutely lovely and made us feel so welcome! Location was good.. a short walk into the main bit... I don't know what else to say other than its a fantastic hotel and thanks for having me!

Awesome value for the price. I arrived sick in Phuket, so I booked a room in this hotel so that I can be on my own. The staff noticed my health situation and asked everyday about my condition. They offered me a soup and were very friendly the whole time. The rooms are very clean, have AC, a bath/shower combo and a TV. Also the hotel offers very fast Wifi. In the lobby is a restaurant and a pooltable - good to meet new people or spend some time. Location is more "local", but for me this is best!

The hotel is amazing and great value or money. We booked for 1 but extended it to 6 nights. The female manager is amazing and gives you personal attention with good English speaking. The double room is amazing and comes with air con a massive plasma TV with English movie channels and very clean. Also the bar is super cheap with all branded spirits being only 70baht with mixer including premium. She even went and bought pineapple juice especially for my girlfriend. Cannot recommend enough.

Very good hotel for that price! Very helpfull owner! The lady helped us very good while i was sick and my friend lost her phone! We were very thankfull and apriciate a lot what the owner has done for us in the middle of the night!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Nice and comfortable hotel! Not a long walk away from the hubbub of Patong if that's what you're looking for. The room was very comfortable, no window, but I was only there for one night. Everything was very clean, staff super friendly. Great that I could use credit card to pay. Overall was pretty pleased.