Forest Patong Hotel Reviews

46/27-29 , Soi.Kongbangwat pisitkorranee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

The hotel is amazing and great value or money. We booked for 1 but extended it to 6 nights. The female manager is amazing and gives you personal attention with good English speaking. The double room is amazing and comes with air con a massive plasma TV with English movie channels and very clean. Also the bar is super cheap with all branded spirits being only 70baht with mixer including premium. She even went and bought pineapple juice especially for my girlfriend. Cannot recommend enough.

Very good hotel for that price! Very helpfull owner! The lady helped us very good while i was sick and my friend lost her phone! We were very thankfull and apriciate a lot what the owner has done for us in the middle of the night!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Nice and comfortable hotel! Not a long walk away from the hubbub of Patong if that's what you're looking for. The room was very comfortable, no window, but I was only there for one night. Everything was very clean, staff super friendly. Great that I could use credit card to pay. Overall was pretty pleased.

Front office staff Cecilia and Julia ware very friendly and helpful. Hotel is a bit far from city center but overall the stay was very pleasant.

Very good stay. Even though my room was overlooking the main road, there wasn't much traffic anyway. A short tuk-tuk ride will get u back late at night to and I even walked it after dark once to. Clean to.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Far away from everything though.