• No. 115, Section 2, Jilong(Keelung) Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan

9.2
Superb 516 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 516 Total Reviews
Formosa 101 Located at No. 115, Section 2, Jilong(Keelung) Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei Taiwan 110 No. 115, Section 2, Jilong(Keelung) Rd, Xinyi District
92% 516
25.0289130 121.5572595
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
15th Aug 2016

Loved, loved, loved it here. Anna was so lovely. She allowed me to check in early because she could see how tired I looked after my flight. All of the staff were very welcoming and I totally felt at home.

12th Aug 2016

Best place to stay in Taipei

9th Aug 2016

Great position, great staff and people! Highly recommended.

9th Aug 2016

I spent three nights in Formosa 101 and enjoyed the atmosphere. The staff were very friendly. The hostel hike to the elephant mountain was fun and we ended up trying different small dishes and drinking in a local restaurant. The air-conditioning is very strong and help with the brutal summer heat.

6th Aug 2016

Great place and amazing staff. Clean, safe and friendly. Close to MRT and the night market :) I'm so happy I chose Formosa 101! Immediately the front desk person was spectacular, super friendly and helpful. I instantly met nice people also staying at the hostel and we went to the near by night market together. Elephant Mountain/Viewpoint is about a 20 minute walk from the hostel.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
8.0

The hostel is a very cozy hostel. Shower facilities is not bad. Staff can help out if we are in need. However, the only concern is the bed frame. There's alot of dust on the bed frame. If you are looking for a clean hostel, you might have to think twice on the bed frame dust. Apart from that, everything is good. The hostel is not very near a metro station. We need to talk at least 15mins to the station.

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
6.3

I was really put off with some staff members - they refused to move my check-in time even after I requested and I barely made it - if your flight arrives later than 7:30 PM, INSIST on having late check-in. Don't bother asking the staff questions after office hours, because you'll also be told "you know I'm done working, you can ask during business hours". Roommates were inconsiderate and kept turning off the A/C. Beds were creaky. Honestly, just find somewhere else to stay.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Great little hostel. It's kept clean, the staff are so helpful in everything I had to ask and it's not too expensive either. I would definitely go back when I return to Taiwan.

• Germany, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

Good location , meet good people

2nd Jul 2016

The staff was SUPER helpful in every way imaginable!