• No. 115, Section 2, Jilong(Keelung) Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan

9.2
Superb 533 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 533 Total Reviews
Formosa 101 Located at No. 115, Section 2, Jilong(Keelung) Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei Taiwan 110 No. 115, Section 2, Jilong(Keelung) Rd, Xinyi District
92% 533
25.0289130 121.5572595
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Absolutely loved my stay in Formosa! Met a lot of lovely people, definitely returning :)

15th Sep 2016

After reading some less than perfect reviews, I was a little hesitant to book, but I'm glad I did. The room, bathroom, shower, and common areas were clean, well maintained, and had a cute look. The bed area (I was in a door) was comfortable and the private curtain was a nice touch. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast if you like hot coffee, toast, and fruit. Great location. If I return to Taipei I will stay here again.

• richardahall3134
  • USA, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Formosa 101 was a great place to stay in Taipei. The staff were AWESOME, super friendly with great English. My room and bed were perfect and the showers/facilities were very clean and nice. I would highly recommend staying here and probably will gain when I return to Taipei.

• China, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Sep 2016

It's really a cozy place to stay in Taipei. You can meet so many friends from different countries. Everyone here is nice and friendly. :) highly recommend.

• USA, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2016
7.7

try to keep the hand towel(s) in the bathroom dry please!

4th Sep 2016

Formosa 101 made my trip in Taipei!! Great atmosphere and staff, there are friendly and always quick to answer your questions and problems. They organize a lot of activities and have also a lot of info about the city and the rest of Taiwan. A great place to meet other travelers and also taiwanese people.

4th Sep 2016

After a small snafu with accidentally booking a bed and breakfast in the wrong country (China), we were looking for an affordable option for our stay in Taipei. This hostile was so great, it was fairly easy to find and just off of the redline near Taipei 101 stop. Across the street was a pretty cool night market that satisfied all of our dinners. Right next door, was an American style craft beer bar that had eight drafts and so many bottled beers. The staff was super helpful.

• jmueller194
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

It is a really nice, clean and tidy hostel with a great sefvice and in a good location. Everything written in the description was to my entire satisfaction. If I ever need a hostel in Taipei again, I will book this one for sure.

1st Sep 2016
8.0

This was probably the least impressive hostel I've ever been too, but to be fair, I usually stay at really great places. I thought the staff was a little off-putting, and the showers are right off the main hallway, so people checking in can see you getting out of the shower. I did appreciate all the security measures, and I thought the location was excellent!! This wasn't a bad hostel, it just wasn't great. With that said, it was a little expensive for what you get.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in around the world!!! Definitely booking the same one if I'm ever visiting Taipei again