Forest Patong Hotel Reviews

46/27-29 , Soi.Kongbangwat pisitkorranee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Front office staff Cecilia and Julia ware very friendly and helpful. Hotel is a bit far from city center but overall the stay was very pleasant.

Very good stay. Even though my room was overlooking the main road, there wasn't much traffic anyway. A short tuk-tuk ride will get u back late at night to and I even walked it after dark once to. Clean to.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Far away from everything though.

The place was a good one to stay. The staff were really very cooperative and always willing to go an extra mile for the visitors. The facilities were very good (wifi, breakfast, room services). With its strategic location close to the beach and the cost to book a room, i would say this would a very good deal. Special thanks to Cecilia (manager there) for all her help, really a good woman. :-)

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • India

I really enjoyed my stay here! I was there for ten days and it was amazing. Cecilia and the girls really make the place. They were so friendly and helpful. I came alone and I felt really safe. They also made me an amazing breakfast every morning. There is a 7-11 right next door and a great restaurant about 3 min down the road. It is about a 20 minute walk to patong beach or a 5 min moterbike ride. You can rent moterbikes for the day for like 200 bhat or just a moterbike taxi for 60 bhat.