Formosa 101 Reviews

No. 115, Section 2, Jilong(Keelung) Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan

It's a really amazing place. I had a wonderful stay there! Location is good, near MRT station. Staff is so helpful and hospitality. Very clean. Living room is so cute!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

I've stayed here and at their other location (JV Hostel) many times and I keep coming back. The staff are awesome, friendly and fun and that's half of the reason I go back. They also have a nice common area to hang out and meet other guests and it's very clean. The location is perfect, close to everything important in Taipei and right next to a cool night market. One of the best hostels I've stayed in and obviously I would recommend it.

The location is excellent as it is just a short walk from the brown MRT line. The staff are very friendly and will know your name even though the only time they saw it was when they looked at your passport. There's a free breakfast which is a lovely addition.

• 13th Sep 2014

Clean and Nice location, Staff are helpful, highly recommend!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • China

i was in the deluxe private with ensuite. had a stunning view of taipei 101. clean room, very spacious, short walk to taipei 101, and such wonderful staff. i didnt get his name and a guy at the front desk helped me organise my day and he was a pleasure to deal with!!

• 11th Sep 2014

I've spent a couple of days here while looking for an apartment in Taipei. The location is really good. Just a couple of minutes to the MRT and Taipei 101, there is a nightmarket across the street and all good clubs/bars can be reached within 10-20 minutes by foot. The staff was also really helpful and friendly and gave really good tips for eating out and sightseeing. Would definitely come again

• 8th Sep 2014

I really miss my stay there in Taipei in this hostel ,for the people there,I mean, the whole staffs were duper hospitable and helpful and there were lots of backpackers who were quite nice as well and made you feel at home all the time.And most importantly,the location of the hostel is quite adjacent to the metro.In a word,the hostel is highly recommended.

what make my taipei trip nice was this hostel. Im really appreciate how staff helped me. I just came taipei without plan and the staffs helped me to make plans. atmosphere were also awesome. its very nice place to be friend with other travellers. i want to recommend this hostel to my friend!

• 29th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Another fabulous hostel let down by the worryingly prolific presence of pretentious white people on a Buddhist mission across Asia... Cause no one else has ever done that before!

This hostel is by far the best hostel I've stayed in so far in my travels. The location is fantastic, just around the corner from Taipei 101 and over the road from a great night market. The staff are so friendly, speak great English and are very knowledgeable about Taipei and are more than willing to help you with any problem. The beds are comfy and the hostel is very clean! Can't wait to go back to Taipei just to visit Formosa 101 again!

I loved Formosa 101. Very close to the MRT, night market, clubs and restaurants. Rooms and toilets were clean. The staff was very friendly and and always ready to help. Co-ed showers and toilets could be a problem for someone but to me it was ok. I would definitely go there again!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Awesome hostel, price, and staff

Helpful and friendly (English speaking) staff. 24hour security. Close to 101 and opposite the night market. 5 minute walk to the metro. Every bed had a lamp, locker, plug socket. Wifi and washing machine. Would stay there again / recommend

great place to meet people, very friendly and helpful staff! had an awesome time there :)

I had a great stay at Formosa 101, staff was very welcoming and helping. Good location close to taipei 101. I'll probably go back there if I happen to visit Taipei again.

• 23rd Aug 2014

I stayed en-suite private twin Room was decorated so nice and clean. Staff are friendly. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Japan

Fantastic location and relaxed and friendly staff. The shower stalls are a bit small and cramped, which is my only complaint. Otherwise, great hostel!

Very pleasant staff, particularly Wen-Ju Lee. Pleasantly clean and tastefully decorated. Very relaxed atmosphere. However, the dorm room had no windows and therefore no natural light so it was claustrophobic, but I guess space is limited in Taipei. There is also no kitchen but I think this is common in Taipei/Taiwan.

• 18th Aug 2014

The staff were extremely helpful. The location was great and the rooms very comfortable. I would recommend this hostel to friends

Without a doubt the best thing about Formosa 101 is the location, but everything else is excellent to. The staff was very kind and helped us have a really nice stay in Taipei.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5